Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Amber M.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift uploaded by Kaila W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Nature Creates The Ultimate Care Package With This Sweet Set. Each Popular Baby Bee Product Is Lovingly Chosen To Give Any Babe The Freshest Of Starts—tenderly, Safely And Of Course, Naturally. From Calming Ointments To Gentle Washes, Lotions And Cleansers, This Bundle Of Baby Love Comes In A Cute Keepsake Box That Can Be Personalized With A Photo. So Mama Can Hold Onto The Memories She Holds So Dear.

• Safe, Effective And Natural
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Cleanses And Moisturizes

Ingredient:

The Buttermilky Way - While Regular Milk Is A Natural, Smoothing Skin Cleanser, Buttermilk Is Richer In Fats And Emollients. Giving Your Baby Soft, Silky Skin.
See Individual Product Listings For Their Ingredients.

How To Use:

Please see individual product listings for their specific use.

• Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?2 Answers
  • What does it smell like? Is it worth it?10 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Sweet Memories Gift
  • "This stuff really works it smells amazing and it also makes your baby smell good I would know because I know people who use it" in 1 review
  • "I would live to try more of these products, I have tried the lip balm and other products.. " in 1 review
  • "She loved how she was able to try a variety of products and they all were the perfect size for the diaper bag!" in 1 review
  • "The diaper rash cream is the perfect size for the diaper bag and the oil is nice for travel." in 1 review
  • "Of course I use other products on her as well but nothing works wonders as much as Burts Bee." in 1 review
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I received one of these gift sets at my baby shower for my first child. I kept a lot of it in he diaper bag. Nothing had an overwhelming scent and it was perfect for my children who had allergic reactions to a lot of additives in other products. We used it so much we continued to use it for my second child, and still use a lot of the creams on a daily basis.
Stephanie C.
I got this as a baby shower gift and loved it so much. It offers a gentle soap in both liquid and bar form as well as a lotion and diaper really cream ointment. The diaper cream is thick and works really quick. My son's rashes cleared within the day with this stuff. Another cool thing is the box you receive it in is actually a memory box so I was super thankful for having something to store keepsakes.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This was a great set to receive at my baby shower. My favorite product in the set is the oil. I don't use it on my daughter much, but I use it a lot for removing makeup around my eyes since I have very sensitive skin in that area. It works great! The other products are just as amazing! Would highly recommend!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I think this great gift set especially for someone who wants to try Burt’s Bees on their baby. I highly recommend this gift set even though they are small size products. I think it’s the perfect size considering they may want to test out products before purchasing the bigger sizes.
Shelby T.
What a prefect gift for any women in your family or at the office gift exchange. You can never go wrong with Burt’s Bee chap stick or lotion. Great product and good brand. All natural product to make the prefect gift giving or receiving. Always leaves lips smooth and soft
Salina T.
Richmond, IN
Received this as a gift from a friend, and ever since I've been hooked on all burts bees baby products! I love all natural products and burts bees never disappoints. I love love love having my baby smell like burts bees all day long!
Ashley C.
Gilbert , AZ
I purchased this for my kids when they were in diapers and so happy I did. You get so much use out of the sizes in the set. My daughter had very sensitive skin and these products worked great for her. I would recommend to any Mom!
Jayme S.
I absolutely love this set. It was purchased at target and every product in it is perfect and smells wonderful. The lotion and cream are our favorite and both work really well and don't leave the skin feeling greasy. I haven't yet tried the bar soap but will soon.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
We received this as a gift at the baby shower and i was so thankful to be introduced to such amazing products. First, they are natural and perfect for baby's sensitive skin. Also, it smells fantastic.
Alicia M.
Trimble, OH
This is the best product for baby's I have uses if for all 4 of my boys. The packaging is very nice and pretty. It is very effective the only product I'll use for my babies. It's a good price for it. Has natural products in it. I would recommend it to anyone with babies.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
What does it smell like? Is it worth it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else receive this as a baby shower gift?