Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream uploaded by Samantha M.Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BURT'S BEES #64 in Hand Cream

Give Your Dry Hands A Taste Of The Good Life With This Velvety Rich, Natural Cream. It’s Lovingly Made With Aloe Vera And Vitamin E To Moisturize While Beeswax Conditions. But The Pampering Doesn’t End There. We Infused A Sweet Banana Scent That Can’t Help But Whisk You Away To The Tropics. Dryness Lost, Rich Moisture Found!

• Moisturizes Skin With Aloe Vera And Vitamin E
  • Conditions With Beeswax
  • Tropical Banana Scent

Ingredient:

Another Treat From Our Friends The Bees, Beeswax Is A Natural Skin Conditioner When Used In Moisturizing Formulas. Just What Your Skin Needs To Stay Flexible And Oh-so Comfortable.
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Water, Beeswax, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Glucose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Borate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-carotene, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

How To Use:

Apply A Small Amount Of Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream To Dry Or Rough Hands And Massage Into Skin. Also Useful For Elbows, Knees And Feet!

Buy on Amazon
Samantha M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
WOW! I will never go back to my other hand creams. I bought this from a super market I was merchandising, my hands get super dry, cracked and disgusting from cardboard I am constantly touching and this hand cream saved my life! A little goes a LONG way; seriously. A little dallop on one of your fingers can be used on your entire hand. I am so happy I purchased this hand cream. Smells good, and doesn’t leave a nasty texture or oil film over your hands. It’s a must in my handbag!
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
I got this from my colleague when I complained about losing my lip balm that day. He gave me this and asked me to try if it works on my super dry lips. I know this is a hand cream but it's just so thick that it coated my lips with a thick layer and my lips never felt so moisturised. I got myself two of these- one for my work place and one near my bed.Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream
Anastasia l.
This is one lotion that I wouldn't ever use.  I received it in my macy's beauty box and when I opened it their was a strong scent to it.  The scent I couldn't tolerate even if I wanted to.  It is in a small tin container which I also am not a fan of that type of packaging for lotions.
Mercedes R.
Arlington, TX
I'm a dental assistant, which involves me constantly washing my hands and them being dry. Well this stuff is my life saver, a little goes a long way and I apply it to my knuckles first and massage it into my hands from there. I keep a mini container of it with me everywhere I go.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
Extremely emollient and hydrating. I will say it is a bit greasy for my liking, and doesn't really absorb like a regular hand cream would... but it does make a great product to wear with gloves overnight if your hands get super dry or crack in the colder months
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Love this product! Especially when you have dried out hands from cleaning often! Or even from cold weather! It is very effective when used on a consistent basis! If you haven't tried this one I recommend using it!
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This makes my hands feel amazing! I get so dry in the winters here so I definitely needed it this winter. I love the packaging as it is so easy to get the product out. I'm on the fence about buying it again as there are other great products out there...
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
A love a good hand cream and this is a good hand cream. I work at the hospital and have to lather up with hand sanitizer all day and my hands get very dry and cracked because of it. This has become my go to st avoiding cracked hands.
Reilly L.
Ferndale, WA
This product is SO incredibly creamy! I love the traditional Burt's Bees packaging and labels, and I really love the jar for this! I bought this from Target, and the price was what I expected it to be! I'm a banana scent lover, and this satisfied all my banana needs!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
My partner works for the paper and has to move huge bundles of paper and his hands get super rough. This totally repairs the skin and not only is it smooth and soft but it has healed the blisters. Would totally recommend.