BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gabriela A.
Purchased at: Walmart
honestly best lip balm ive ever come across.
It smells and tastes good, is great for healing dry cracked lips and leaves your lips feeling hydrated for a long time after application. the packaging is extremely functional and makes application really easy.
one thing that really stood out to me about this lip balm is that unlike many other lip balms it didnt make my lips feel slippery? slimy or i guess wet? after application. i personally really liked that because when you put on burts bees lipbalm it doesnt make your lips feel like theyre slathered in product. another reason i appreciated this characteristic is because it meant that for example when i went to drink something it wouldnt leave a residue on the cup i was drinking from. this came exspecially in handy if i wanted to put lipstick on on top of my lip balm, as this formula didnt cause lipstick to slide of my face and bleed everywhere like many lip balms do, meaning i didnt have to sacrifice moisture for colour.
over all quality product at a good price, absolutely would reccomend it. :)
Kat J.
Purchased at: Target
I like to keep this tube by my bedside and use it right before I go to sleep every night... It keeps my lips from being the Sahara desert when I wake up and it does its job well. The menthol can sting a tad if my lips are already on their way to being chapped, so I'm not a huge fan of that, but I do like the minty taste right after I brush my teeth, so it is what it is. I have so many different flavors of this chapstick, it's just convenient and affordable and they have such a nice variety. Plus it's natural, which is always major plus for anything you're putting on your lips... I will keep on buying Burt's Bees until they stop making lip balms.
Rayhan L.
I love Bert's Bees chapstick. It is the only kind I ever buy. This is an amazing deal for 4 of them. I did not really pay attention to the flavors, so make sure you know they are Mango, Coconut & Pears, Pomegranate, and Pink Grapefruit. Pomegranate and Pink Grapefruit are my favorite. I would have liked to have had one original in the mix but they are all very nice. Still go oBurt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Superfruit, 4 Tubes in Blister Boxn smooth and stay on my lips for a long time. I use them before I go out to run, it makes my mouth not seem as dry. And I keep one everywhere I can think I will need it, by my bed, in my purse, in my car and in my workout bag.
Jean P.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only time I use lip balm is at night, or in the summer when I don’t want to wear a lipstick or gloss. Throughout the years I have gone through two Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balms. I like the smell and feel of this lip balm. I like that it hydrates my lips without feeling like I just put wax all over my lips. If I have to wear lip balm during the day this is my go to lip balm. I recommend it for people that want a lip balm that doesn’t feel waxy on their lips. If you like the smell of honey, you will like this lip balm.
Kassy S.
Loooove. Love. Love. What can I say?! If you have used this Burts Bees Beeswax Lip balm then you know it does wondera for your lips. I tend to get very dry cracked chapped lips all year round but its much worse during the winter months.  I live in michigan so its very cold here. Burts bees is my go to. I used to use blistex now I use this. Its all natural, you know whats in it and unlike other chapsticks it doesnt make your lips worse. It actually works. I also use it as a primer for my lipstick.
baylee f.
Tacoma
I literally loved this product!! My lips were feeling dry in the beginning of the day so I put this on and let me say I loved the smell, taste and formula. It was smooth and easy to go one, the taste wasn't harsh or overpowering. It wasn't sticky or anything. I recommend this to my mother and these are the only chap-sticks she uses and buys them anytime we are at the store. I also love the materials they use in their products. I have defiantly recommended these to friends and family.
Ashley C.
This is a great product! The base of chapstick! I love this brand and will use it as long as I live! The packaging is beautiful and I really recommend this! This has a very good value and is super cheap at least for me!! I think the only improvement this brand could have would be to have more shades and colors and that’s it!!
Tirzah S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
The classic, original chapstick. There’s not too much special about it. It’s a bit too waxy for me and does not absorb into the lips as I would prefer. It does a great job of sitting on top and protecting from wind or chap but when I need healing, I do need to layer it with an absorbing and healing lip treatment underneath to make it as effective as I need. Would not buy again, I feel as there are better treatments out there.
Carina M.
Portland, OR
Honestly, who doesn't love Burt's Bees? Chapstick just can't compete because I need that little tingle from my Burt's to let me know my lips are being fully moisturized! Burt's Bees is also one of the few lip balms I've found that doesn't contain alcohol, an ingredient that ensures your lips stay dry and that you stay addicted to using the lip balm. I've used Burt's Bees as long as I can remember and I'll never stop!
Raven M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Burt’s Bees original. The only thing I don’t understand is why the formula tends to be very hard even if left in your pocket for a long time. I notice my other lip balms tend to warm up a bit with body heat. It can also occasionally have a gritty texture which is rather odd. The peppermint in this is very refreshing and nice when you’re out having lunch or dinner and need to make a bit of bad breath.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?