Burt's Bees Bay Rum Bar Soap uploaded by Anny T.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Bay Rum Bar Soap
  • "Love Burt's Bees and this soap. So gentle on my skin and love the smell! It lasts forever has a great lather and is all around a staple in my house." in 51 reviews
  • "Love this soap! It cleans well, smells great, and my skin feels wonderful. Doesn't dry out my already dry skin either. " in 14 reviews
Lakyn M.
Burts Bees is really the MVP when it come to skincare. This soap is gentle but exfoliating, I havnt really noticed a long lasting scent after using it, but this product really exceeded my expectations in terms of how clean and soft my skin felt when I get it of the shower! I highly recommend this product!
Michaela B.
Lafayette Tn
Love love love this soap i love burts bees in general but this soap is absolutely amazing honestly use it for just washing my hands to washing my face i love its multiple uses
Christine N.
I got this in a basket usually I love their products but this one I felt was lacking.  I used it for about 2 weeks, I received it as a gift.  I was unhappy with the smell.  It did last long but was over all unhappy with how my skin felt after the use of it.  I personally wouldn't buy this product again.
Clarissa J.
Tomahawk
Good product, not too crazy about the smell but I like how it doesn’t dry your skin out. It lasts a pretty long time. Kinda hard to get to lather but once you do it’s good and you don’t need a lot.
Jessi G.
Chenoa, IL
Im pretty sure this is for men BUT! The Burts Bee rum bar soap is AMAZING! Seriously i love all there products and after using the rum soap i was hooked it leaves my skin soft it smells so good! Its not dry skin i don't itch as much from dry skin. Its just all the way around a great product from a great company.
Martina A.
Riverside, CA
This soap has a really nice smell to it and keeps your body extremely soft. I bought it at Walmart and it is very affordable. A pro about this is its scent and softness and there is no cons. Yes I would buy it again.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love burts bees brand I have most of there products but this bar soap really didn't do anything for me and kind of left my skin feeling rough and also I didn't really like the smell of the soap
Luca B.
It works well and makes your skin feel so smooth. It smells amazing and glides on your skin easily. It’s accessible and really easy to travel with. It is very skin rejuvenating and doesn’t lead to dry skin.
victor C.
Orlando Fl
Such a great soap definitely one of my favorite Burt’s and bees product. It’s unfortunate that it’s been discontinued. It’s gentle on the skin and leaves a fresh scent.
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX
The scent of this shaving soap is wonderful! The bay rum smell is nicely balanced in that it is not overpowering. Really makes you enjoy using it while you are shaving, almost like aromatherapy. However, the smell does not stay with you very long once you are done shaving. This could be good or bad, depending on if you want the smell to stay with you or not. If you are looking to have the bay rum smell for awhile after you shave, then this may not be the soap for you. If you just want a nice and enjoyable bay rum smell while you are shaving, then I would recommend this.

It is also not very difficult to make a lather with this soap. To load the brush, simply swirl it gently over the soap until you begin to build lather on the soap, and this is usually the key to know your brush is loaded with enough soap and ready to be moved to your face or mug to build the lather. I've found that (depending on how much water you have in your brush) you may need to add additional water while building the lather. Hard to give any definite recommendations when it comes to this as there are a lot of factors that vary, but in general I've had no problem building lather. Definitely lasts a long time, seems like you're using no soap at all! Good value! At the time of writing this review, this product is NOT available on amazon, but I would definitely look elsewhere for it. It's available on the Burt's Bees website for only $6.00.

Also, it's 99.87% natural! Really feels nice. Ingredients: vegetable soap, bay oil, orange oil, lemon oil, cinnamon oil, fir needle oil, lavandin oil, cedarwood oil, patchouli oil, clove oil, sage oil, bay leaf, clove powder, cinnamon powder, aloe vera
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
Finding soap for my fiance and I to both use is difficult, because I have very oily skin and his is dry. Would this work for both of us?
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I love trying new soaps that peak my interest. #Burt'sBeesBayRumSoap has done just that!! I am curious does it provide lather and moisture that other "infused soaps" lack? #MusesofInfluenster