BY BURT'S BEES #69 in BB Cream

Somewhere Between A Lightweight Foundation And A Super-hydrating Lotion, Our Bb Cream With Noni Extract Offers 9 Clinically Shown Benefits In 3 Mineral-rich Shades

Benefits & Claims;

• 98.9% Natural
  • Spf 15 Protection
  • Firms, Conceals, Smoothes, Perfects, And Illuminates Skin
  • Evens Skin Tone And Visibly Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles

Noni Extract

How To Use:

Use In The Morning After Cleansing.
Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure.
Children Under 6 Months: Ask A Doctor. Use A Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating

• Where can I buy this? I haven't seen it anywhere.5 Answers
  • If I have oily cream it helps because I'm worried if it l...2 Answers
  • How is the coverage? Is it noncomodogenic? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "very good bb cream, with good benefits such as spf. the only thing i didn't enjoy this bb cream,was that it left my skin oily afterwards. it didn't help me because i already have oily skin. other than that the price was fair, and i didn't have any other problems with it. " in 6 reviews
Ellen S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Light more...
I highly recommend this for anyone who, like me, is new to makeup. It's easy, light, and doesn't irritate my skin. Very satisfied.
Jenny L.
Ok I loved the smell of this and I love Burt’s bees but my skin did not like this, I broke my skin out after a few uses of it.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Light more...
Great product, blends well, and easy to layer under the rest of your makeup. Gives an airbrushed look and lasts all day.
Ashe H.
Review for: Light more...
When you find something good, stick with it. This cream smells terrible but only for a second- and looks great all day.
luisa c.
Review for: Light more...
Best thing I have ever used. I use it everyday and I even buy it for my grandma who has very dried and patchy skin.
Madeline R.
Virginia beach Virginia
Review for: Light more...
I love this product and how natural it is it is very cheap smells amazing and the coverage and hydration is amazing
Jayna D.
Broomfield, CO
I love this cream, it sinks right in to my skin! My only complaint is that occasionally it gets a little greasy.
Brittany P.
Waterford , WI
Review for: Light more...
I️ love this stuff. Summer fall or winter. Never makes me feel greasy and doesn’t highlight my dry points.
Charlotte R.
Mcmasterville, QC
Review for: Light more...
My sister passed this on to me because she hated it. I figured I’d try it out and wasn’t expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised in that it offers decent coverage, doesn’t irritate my skin, and leaves a glowy finish, which I like! The only con, and it is quite substantial, is that it absolutely stinks. It smells like stinky feet and a faint hint of citrus. I’ve never smelled anything like it. Thankfully i can get past the smell but I’m not sure everyone could.
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
I tried the light BB cream first but it was much too light for my skin tone. I tried light/medium next and found that it works better for me. Coverage is nice and I love this brand already so it's perfect.
Marta V.
Where can I buy this? I haven't seen it anywhere.
Stephanee S.
How is the coverage? Is it noncomodogenic?
Rachel M.
Asheville
How is this product shaded? Is the light tint more of a pink shade or yellow? I love Burt's Bee's products but often have a hard time trying to find a shade that matches my skin tone, especially when the tints are as generic as "light".
Tina K.
Is this good for oily skin and skin with large pores?
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I've read about the smell, what does it smell like? Is it bad? I'm super sensitive to smells.