Burt's Bees BB Cream

by Burt's Bees

Somewhere between a lightweight foundation and a super-hydrating lotion, our BB Cream with Noni Extract offers 9 clinically shown benefits in 3 mineral-rich shades.

This is  bb cream good ?
Tiene un efecto Matte ?
Does this have mineral SPF?
Start your review of Burt's Bees BB Cream!
Product Highlights
...smoother and softer, even after washing my face. it hasn't caused any breakouts, but it doesn't control oil as well as i'd like. it also doesn't last all day. after about half a day, it feels like it's disappeared. it also does not do well in heat or with sweating.in reviews
...time that I used it, I got it from Walmart. What I like is that beside moisturizing the skin, got SPF and cover really good my red scars (cause by the acne) really good coverage!! I will definitely keep buying itin reviews
Ivonn C.
Frisco Texas
Burt's Bees BB Cream uploaded by Ivonn C.
Review for: Light/Medium
Me gusta el producto muy gentil para la piel se esparce bien por la cara y no deja manchas no tiene olor y tiene un filtro solar de 15 SPF aunque yo siempre tengo puesto mi filtro solar, el precio es muy bueno así que es un buen producto.
Andrea T.
Miami Shores, FL
Burt's Bees BB Cream uploaded by Andrea T.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Light
I took off a star because it has a grayish tint although once you blend it on your face it’s not that bad. Feel sheer and natural.
Pamela V.
Albany, GA
Burt's Bees BB Cream uploaded by Pamela V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Minimal coverage, buildable without getting cakey, great for dry skin or combo. I have dry skin. I wouldn’t improve this product at all, I love the packaging, I love that it’s easy to blend. I would recommend to anyone looking for an all natural alternative to foundation. A light bb cream is the way to go. I have used many bb creams in the past mostly Maybelline but when I used this it was life changing almost. The difference is huge to me, probably wouldn’t be to others, but I like how the product barely covers my freckles and natural beauty marks, but covers my terrible dark spots under my eyes to a point where it’s not as noticeable as before & I feel a bit more confident; without totally losing what I feel compliments my face most which is my beauty marks.
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
Burt's Bees BB Cream uploaded by Taza A.
I don't use bb cream frequently, but I like this brand. It smells good, spreads well, and is affordable. Burt Bee's can be found just about anywhere. I'd recommend this product, and will probably purchase again.
Courtney V.
Woodbury, NJ
My absolute favorite! No grease and flawless finish. It's a great price and I buy it at Walgreens. There's usually coupons too. It has great packaging and great value! I will continue to buy this product. It is definitely something you must try.
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Love this stuff! It's so lightweight. I love that it has SPF and is lightly tinted. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin, and doesn't look patchy at all. I got it on clearance, but I would definitely pay full price for this.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
This stuff is a holy grail product for me. I was having the hardest time finding something that would give me decent coverage, but that would still feel really light and wouldnt aggravate my acne. This hit the nail on the head. It gives me pretty light coverage, really just that "your skin but better" vibe where it kind of blurs everything and gives a little color correcting. I have a lot of discoloration (brown sun spots, blue acne scars, etc) and while it doesn't completely get rid of all of that, it covers enough to make me not feel self conscious about my face. It feels very light, barely there really. It doesn't dry out my face and it plays nice with other skincare and makeup products I use. My only negatives are that it only has SPF 15, which works okay for most days where I dont spend much time exposed to the sun, but otherwise I have to use another sunscreen. The other negative is the shade range. I'm pretty fair skinned and the light-medium is perfect for me (I do use the lightest shade sometimes in the winter), and then there is only one darker shade (medium). I know this is a BB cream so it doesn't have to exactly match, but you really need to add some darker shades for people.
Autumn M.
Charlotte, NC
Burt's Bees BB Cream uploaded by Autumn M.
Burt's Bees BB Cream uploaded by Autumn M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve decided to wear less makeup so I wanted a product that wasn’t full coverage. I purchased this at Target for $13. I really love this BB cream. It’s super lightweight and has my skin GLOWING. When I first used the product, it came out oily so I’d recommend shaking it before using. I would not recommend for oily skin but looks great on my dry skin.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I’m always loving the light scent of Burt’s Bees, and I enjoyed The spf that’s also in this face moisturizer. It smoothed on nicely and lasts all day.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Light/Medium
I bought this expecting wonderful results. And I just couldn’t get it to work for me. Not blendable at all. Felt greasy. And I did not like the smell. Also not enough shades to pick from.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...