Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Amber M.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Nature Creates The Ultimate Care Package With This Sweet Set. Each Popular Baby Bee Product Is Lovingly Chosen To Give Any Babe The Freshest Of Starts—tenderly, Safely And Of Course, Naturally. From Calming Ointments To Gentle Washes, Lotions And Cleansers, This Bundle Of Baby Love Comes In A Cute Keepsake Box That Can Be Personalized With A Photo. So Mama Can Hold Onto The Memories She Holds So Dear.

• Safe, Effective And Natural
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Cleanses And Moisturizes

Ingredient:

The Buttermilky Way - While Regular Milk Is A Natural, Smoothing Skin Cleanser, Buttermilk Is Richer In Fats And Emollients. Giving Your Baby Soft, Silky Skin.
See Individual Product Listings For Their Ingredients.

How To Use:

Please see individual product listings for their specific use.

• Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?2 Answers
  • What does it smell like? Is it worth it?10 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift
  • "This stuff really works it smells amazing and it also makes your baby smell good I would know because I know people who use it" in 1 review
  • "I would live to try more of these products, I have tried the lip balm and other products.. " in 1 review
  • "She loved how she was able to try a variety of products and they all were the perfect size for the diaper bag!" in 1 review
  • "The diaper rash cream is the perfect size for the diaper bag and the oil is nice for travel." in 1 review
  • "Of course I use other products on her as well but nothing works wonders as much as Burts Bee." in 1 review
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
I received this from my mother as a baby shower gift and it works phenomenal on my little girl. Of course I use other products on her as well but nothing works wonders as much as Burt's Bee. The creator of Burt's Bee is a genius 😁
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Got for the baby shower and while i use other products as well, but if i had my druthers, I'd only use baby bee on my wee one. its great for sensitive skin, smells amazing, and i use the lotion myself as well!
Lori T.
Sacramento, CA
I am in love with this gift set!! It's my go to for all baby shower gifts. The products are amazing and um hello?? Who doesn't love to get @burtsbees anything?! #baby #babyshowergift #burtsbees #burtsbeesbaby
Jaquelin S.
Hialeah, FL
Got this sample from my job right after I had my newborn... Very natural products and they smell great.. Barely have any chemicals. Applies very easily to the baby and her skin did not have any effect from product unlike the others I have used which were recommended.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love love love all there products for babies! A bit of a favored smell for me. Natural and a bit heavy as a diaper ointment should be bit not hard to take off. I love. So many things in this line!
Jill R.
Columbus, MS
I LOVE this stuff!! All of it. I still use it on my 5 year old son~minus the diaper rash cream. I tell him it makes him my baby again!! Plus, like any 5 year old, he loves the bubble bath!!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I LOVE this stuff!, Makes my babies so smell so good without all the harsh ingredients! its not sticky and it absorbs quidly! I recommend this for new moms and experienced moms!
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I got this as a gift and I have to tell you it was the best gift ever! The smell of the products is just amazing and this is just a lifesaver in the first months of motherhood!
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Love everything about this ! I buy these sets all the time because they are more affordable than buying theses items separately but they smell awesome kids love the feel overall just great
Stephanie L.
Crownsville, MD
I have this to my friend at her baby shower and she just recently told me that she loves it! She said it smells lovely and her favorite part is that it fits in all her bags.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
What does it smell like? Is it worth it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?

Walmart