Anna K.
Savannah, GA

Do you think the cooling effect of the peppermint is comparable to Carmex?

Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
1 year, 3 months ago
I too prefer over Carmex. Does last longer.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
1 year, 6 months ago
I prefer this to Carmex as well. The only draw back I've found is that if your lips are badly chapped, this will sting when you first apply. But I suppose that means it's working right ? Lol.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
1 year, 6 months ago
Personally, I prefer this to Carmex. This one feels better and tastes better in my opinion.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I prefer it one hundred times over. It's much nicer, lasts longer and works better.