BY BURT'S BEES #5 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I say this in every single lip product review, but I have super dry lips. I'm always searching for a balm that is highly moisturizing, and after seeing my dad go through tube after tube of Burt's Bees, I decided to try it for myself.

This is one of the better balms at the drugstore. It smells FANTASTIC, and feels slightly cooling on the lips, which I love. It keeps your lips feeling smooth and protected, which is wonderful especially in the winter months. My only qualm with this lip balm is that I feel like I have to reapply it pretty frequently, but other than that, this stuff is a keeper.

I reach for Burt's Bees over regular Chapstik or Blistex any day of the week. If you've got dry lips like me, I highly recommend this stuff.
EDNALYNN L.
With a kiss, i was curious! My boyfriend actually got me into this product. No tea no shade: when it's winter time , my man's lip is a no go!  One day i leaned over & his lips were so smooth! BABY SOFT SMOOTH. I asked him what he was using and recently he started using this product! Shortly after that i had to get the same thing, i mean who WOULDNT want baby smooth lips. My  lips were hydrated, kissable and soft. I love it ! Let me tell you , My boyfriend has tried all types of lip products to help his issue, such as vaseline, nivea & etc. This is the only product that does the magic for him & now me .
What
This is probably the only product on this website I will give a 5 star review to. I’ve been using this chapstick since I was in 6th grade and I still love it to death and don’t go anywhere without it. I used to slather Vaseline on my lips like every 5 minutes and I would wonder why I got red bumps on my lips and near them, and who would’ve known that I’m allergic to petroleum (which is sad cause like all lipsticks and stuff have petroleum in them) and I picked this up at target and haven’t gone back to anything ever since. Always a forever fav and nothing can compare to the moisture and softness of this product
Ashlynn D.
Anything all organic must be good for you right?

Yes and no. This product is very hydrating on the lips, and it does well with wear. It aslo has SPF that helps protect your lips from the suns rays! The only thing that I do not like about this product is the price:( I am someone that ALWAYS LOSES MY CHAPSTICKS!!!!! It can be very aggravating to have to spend $5 every time I lose it, but for some reason I always end back at this product. I just love how the original stick has an unexpected minty cooling feel (which i look for in a good chapstick), a long wear time, and it smells good. It also helps knowing its an organic product and im not putting harmful chemicals on my lips. If you do not mind spending $5 on chapstick a week, or can keep up with it, this product is fantasic!!!
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
This product does help a lot with chapped lips! I bought it at Walmart for $2.97 it’s in a nice box. It could be improved by helping more with dry lips. The scent is amazing and it taste really good! Super simple to use and apply. It’s packed with pomegranate oil, 100% natural, No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS! I will buy again! Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm is a great lip hydrating product but with some exceptions!

Here's what I like:
+ Scent: pretty neutral and does not smell strong at all.
+ Texture: smooth and not too greasy; applies evenly to the lips without pulling.

+ Effectiveness: this product does a decent but not phenomenal job as a basic lip balm. In my opinion, it does not work as well the older this lip balm gets after it is opened. You can feel the results once you open and use it but afterwards, it is average at best.

Overall, I would recommend this but I prefer the Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning one better. Decent lip product nonetheless!
Lauren S.
Where do I begin. I wanted to make a change with how my lips looked and felt. No chapstick was working and I ended up putting them down and never using them again. That was until I found this. Oh my Gosh.....The best lip balm ever. I can't live without it! What sold me on it was the fact that the product was cruelty free, naturally scented, and had no taste(this was a big one for me). I hate any and all chapstics/lipbalms that have a taste to it. This doesn't. After use, my lips feel so smooth and hydrated. I have my signature scent, Mango, with me at all times. I started with pink grapefruit and loved that one too. Get the scent you want/prefer. I use this daily but I do like using a light layer(just get some product on your finger tip) on my lips before I put any lip product on just so that you can have hydrated lips!! Now, let's talk about the price, it is on the more expensive side compared to other brands but honey, that is fine. I have not achieved the ame results with ANY OTHER brand of chapstick/lipbalm ever. It is completely worth every penny. The quality is great too. Don't let the price scare you.
Jackie N.
las vegas
First, I'd like to point out that this product has a VERY strong peppermint tingle that you will instantly feel. Gave one to my mom and she angrily gave it back to me, thinking it was some sort of prank. Well I like minty lip balms. The first application reminded me of the blistex in the blue jar, but with a mint twist and not quite as strong. I have a problem where I constantly find myself reapplying lip balms. Now I still happen to do that with this one but slightly less. Just slightly. I do appreciate the better "natural" ingredients used here.
Amy S.
You guys!!!! How can something so affordable be the absolute best lip balm ever? This one literally takes the cracks and dryness away. It’s the only one that actually works on my lips. My favorite is the original but they have many different scents/formulas. I actually finish one of these and already have a backup ready. I know it seems silly but I love love love these lips balms.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
I don't know what it is about Burt's Bees original lip balm but it is THE only chapstick that works for me when my lips are raw. Even within their own line I have tried the other scents but nothing comes close to the soothing relief that comes from the original. This product goes of smooth and clear and has a nice minty scent and tingle. When my lips get chapped, usually starting in the fall, this is the only product I have found that not only soothes them, but heals them in a short amount of time.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?

back