Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash Original

Bath time is a good time with this tear-free Shampoo and Wash. Our gentle, plant-based formula will naturally cleanse your baby's soft skin from head to tiny toe so there's no fussing—just fun.

Is this good for sensitive baby skin?
Since I’ve started using this on my son I’ve noticed his hair has been getting kind of Harsh. Has anyone else noticed this?
Is this good for super sensitive skin?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash Original!
How would you rate this product?
8 days agoRamsey, MN
I love Burt’s Bees brand in general and love the wash / shampoo! The product has great natural ingredients which is something I look for in products. The cost is about average and affordable compared to other natural products. The smell is great. I’ve purchased this at Target and have seen it at other mass stores, boutiques and online. Great product that I would recommend.
2 months agoMilwaukee, WI
I got a sample pack of products as a gift for the baby. It’s a little pricy but not bad at all. What throws me off about it is that it is rather thin yet somehow hard to get out of the bottle, but it’s also a travel sized bottle. It didn’t foam up as well as I had hoped, but the smell is gentle and nice, it rinses cleanly, and it’s easy to use.
a month agoMarietta, GA
Hands down the absolute best baby shampoo I have used!! No tears (which is a must, but not all baby shampoos achieve), smells great, leaves baby(and toddler's) skin feeling extra soft and smooth, AND doubles as a bubble bath for a little extra fun!! After trying multiple brands, this has been my regular for almost 2.5 years!!
4 months ago
Excelente jabon liquido para los bebes. Si es en el cado que tienes un bebe con problemas de sensibilidad en la piel o dermatitis es excelente. El mismo es libre de quimico por lo cual vez la diferencia en la piel del bebe rapidamente. Lo unico que es un poco caró pero vale la pena todo por la mejoria de la piel.
17 days agoVentura , CA
I really wanted to like this as I love Burt’s Bees products. This one didn’t thrill me. The consistency of the wash was super runny. I didn’t think it lathered very well and I wasn’t a fan of the scent which I thought was a little too strong. It did a good job of washing and cleaning.
3 months ago
LOVE the smell of this product. I received it as a baby shower gift and this is our main line we use now. I love that its all natural and totally safe for my babes skin. I fell in love with it so much, me personally use this line now for myself!
13 days agomedina
I buy this product for the whole family to use! I usually buy 3 bottles at a time! I have sensitive skin and I always know this is a great product to use for myself and the kids! The price is high but the product is reliable!
3 months agoPlymouth, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love this product. Smells great, gentle on my sons skin and tear free. It doesn’t overly suds up so it’s easy to rinse. I would recommend this to all of my friends who have kids! Natural too!
24 days ago
Purchased at: Amazon
We’ve used this on both of our boys and we LOVE IT! It’s so gentle but cleans so well, and leave them smelling so fresh! The only soap we use! I also love that it it’s tear free!
13 days ago
We received this as a gift at our baby shower. I think it lathers pretty well and does a good job of cleaning. It has a "baby-like" smell, but it's not as strong as the Johnson's baby smell. It's not as cheap in price as Johnson's baby shampoo, but it's also not terribly expensive either. I think it's decently priced. The one negative thing I will say is that it claims to be tear free and it definitely isn't. If you're looking for a more natural shampoo for your baby, this is a good one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Kelsey B. 3 months ago
We like the formula! Personally I like the smell and my baby seems to like it too. Works well for us!
a year ago
Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash Original is this shampoo and wash really good for babies? I need something gentle and moisturizing with no harsh ingredients.
Carrigan C. 9 months ago
I lived using thia on my kids. It also never burned their eyes and always made my babies skin feel nice and smooth. Never dried out their hair either! I recommend ! Used with both of my boys will use for the next baby also