BY BURT'S BEES

• I've used the Original before but never the other flavor ones...D...1 Answers
Gianna S.
Fort worth, TX
I bought this as a stocking stuffer. You can never have enough chapstick and these flavors taste and smell so good. I usually hate using chapstick because of the smell but these are great. I would recommend to anyone who needs to use chapstick but usually can’t stand the taste.
Michelle T.
tucson
I love these products. The lip balms make my lips feel super moisturizer and hydrated, I love how they are natural and super hydrating. They have a nice smell to them and they are not to oily. They are just perfects for chapped lips or just for moisturizing your lips.
Sydneenicole
Burts bees has and will always be one of my favorite Brands. I bought mine at target. These are long lasting and I don't ever find myself having to out them on too often. I would easily buy it again as I have in the past!
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
Burt's Bee's has a beautiful company story and they are worth every penny. They include all natural ingredients in all their products are friends to the bees. Easily my favorite makeup brand to try new products from.
Jeimy A.
Oxnard , CA
I completely love this product
I would highly recommend this product.
Last long very good at moisturizing lips.
I always buy this product!
Price is not bad.
Yes!! Product I always go first.
Kiersten F.
These all smelled really good, but I didn't like how long the flavor lasted on my lips. They were good but distracting! However they make your lips ridiculously soft so I'd definitely recommend these
Nancy Z.
San Jose, CA
I've been a long time fan of the classic mint Burt's bee's lip balm. the tingling sensation relieved my lips when they were cracked and kinda energized me. I used to apply it before studying and taking tests and I believe it helped me focus. So I decided to try a whole set. To my dismay, none of them were as good as the original. The scents were a little too strong for me, and sine they were pretty unique scents, I felt as if it were just chemicals on my lips. They also did not feel as good as the original, as they did have the soothing peppermint feeling. I understand that this product may appeal to others though, it just was not for me.
Mikaela C.
Burt's Bees is something most people would say was sent from heaven. My whole family has fallen in love with Burt's Bees. The scent for all of their products is magical. My mother caries their lip balm on her all day long. If I had the money I would buy every single product that they sell. I love it that much and believe everyone should start to using all of their products.
Audrey A.
I am a lip balm addict, so I loved how this was a quality product in a variety of good flavors. For the amount of time the balms last, it is truly worth the money. The fruit mix is better than the plain balm in scent and is a pleasure to use. I would buy again.
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
Burt's Bees has been my go-to lip balm for years. I always can count on it to soothe chapped lips or just keep them moisturized day-to-day. I usually get a pack for christmas to last throughout the year, might pick one up from the drugstore on occasion.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
I've used the Original before but never the other flavor ones...Do you recommend any of these?