BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Bb Cream With Spf 15, Light / Medium, Marries Makeup And Moisturizer In A Light, Natural Formula. This Cream Possesses The Essence Of The Noni Plant, Known For Being Rich In Antioxidants And Moisturizing Properties. This Cream Is Clinically Shown To Even Skin Tone, While Moisturizing. It Protects The Skin From Sun Damage With Spf 15 And Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles With A Light / Medium Tone Base. It Also Visibly Firms, Conceals, Smoothes, Illuminates And Perfects Skin.

• One 1.7 Ounce Tube Of Burt's Bees Bb Cream With Spf 15, Light / Medium
  • Light / Medium Tone Base
  • Protects Skin With Spf 15
  • Essence Of Noni Plant, Known For Being Rich In Antioxidants And Moisturizing Properties
  • Clinically Shown To Provide 9 Skin Benefits
  • Indications:
  • Stop Use Indications: For External Use Only.Do Not Use On Damaged Or Broken Skin.When Using This Product Keep Out Of Eyes.Rinse With Water To Remove.Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Occurs.Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Product Is Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Warnings:

For External Use Only. Do Not Use On Damaged Or Broken Skin. When Using This Product Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Occurs. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Product Is Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Water, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Decyl Oleate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Isoamyl Laurate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearic Acid, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Jojoba Esters, Mica, Iron Oxides, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Carboxymethyl C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Trihydroxystearin, Alumina, Sorbic Acid, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Natural Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Directions:

Use In The Morning After Cleansing Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure Children Under 6 Months: Ask A Doctor Sun Protection Measures. Spending Time In The Sun Increases Your Risk Of Invisible Skin Damage That Contributes To Early Skin Aging. To Decrease This Risk, Regularly Use A Sunscreen With A Broad Spectrum Spf Of 15 Or Higher And Other Sun Protection Measures Including: Limit Time In The Sun, Especially From 10 A.M. - 2 P.M. Wear Long-sleeve Shirts, Pants, Hats And Sunglasses Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours Use A Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating.

Burt's Bees BB Cream With SPF 15
  • "i bought this to use on days when i don't have time to apply a full face of foundation. it is easy to apply and blends in well. my skin definitely feels smoother and softer, even after washing my face. it hasn't caused any breakouts, but it doesn't control oil as well as i'd like. it also doesn't last all day. after about half a day, it feels like it's disappeared. it also does not do well in heat or with sweating." in 7 reviews
  • "I really like this new bb cream, I got the shade light/med it goes well on my skin. This is the first time that I used it, I got it from Walmart. What I like is that beside moisturizing the skin, got SPF and cover really good my red scars (cause by the acne) really good coverage!! I will definitely keep buying it" in 5 reviews
Tia S.
Eugene, OR
I normally love Burt's Bees, but I could not get into this product. The first time I used it I mixed it with another foundation since I was self-tanned and needed a bit of a different shade than the BB cream. I noticed INSTANTLY that my skin was super dry and looked patchy, but I figured maybe the two just didn't mix well. Then I tried the BB cream alone the next time and my skin looked just as bad. This does to my skin the complete OPPOSITE of what a normal BB cream is supposed to do. I got the shade light and it just doesn't work with my tone. It's more olive/green based and it makes me look extremely pale and quite like a zombie. I'm actually just gonna toss this one because not only is the shade not a match, but it is ruining my skin and just doesn't work well with me.
Melissa M.
Plano, TX
I think this is a great drugstore BB cream. It isn’t super fill coverage, but it isn’t completely sheer like many others I’ve tried. I absolutely love that it’s Cruelty free! The only reasons I didn’t give it a full 5 stars is because of a few things:
1. The smell: It doesn’t smell super perfumy or of chemicals, but it does have a strong scent- almost like baby aspirin, and the smell definitely lingers for a while.
2. It dries VERY quickly: if you’re someone like me who dots liquid product on your face everywhere before blending, this may not work for you unless you blend it out very quickly! The product seems to dry down and becomes hard to blend unless you blend it out IMMEDIATELY after applying to your face.
I’ve found, from personal experience and preference, that blending this product out with a sponge, rather than brush, makes it look 10 times better!
Overall, it’s a great product. A little pricy for a drugstore BB cream, but Burt’s bees tends to be a little more on that side.
Sarah H.
Richmond
I wear this product in the shade 'Light,' for reference!

