BY BURT'S BEES #2 in Baby Shampoo

Bath Time Is One Of The Best Times Thanks To This Simple, Tear-free Shampoo And Wash. Our Natural, Plant-based Cleansing Complex Gently Cleans Your Baby’s Hair And Body Leaving Your Little Love Clean And Baby Smooth From Head To Tiny Toe. Now Baby’s Bath Is Just As Relaxing As Yours.

• Tear-free
  • Cleans Hair And Skin
  • Plant-based, Natural Cleansing Complex With Soy Proteins
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Pediatrician-tested And Hypo-allergenic
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

Aqua (Water, Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Coco-betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloridexanthan Gum, Glucose, Citric Acid, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene.

How To Use:

Pour A Few Capfuls Into Your Hand, Onto A Wash Cloth, Or Directly Into Bath. Wash Baby's Wet Skin And Hair. Rinse. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

• Is this a good gift to give to new moms?17 Answers
  • Can adults use the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash?6 Answers
  • Is this a safe product for sensitive skin???3 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash
  • "This is the only brand that is gentle enough to use on my son's eczema skin, doesn't break his sensitive skin out in hives, is all natural, smells great, and makes me feel comfortable using it." in 5 reviews
  • "My 2 year old has super sensitive skin and bad eczema so heavily scented soaps especially are a problem." in 3 reviews
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this product, I love how it is gentle on both of my daughter's skin and hair. I used this when they were babies but not recently. I love burts bees in general and feel like the whole baby line is better than other brands that use a ton of artificial fragrance that cause irritation and make you sneeze. Ooh and their clothing line for babies is super cute and comfy.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
have tried many different baby products, and with my two oldest children it was mostly Johnsons (not saying its a bad product). With my third child, however, I wanted to go the more natural approach. Am I glad I found this wonderful product, and my husband loves it as well! Not only does it smell wonderful, and leave our little one squeaky clean, but it doesnt irritate or dry out her skin. The wash doesnt irritate her eyes either. I love that its natural without all the added junk. If you are looking for a new shampoo or wash for your baby, give this a try. Once you try it, you wont go back to anything else!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been using this product for my baby and he loves it I love it I've been using Johnson and Johnson and I decided to trade it to see what happens because I love the way it moisturizes and my lips so I said hey they have the babysat so I might as well try it see what happens and so far thumbs up
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to for baby shower gifting, I'm not a fan of the baby powder smelling soaps and lotions. My babies always smell clean and amazing with the natural ingredients. I buy the whole giftsets at Target for baby showers and I've always had happy mommas. Once you've tried their baby line you won't use anything else ever again. Promise.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great. Nice honey smell and gentle enough to use for infants. I used this instead of other popular brands and found it to work just as well. IT lathers great and gets babies clean. IT lasts a long time too. I would recommend this shampoo for infant care.
Bali M.
Asheville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite soap and shampoo to use on my infant twins. It isn’t drying at all, but it still gets the grime off of my rambunctious 3 year old. It is located at almost every large store like Walmart and target which makes it convenient to grab while out. I would definitely recommend this to parents.
Amanda P.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tried this on my twin boys and it was awesome and it smells great! Bath time is their favorite time so it's nice when we find products that don't dry their skin out and we liked this one will definitely be using this again [product:burt's-bees-baby-shampoo-&-wash]
Andrea F.
Virginia Beach
Wonderful product! Very sensitive on my daughters skin and light, refreshing scent! Highly recommend this product. It is fairly expensive but lasts a while and is worth the cost. I typically buy from target when on sale! One of my favorite products.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this product for my daughter and wiping off my makeup!! It cleans so well but doesn't irritate her or my face. Any products that can do that is golden in my book! My daughter is allergic to almost everything!! We can't use any Johnson & Johnson!
Katie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nice clean natural scent. Doesn’t leave residue in the tub. Cleans without stripping the skin. Overall a great product. I like it best for body. My oldest loves to take it to use in the shower .... shhh don’t say I told ya so.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
Where do you purchase this?
Laura B.
Is this a good gift to give to new moms?
Catherine B.
Would love to try this for my son, but he has sensitive skin and eczema and scared it will make it worse. Does anyone know if this will help?
Angela C.
I am due in November and I was wondering if this was a great product for sensitive skin? Is it heavily scented?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Can adults use the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash?