Burt's Bees Basic Face Care Kit uploaded by Delilah S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Victoria r.
This body wash is absolutely amazing! I love the citrus and ginger sent. It is so fresh and crisp but not over powering and does not have that "fake" smell; you know those fragrances that just smell fake and full of chemicals.
This product smells natural and fresh. Plus it gives you the most energizing feeling, especially in the morning before work when you cup of coffee hasn't kicked in yet!
It works well too! I use it with an exfoliating cloth and my skin feels so soft and clean after every use.
It doesn't dry out your skin either! You would think that it being citrus, that it might have the potential to dry out your skin a bit more, but it doesn't at all.
I love this body wash and have been using it for the past 8 months without issues. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Grace M.
Love all of these products! Honestly, I have switched over to these and use them every day after receiving this face care kit as a gift. These are gentle on the skin and get the job done. The packaging is easy to open and shut and there is generally a lot of product that you can get out of each container.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This kit is great to keep the face looking soft! The moisturizer included is what I use before I put on makeup and after I take it off. Its cooling to the skin and doesnt leave it feeling greasy or looking oily throughout the day! It helped alot with my acne as well as my acne scars.
Amber H.
Watertown, TN
Best face product on the market hands down. Blew my expectations out of the water. Would definitely buy again. Super effecting and never disappoints. Great value considering you don’t need much product. No need in changing a thing about it.
Sadie H.
Austin, TX
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!!! Bought this as a way to try new products for cheap. Not worth it at all. Each product was terrible and did not perform as it claimed. This is definitely not for people who wear makeup or need quality skin care.
Neally D.
Waco, TX
I really this kit because it’s everything you need for a fresh face ! I would recommend this product to any body who has sensitive skin and wants to feel fresh for the day! Not too expensive either ! This is number 1 !
Cristoria C.
I cannot live without these products! I have tried so many but Burts Bees is always the ones to keep dirt off my face looking me look clear everyday! I wish I could give more than 5 stars to these products!
Olivia U.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Makes my face feel so good and it really gets all the dirt and grime off. Burts bees is a great brand and it always smells fantastic which is always so nice! Always clears up pesky breakouts as well!
Nella E.
Fitzgerald, GA
Best combination of burts bees products. The face wash is really refreshing and makes your skin feel really clean and hydrated. I have recommended it to all of my friends and it's well worth the price.
Mael J.
Miami
Ladies and Gentlemen, if you want your face looking right, use this product. Im a repeating user using this product and I would use this on some nights. I has very nice packaging, I got my my face care kit from Amazon. I would most definitely buy it again.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
Is it really good for very sensitive skin?
Nancy G.
Santiago
I want to start using products for skin care of my face, what brings this kit? Does it serve to eliminate imperfections of oily skin?
Chrissy C.
Honolulu, HI
Does this work well with sensitive skin? Does it work well?
Non N.
I have been using Mary Kay time-wise collection for my face and am looking for a more reasonably priced product line to switch to do you think Burt's Bees is comparable especially the facial cleanser and moisturizer?
Nancy G.