Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash - Calming

Days end smoothly when your little one is calmed by the subtle aroma of this tear-free cleanser. The botanical scents of Lavender and Vanilla naturally relaxes throughout bath time so you can both enjoy an easy transition to a restful night.

Does this have a nice scent? I wanted something gentle but I LOVE the smell of J&J nighttime wash and was hoping to find something similar!
Start your review of Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash - Calming!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
I bought this when looking for an eco friendly wash for my toddlers. While it seems to cleanse both hair and body decently, I wasn’t a fan of the scent. Also, I think the added fragrance isn’t the best for their sensitive skin.
25 days agoVictoria, TX
I LOOOOVE Burt's Bees. From their face wipes and chapsticks, to their washes, and even cough drops! This shampoo & wash is my favorite ever for my little guy! I even tend to steal it for myself because it just smells SO good. Other lavendar scents come off too strong or chemical, but this one is so light and natural. Though it's on the pricey side compared to other washes, I love how easily it suds up, and it doesn't make his sweet skin dry at all. Not to mention, it leaves him smelling simply intoxicating after bathtime! Now if I could just get my husband to stop using it as bubble bath, we'd be winning! Definitely my favorite wash for my little dude!
7 months agoMA
Smells amazing and doesn't dry my son's skin out. The bottle has lasted for awhile as we only use a small amount right at the end of his bath to wash and don't wash his hair every bath. It doesn't irritate my son's eyes at all. I will be buying this again.
8 months agoArlington, WA
Love the smell so much!!! Loved the gentleness of it but also cleaned my daughters hair very well. Used this in her hair until about she was about a year and a half. After that her hair started getting thicker so we only used it as a body wash but a little goes a long way!! She’s about 2 1/2 and we are on our second bottle of it. I would say I like the original scent better... the calming didn’t do anything to calm my child down lol
8 months agoKettering
These products are marked as organic or their noon for not adding chemicals to their products which is what I always thought was the case after reviewing and researching some about these they almost all have so many added chemicals and carcinogens that we don’t need it in our body or skin especially her little tiny babies brand new skin I highly would not recommend this to anyone at all
6 months agoLancaster, OH
This stuff is great!! The smell is so amazing. Not a heavy lavender like most relaxing washes, but it was very nice. It lathered nicely and rinsed our really well. I just wish it was a no tears formula, as I have a really squirmy little guy. I like that it’s also a body wash and bubble bath too. That made it worth the middle to high range price
7 months ago
Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash - Calming This is a great wash and shampoo, its gentle enough that it doesn't bother my daughters eyes and skin but tough enough to clean up her tough messes. I bathe her at night so the calming lavender scent help her to stay calm and read for bed and I love the natural ingredients, definitely would recommend.
10 months agoconcord , NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I was gifted a bottle of this when I had my little! She is now almost 11 months and there is still plenty in the bottle! This is gentle on the skin and does help calm her for bed after a long day! The price is great considering I still have at least half a bottle and it’s been almost a year! Definitely highly recommend on my end !
7 months agoVeazie, ME
I got a bottle of this at my baby shower. It was the first product I ever used on my daughter. She loves her first bath! I loved the scent of it, it was that classic "baby" scent but not too strong. It was a great price since a little goes a long way. One bottle lasted until she was old enough to take bubble baths.
7 months agoOklahoma City
Love the smell of this product. I used it in tandem with the Burt’s Bees calming lotion. The only reason the product is not receiving 5 starts is because I didn’t notice any difference in my child’s sleeping or calm down routine when I used this product as compared to their original scent shampoo and lotion.