Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Amber M.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Nature Creates The Ultimate Care Package With This Sweet Set. Each Popular Baby Bee Product Is Lovingly Chosen To Give Any Babe The Freshest Of Starts—tenderly, Safely And Of Course, Naturally. From Calming Ointments To Gentle Washes, Lotions And Cleansers, This Bundle Of Baby Love Comes In A Cute Keepsake Box That Can Be Personalized With A Photo. So Mama Can Hold Onto The Memories She Holds So Dear.

• Safe, Effective And Natural
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Cleanses And Moisturizes

Ingredient:

The Buttermilky Way - While Regular Milk Is A Natural, Smoothing Skin Cleanser, Buttermilk Is Richer In Fats And Emollients. Giving Your Baby Soft, Silky Skin.
See Individual Product Listings For Their Ingredients.

How To Use:

Please see individual product listings for their specific use.

• Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?2 Answers
  • What does it smell like? Is it worth it?10 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift
  • "This stuff really works it smells amazing and it also makes your baby smell good I would know because I know people who use it" in 1 review
  • "I would live to try more of these products, I have tried the lip balm and other products.. " in 1 review
  • "She loved how she was able to try a variety of products and they all were the perfect size for the diaper bag!" in 1 review
  • "The diaper rash cream is the perfect size for the diaper bag and the oil is nice for travel." in 1 review
  • "Of course I use other products on her as well but nothing works wonders as much as Burts Bee." in 1 review
Hanna P.
Ojai, CA
I gave this set to my sister last year for Christmas because she loves the brand and I have tried the items in it a few times and I love it. Very high quality!
Kaila W.
Interlachen, FL
Received this as a gift at my baby shower & I love it. Love the products as well as the packaging! It turns into a photo box so it's absolutely adorable!
Chelsey M.
I have purchased this for a gift for a friend and they loved it! Till this day she still has the gift set and uses the products to the gill. Great BUY!
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
We received this as a gift at a baby shower and love everything about it. The scents are great, the sizes are perfect for diaper bags. Great product!
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
I was gifted this at my baby shower and since receiving it, Burt's bees for baby is all I use on my daughter. Smell great and is easy on her skin
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Good lift gift size for a first time mom! Love giving stuff like this to show natural doesn't have to be that expensive! Worth every penny!
Audrey A.
Great baby shower or new baby gift. Perfect alone as it has everything you need is natural and great for sensitive skin plus smells great!
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
To me it didn't work on my daughter skin and she had eczema and dry skin and maybe I wasn't use it right or I wanted her skin to clear up
Brittanie P.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this for a baby shower gift. It comes with all of the essentials and is affordable. The mom-to-be was thrilled to receive it!
Kelli L.
I always use burts bees products on my baby! I love thats its all natural so you don't have ti worry about what's going on your baby
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
What does it smell like? Is it worth it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?

Walmart