BY BURT'S BEES

• I've used the Original before but never the other flavor ...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Bees Wax Bounty Fruit Mix
  • "I love the variety, but my favorite will always be the original Burt's Bee's Chapstick. They're all amazing quality though and soothe chapped lips much better than any other lip moisturizer that I've tried. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love every scent of the burt's bees chapsticks, except the honey flavored one. It's hydrating and gives a slight hint of color on the lips. " in 9 reviews
Gianna S.
Haltom City , TX
I bought this as a stocking stuffer. You can never have enough chapstick and these flavors taste and smell so good. I usually hate using chapstick because of the smell but these are great. I would recommend to anyone who needs to use chapstick but usually can’t stand the taste.
Irina P.
Bayside, NY
Best lip balm ever. I like the smell of this products. I bought this in pharmacy.good price and good quality in my opinion. Work very good and long lasting. I will recommend this product to people who have dry lips )
Cassie R.
This is a great product that comes with many awesome smelling lip-balms that are all great colors! Hey are a great value for four of them and they are extremely good quality and I would definitely buy them again.
Michelle T.
tucson
I love these products. The lip balms make my lips feel super moisturizer and hydrated, I love how they are natural and super hydrating. They have a nice smell to them and they are not to oily. They are just perfects for chapped lips or just for moisturizing your lips.
Sydneenicole
Burts bees has and will always be one of my favorite Brands. I bought mine at target. These are long lasting and I don't ever find myself having to out them on too often. I would easily buy it again as I have in the past!
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
Burt's Bee's has a beautiful company story and they are worth every penny. They include all natural ingredients in all their products are friends to the bees. Easily my favorite makeup brand to try new products from.
Jeimy A.
Oxnard , CA
I completely love this product
I would highly recommend this product.
Last long very good at moisturizing lips.
I always buy this product!
Price is not bad.
Yes!! Product I always go first.
Nancy Z.
San Jose, CA
I've been a long time fan of the classic mint Burt's bee's lip balm. the tingling sensation relieved my lips when they were cracked and kinda energized me. I used to apply it before studying and taking tests and I believe it helped me focus. So I decided to try a whole set. To my dismay, none of them were as good as the original. The scents were a little too strong for me, and sine they were pretty unique scents, I felt as if it were just chemicals on my lips. They also did not feel as good as the original, as they did have the soothing peppermint feeling. I understand that this product may appeal to others though, it just was not for me.
Mikaela C.
Burt's Bees is something most people would say was sent from heaven. My whole family has fallen in love with Burt's Bees. The scent for all of their products is magical. My mother caries their lip balm on her all day long. If I had the money I would buy every single product that they sell. I love it that much and believe everyone should start to using all of their products.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
I am a lip balm addict, so I loved how this was a quality product in a variety of good flavors. For the amount of time the balms last, it is truly worth the money. The fruit mix is better than the plain balm in scent and is a pleasure to use. I would buy again.
Marina F.
Louisville , KY
I've used the Original before but never the other flavor ones...Do you recommend any of these?