Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Amber M.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Nature Creates The Ultimate Care Package With This Sweet Set. Each Popular Baby Bee Product Is Lovingly Chosen To Give Any Babe The Freshest Of Starts—tenderly, Safely And Of Course, Naturally. From Calming Ointments To Gentle Washes, Lotions And Cleansers, This Bundle Of Baby Love Comes In A Cute Keepsake Box That Can Be Personalized With A Photo. So Mama Can Hold Onto The Memories She Holds So Dear.

• Safe, Effective And Natural
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Cleanses And Moisturizes

Ingredient:

The Buttermilky Way - While Regular Milk Is A Natural, Smoothing Skin Cleanser, Buttermilk Is Richer In Fats And Emollients. Giving Your Baby Soft, Silky Skin.
See Individual Product Listings For Their Ingredients.

How To Use:

Please see individual product listings for their specific use.

• Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?2 Answers
  • What does it smell like? Is it worth it?10 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift
  • "This stuff really works it smells amazing and it also makes your baby smell good I would know because I know people who use it" in 1 review
  • "I would live to try more of these products, I have tried the lip balm and other products.. " in 1 review
  • "She loved how she was able to try a variety of products and they all were the perfect size for the diaper bag!" in 1 review
  • "The diaper rash cream is the perfect size for the diaper bag and the oil is nice for travel." in 1 review
  • "Of course I use other products on her as well but nothing works wonders as much as Burts Bee." in 1 review
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
This is my Favorite go to products for my 6 month old baby girl. The smell is AMAZING! always get compliments on it. My Daughter unfortunately has sensitive skin like i do. As soon as i used these products on her when i got home seen a drastic change. her skin was AMAZING! so soft, had no more dry patches. i would recommend this to every mom and their babies.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I love Burt's bees their products, skin care, lip products, clothing. All natural. Everything us gentle cruelty free. Best way to be! I have used Burts bees baby shampoo for my daughter, she has very fine hair it worked great. Made her hair feel soft and a nuce subtle smell.love their chopsticks chapsticks most!
Jessica Q.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite gift for expectant mamas. It has great sized samples of the best smelling baby hygiene products. I can also find it just about anywhere. It is a great way for moms to sample all kinds of products before they buy the full sized ones.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I registered for this and was gifted it for my shower. I love this set. Its so amazing. I love their products. It's worth the cost and so soft for your little ones. I definitely recommend and I will purchase.
Verenice V.
This was the first champoo kit i purchased for my daughter, i bought it at walmart. I really like how it contains natural products. The diaper rash cream is very effective, its the best one I've used so far. The shampoo is very gentle and so is the lotion it has a great smell to it. I'm definitely repurchasing!
Jamie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Loved this. When I smell these products, reminds me of babies. I have a few items left over from my babies that I keep in the diaper bag. Perfect size for travel. Love everything by Burt's Bees
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
This is such a good quality product, great for baby skin and a lovely baby shower gift, especially to stand out from all the people who will be buying the traditional johnson's products
Nathaly S.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is a great set. My favorite items in it are the lotion and oil. All the items worked nicely on my sons sensitive skin. I also really like the smell, it's soft and subtle but has enough power to linger on the skin all day without it being abnoxious.
Terra O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received all of the included products for our baby shower but wanted some smaller sizes of each so this was perfect! The diaper rash cream is the perfect size for the diaper bag and the oil is nice for travel. I love all of these products and we use the everyday, with exception of the bar soap.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
All of the Burt's Bees baby products are amazing. I am always weary of using products with too many chenicals on my little ones. The Burt's Bees line puts my my at ease when it comes to caring for my precious ones skin.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
What does it smell like? Is it worth it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?