BY BURT'S BEES

100% Natural Hands, often exposed to heat, cold, dirt and harsh detergents, are one of the first areas of the body to show aging. Keep yours soft and smooth with our super emollient hand creme. burtsbees.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes R.
Arlington, TX
I'm a dental assistant, which involves me constantly washing my hands and them being dry. Well this stuff is my life saver, a little goes a long way and I apply it to my knuckles first and massage it into my hands from there. I keep a mini container of it with me everywhere I go.
Reilly L.
Bellingham
This product is SO incredibly creamy! I love the traditional Burt's Bees packaging and labels, and I really love the jar for this! I bought this from Target, and the price was what I expected it to be! I'm a banana scent lover, and this satisfied all my banana needs!
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
Extremely emollient and hydrating. I will say it is a bit greasy for my liking, and doesn't really absorb like a regular hand cream would... but it does make a great product to wear with gloves overnight if your hands get super dry or crack in the colder months
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Love this product! Especially when you have dried out hands from cleaning often! Or even from cold weather! It is very effective when used on a consistent basis! If you haven't tried this one I recommend using it!
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This makes my hands feel amazing! I get so dry in the winters here so I definitely needed it this winter. I love the packaging as it is so easy to get the product out. I'm on the fence about buying it again as there are other great products out there...
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
A love a good hand cream and this is a good hand cream. I work at the hospital and have to lather up with hand sanitizer all day and my hands get very dry and cracked because of it. This has become my go to st avoiding cracked hands.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
My partner works for the paper and has to move huge bundles of paper and his hands get super rough. This totally repairs the skin and not only is it smooth and soft but it has healed the blisters. Would totally recommend.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
My most favorite thing in the world! This is a nightly ritual! A dessert for my skin if you will! It's the last thing I do before bed each night and I always wake up with smooth hands! The smell makes my mouth water!!!
Kayla M.
Oakdale , CA
I love this product! I carry this in my bag for on the go hydration. I love how thick it feels but blends so nicely into the skin. It has a natural organic feel to it which I love. I definitely recommend this product!
Kelly C.
Merritt Island
This handcream is amazing. It is easy to apply. I am a repeat user of this handcream. The packaging is very simple. It is very easy to recognize. I expected a little less of it but it went beyond my expectations.