Burt's Bees Beeswax Bounty - Classic Mix uploaded by Jenna C.Burt's Bees Beeswax Bounty - Classic Mix uploaded by Bonny M.

BY BURT'S BEES #53 in Lip Care

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Kiss cold winter goodbye with kissably soft lips. This winter, give the gift of beautifully nourished lips. Each Burt's Bees Lip Balm Quartet contains 4 dryness-banishing, buttery lip balms, as well as a fun change purse that can hold lip balms as well as other small girly essentials! And here's another bonus, this charmingly designed pack is gift-ready, so no wrapping necessary! 100% natural, no one knows color better than nature, and nobody knows natural lip color better than Burt's Bees. Set includes 4 count multipack of 100% natural lip balm in 0.15 ounce tubes and bonus change purse Lip care with. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Do people with sensitive skin or allergy prone people recommend t...2 Answers
Infania P.
Albuquerque
I got this package for my birthday and I love it so much. There are so many different flavors and some of the chapstick have tints to them so I thought that was really nice! Burt’s bees is one of my favorite chapsticks because I don’t have to keep reapplying it, I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone.
Norell S.
Everett, WA
I think this product is great to have especially as a small present for someone. The Burt’s Bees prices are always great especially for the quality of their products. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a good stack of lip balms or anyone who wants to gift this to someone else.
Cheyenne D.
I love Burt’s bees this is my go to chapstick! I love that it gives my lips a minty tingle!!! It’s higher for a drug store brand but it’s worth every penny! I have and will buy more of this anytime I need a new chapstick! I would highly reccomend the original one to any one who loves mint!
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
This is my go-to, must use every day lip balm. Nothing moisturizers my super dry lips like the original formula!  The packaging is fantastic and the value for the number of tubes you get is wonderful.  I always hope to see a pack of these in my stocking at Christmas :)
Samantha G.
I love this pruduct i like how it leaves your lips soft and smooth. The price was fair you get your money worth. Its last for a good amount of time depends on how dry yoour lipids are. I got my pack from target but you can buy it anywhere.  I would recommend everyone to try!
Marni M.
Plymouth
Love Burt’s Bee !! Conditions your lips and smells good . I like how they have all different ones to chose from also whether you want just protection or a little bit of color on your lips w protection and the smell . It’s like a 3 in 1 lipstick for me i highly recommended it!!
Jamie C.
Des Moines
I have been using this for YEARS! I love the mint feeling it gives my lips. I literally haven’t had chapped lips since before I started using it. I put it on probably once or twice an hour. I’ve tried the off (cheaper) brands and it’s just not the same. Love.
Nej A.
Loveeeeeddd this chapstick!!! My friend bought it for me and it’s amazing. I put it on once after I finish my makeup and it lasts all day! I didn’t expect it to feel so nice on my lips. I use it almost everyday and when I run out I go and buy more. It’s not expensive and its a great brand. It’s a minty fresh flavor and it tingles when you put it on.
Beverly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s just a basic lip balm. It keeps my lips from getting chapped. Packaging is nice for the amount you buy it for. I haven’t seen a smashed Burt’s bees chapstick like I have with other brands. I would probably buy again if I needed to pick up a chapstick.
Andrea S.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to lip balm. I refuse to use any other! So easy to apply and always keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated. I've been using Burt's bees for years now and it's worth every penny. A great value, especially considering how long it lasts.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
Do people with sensitive skin or allergy prone people recommend these chapsticks?