Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Amber M.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Nature Creates The Ultimate Care Package With This Sweet Set. Each Popular Baby Bee Product Is Lovingly Chosen To Give Any Babe The Freshest Of Starts—tenderly, Safely And Of Course, Naturally. From Calming Ointments To Gentle Washes, Lotions And Cleansers, This Bundle Of Baby Love Comes In A Cute Keepsake Box That Can Be Personalized With A Photo. So Mama Can Hold Onto The Memories She Holds So Dear.

• Safe, Effective And Natural
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Cleanses And Moisturizes

Ingredient:

The Buttermilky Way - While Regular Milk Is A Natural, Smoothing Skin Cleanser, Buttermilk Is Richer In Fats And Emollients. Giving Your Baby Soft, Silky Skin.
See Individual Product Listings For Their Ingredients.

How To Use:

Please see individual product listings for their specific use.

• Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?2 Answers
  • What does it smell like? Is it worth it?10 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift
  • "This stuff really works it smells amazing and it also makes your baby smell good I would know because I know people who use it" in 1 review
  • "I would live to try more of these products, I have tried the lip balm and other products.. " in 1 review
  • "She loved how she was able to try a variety of products and they all were the perfect size for the diaper bag!" in 1 review
  • "The diaper rash cream is the perfect size for the diaper bag and the oil is nice for travel." in 1 review
  • "Of course I use other products on her as well but nothing works wonders as much as Burts Bee." in 1 review
Gabi M.
California
I got this for my mom and she loved it! I would recommend! Burt's Bees always has high quality products
Lucy E.
I got this as a gift when my son was born. And I love it , love that it's natural the smell is not strong
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Burt's is amazing and this is a great gift for a new mom. California baby has a really good one also
Tamika R.
Irvine, KY
I love this stuff! My baby has sensitive skin and exzema and it really keeps his skin soft!
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Burt's Bee baby kits make great shower gifts. The samples have several uses.
This gives it is very good for anybody who would like to invest in something for someone as a gift because that's peas and very famous brand with a lot of good things overall I would buy this for somebody else I will just buy
La'Tasha B.
Really amazing product smells so delightful and is really good for sensitive skin I tried all these minis first and they last quite long considering the size now I buy the larger sizes of everything it is pretty pricey but I don't know anyone who would mind paying a little more to make sure their child's skin is cleaned in a gentle way. And they don't have any harsh chemicals in either
Kristy J.
I gave this as a gift at a baby shower and the new mom was thrilled. She loved how she was able to try a variety of products and they all were the perfect size for the diaper bag!
Joanna H.
Really lovely gift for first time mums. Soft and gental on baby's new skin as babya skin is so sensitive. Baby's smell beautiful after.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
What does it smell like? Is it worth it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?

Walmart