So I think that this BB Cream wears beautifully; I bought it in the store upon seeing it. I think I had it in my mind that I wanted to try the Burt's Bees foundation, but it was not available to me at the store I was in, so I grabbed a tube of this.

While this does wear very pretty, and has nice buildable coverage, my first beef is how grey the product wears on the skin. I am not sure if it is just a shade-matching issue I am having, but typically, the lightest shade offered wears looking rather natural on my skin. This applies on the face very grey! I am able to neutralize this effect with concealers, powders, etc. but I did want to point it out.

The second, and largest, issue I have with this BB Cream is the smell! I am not sure if I just got a bad batch or what, but my product smells like straight up dirty socks! I think they were going for a lemon (?) scent which I can appreciate, but it did not perform that way. Luckily, the smell dies down after application, but I could not provide a review without mentioning that, because for me, it is a big turn-off.

This product is nice overall. Again, it's pretty and buildable coverage, but the shade range is garbage, and if you are sensitive to smell, I might pass altogether, because mine smells awful!
Carissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: CVS
The BB cream smells great, applies lightly and is great for a natural look. It does have a slight green/yellow tint to it, but I love Burt’s Bees products. I have sensitive skin, and it doesn’t make my face react or break out.
Savannah H.
I absolutely love Burt's bees most of the time and went gaga when they announced that they are extending their makeup line... I expected more from this product than I received. Per the norm this shade is far too dark for me but, still the lightest shade that is offered. It does smell very nice but, it makes my fair skin look orange, which I'm not a fan of. Hopefully they make lighter shades soon and darker also. Burt's Bees BB Cream With SPF 15
priscilla m.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite drug store product! It smells so good and the shade matched just right. Very affordable too. Lasts all day and works great with oily skin. Yay for clean makeup! Burt's Bees BB Cream With SPF 15
Tina H.
Ocean Springs
I've been using Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Cream for the past two years and love it. However, I suddenly can't find it in any of my local stores. Desperate at Walmart, I decided to try Burt's Bees BB Cream, because I like their natural products. Unfortunately, I won't be buying this BB cream again. I'm used to a lighter coverage that immediately blends into my skin tone. This goes on a little thicker, but it makes me look pale. I'm a light olive skin tone trying this in the winter, and the light/medium coverage is just thick and pale. I have to cover it with NYX Stay Matte foundation if I'm going out. Otherwise, I don't care as much around the house. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to acne, and I will say it has not made my face break out. So, that's a good thing.
April N.
Forest Lake
I generally love Burt’s bees, but this product didn’t do it for me. This is a B.B. cream, but the coverage is a lot lighter than any others that I have tried. It doesn’t cover up redness on my cheeks and it looks almost sheer on the skin. I also found the smell of it to be very very harsh and too fragranced to have my skin not freak out about.
Madyson R.
virginia beach
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product overall very even nice coverage with alot of skin benefits not good for super red marks coverage but other than that i sometimes mix it with foundations or use as is and it is so nice going on doesnt look bad throughout the day not cakey could yse more shade options but over all great product
Ariel L.
Renton, WA
Been using this off and on for about 3 months now. At first I didn’t know how I felt about it. I wanted to try going more natural with my makeup so I figured this might be a good place to start. The coverage is sheer ... But it does supply some redness relief and evening of the skin tone. The smell is interesting... but something you’ll get used to and begin to enjoy. It stays tacky throughout the day which I don’t like (even with powder) ... but honestly it doesn’t break me out AND I’m extremely pale so it’s hard to find B.B. creams that match my skin. This does a pretty good job (: I like it!
MPL R.
chicago
Does this get sticky? I would like to try it
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
To anyone who has tried this product: do you have any thoughts on it? I was just curious what people have to say about it and whether they would recommend it. Is it similar to other bb creams?
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
Is this meant to be worn as foundation? Is it sunscreen, moisturizer, or foundation? How is it meant to be used?
Jerie Ann P.
Does anyone know if these irritated your skin and if they oxidized and what kind of coverage the offer?
Abby C.
Stoughton , WI
How many different shades does this bb cream come in? Where is the best place to purchase it?