BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kat J.
Purchased at: Target
I like to keep this tube by my bedside and use it right before I go to sleep every night... It keeps my lips from being the Sahara desert when I wake up and it does its job well. The menthol can sting a tad if my lips are already on their way to being chapped, so I'm not a huge fan of that, but I do like the minty taste right after I brush my teeth, so it is what it is. I have so many different flavors of this chapstick, it's just convenient and affordable and they have such a nice variety. Plus it's natural, which is always major plus for anything you're putting on your lips... I will keep on buying Burt's Bees until they stop making lip balms.
Cara G.
Ramona
My daughter uses this more frequently than I do. I'm actually co soldering buying stock in it as she steals my butts bees and then loses it lol. But she gets chapped lips all around her lips. Really bad with the cracking and bleeding. But burts bees works better than anything for her. Everyone has a brand to recommend for her but while I know the brands people recommend are all trusted and good brands, they just don't work as well as butts bees. And honestly it makes me as a mom happy and worry free cause there a lot more natural ingredients in the butts bees products.
Gloria K.
Dallas
I still believe that the  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is one of the most iconic go to chapsticks at the drugstore. I used it all throughout middle school, high school, and parts of college. I applied it once in the morning and given what I ate/drank throughout the day and the weather, only had to reapply it a few times throughout the day. The only drawback is the buildup of the product if you apply a little too much. It creates this white cast and its stubborn to go away unless you use your finger to take some off or vigorously rub your lips together.
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
I am OBSESSED with this lip balm! Only in the original flavor though. It is the perfect texture and consistency. It keeps my lips moisturized for hours. And I love the minty flavor snd tingle. It sldo helps keep my breath fresh! I buy this in bulk because I have to have one in my purse and nightstand. Plus I have to have backups. I REFUSE to run out. I've literally lost one before and immediately stopped what I was doing to go buy one. I can't live without it! I've been using it for years. I've tried other flavors and other brands but nothing compares. It's perfect!
Jean P.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only time I use lip balm is at night, or in the summer when I don’t want to wear a lipstick or gloss. Throughout the years I have gone through two Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balms. I like the smell and feel of this lip balm. I like that it hydrates my lips without feeling like I just put wax all over my lips. If I have to wear lip balm during the day this is my go to lip balm. I recommend it for people that want a lip balm that doesn’t feel waxy on their lips. If you like the smell of honey, you will like this lip balm.
Ashley C.
This is a great product! The base of chapstick! I love this brand and will use it as long as I live! The packaging is beautiful and I really recommend this! This has a very good value and is super cheap at least for me!! I think the only improvement this brand could have would be to have more shades and colors and that’s it!!
Morgan S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love that this product doesn’t melt in my purse in the heat unlike other brands. Notice a lasting difference in the moisture retention of my lips. Would highly recommend this. Is also great to put on before applying lipstick to avoid clumping around dry spots.
Kristin O.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
A favorite. A legend. We have all used this, so I don't know if you need to be reminded of that delicious peppermint scent, the cool-to-the-touch sensation you get when wearing it. It doesn't get 5 stars simply because it is so waxy and doesn't actually do much for moisturizing my lips--it really just locks it in. I enjoy priming my lips with a moisturizing oil, then locking it in with this bad boy.
Shehla S.
Austin, TX
Okay, if you do not own one of these currently, what are you doing?! But seriously, it is so great on the lips. It has a minty/cooling sensation but doesn't make your lips tingle in the way lip plumpers do. And although it is colorless, it has a slightly matte finish which I absolutely LOVE SO MUCH!! Highly recommend to purchase this since it does a great job of hydrating the lips!
Carole C.
County Club Hills
This product has been used many times on my lips.  I used this product because it works and it is not too pricey, its gentle on the lips and the smell is not so bad! I love using this 4 to 5 times in a day, it keeps my lips moist and smelly good.  will buy again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?