BY BURT'S BEES #5 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley M.
Boynton Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very nice product. The balm has a nice texture, being very smooth and gel-like. It goes on the lips very easily. It is lightweight and doesn't stay sticky on your lips. It is one of those products where the balm sinks into your lips and hydrates, leave them supple and smooth. The balm is very cute and practical. It is compact, making it very easy to travel with. This balm does come with a lot of product inside. The product is very inexpensive and gets the job done. This is good for dry lips. I wouldn't use this on cracking lips, personally. In my experience, this product doesn't work those kind of wonders but it does mend dry lips. The only thing I didn't like was the peppermint infusion. If you like that minty fresh feeling on your lips, you would probably love this product. I personally don't like it. It made my lips burn a little bit. It wasn't a dealbreaker because balm is still very nice and hydrating, but it wasn't my favorite thing in the world.
Kat J.
1,082 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I like to keep this tube by my bedside and use it right before I go to sleep every night... It keeps my lips from being the Sahara desert when I wake up and it does its job well. The menthol can sting a tad if my lips are already on their way to being chapped, so I'm not a huge fan of that, but I do like the minty taste right after I brush my teeth, so it is what it is. I have so many different flavors of this chapstick, it's just convenient and affordable and they have such a nice variety. Plus it's natural, which is always major plus for anything you're putting on your lips... I will keep on buying Burt's Bees until they stop making lip balms.
Christine S.
Las Vegas
I live in the desert and am a chapstick addict(I apply probably five+ times a day). I started using Burt's Bees again sometime last fall when someone gave me one of the chapsticks out of a multipack they had. I was really enjoying using the product for a while. It felt nice on and seemed somewhat unremarkable if anything. I started to notice after a while that my lips were cracking more than they ever had. After discussing it with some people, I decided to switch my chapstick and the problem was eliminated. I don't know if I was having a bad reaction to the product or if it simply wasn't emollient enough for me. I was pretty disappointed by this product.
Rita M.
Northwest, Indiana
I buy a lot of lip balm, like ALOT. My lips are my favorite feature, so I’m guilty of the lip scrub, serums, masks... a good chapstick is like something I would bring on a deserted island, that’s how much I love keeping my lips nice and soft. This is protective, great for winter winds. I seem to always come back to Burt’s bees, because it’s the best for the price, I would give it 5 stars but Weleda lip balm has my heart now... but I still go nuts at every checkout with different Burt’s bees balms, I also buy the packs. If you want healthy, soft, kissable lips, you need a good balm, like this one!
Tiffany E.
Magna
This is my husbands go to chap stick. Winter is murder on our lips and can leave them cracked. Burts bees is great for maintaining smooth lips because of the real bees wax used in this product. The mint flavoring is a nice touch too. This is my go to for stocking stuffers or a simple gift. Okay I'll be honest, I steal them and use them too. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Jean P.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only time I use lip balm is at night, or in the summer when I don’t want to wear a lipstick or gloss. Throughout the years I have gone through two Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balms. I like the smell and feel of this lip balm. I like that it hydrates my lips without feeling like I just put wax all over my lips. If I have to wear lip balm during the day this is my go to lip balm. I recommend it for people that want a lip balm that doesn’t feel waxy on their lips. If you like the smell of honey, you will like this lip balm.
Regina K.
Denver
I am addicted to this chapstick. I live in a colder climate with little to no humidity and my lips need the nourishment! I’ve tried other brands but this seems to be the only one that really works. I have a tube in my purse, in my night stand and one always in a pocket on my persons. I wasn’t lying when I said I was addicted to it. I whole heartedly recommend this product to anyone looking to relieve their lips from harsher climates or just simply to anyone who doesn’t want dry lips.
Maeve T.
Like everyone else, I am utterly addicted to chapstick, especially during the winter when everything is so dry. Burt’s Bees original chapstick is like the OG of my chapsticks - it goes on nice and smoothly, has a refreshing minty sensation, and does keep my lips moisturized. I do have to reapply fairly frequently, and if my lips are super chapped I will use another brand for more intense moisturizing, but for an everyday chapstick this one really does the trick!
Ashley C.
This is a great product! The base of chapstick! I love this brand and will use it as long as I live! The packaging is beautiful and I really recommend this! This has a very good value and is super cheap at least for me!! I think the only improvement this brand could have would be to have more shades and colors and that’s it!!
Hannah F.
This a must have classic. It smells good (like mint) and gets the job done quick and easy. It also seems to last longer than other lip balms, so I prefer to use this before bed and know it’s gonna last through the night and do its job protecting my lips from drying out keeping the moisture in. Its also great under a drying matte lipstick. It’s very affordable and the ingredients are great. I also really enjoy some of the other flavors like vanilla bean.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?

Macy's