BY BURT'S BEES #2 in Baby Shampoo

Bath Time Is One Of The Best Times Thanks To This Simple, Tear-free Shampoo And Wash. Our Natural, Plant-based Cleansing Complex Gently Cleans Your Baby’s Hair And Body Leaving Your Little Love Clean And Baby Smooth From Head To Tiny Toe. Now Baby’s Bath Is Just As Relaxing As Yours.

• Tear-free
  • Cleans Hair And Skin
  • Plant-based, Natural Cleansing Complex With Soy Proteins
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Pediatrician-tested And Hypo-allergenic
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

Aqua (Water, Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Coco-betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloridexanthan Gum, Glucose, Citric Acid, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene.

How To Use:

Pour A Few Capfuls Into Your Hand, Onto A Wash Cloth, Or Directly Into Bath. Wash Baby's Wet Skin And Hair. Rinse. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

• Is this a good gift to give to new moms?17 Answers
  • Does this help out with eczema or frequent diaper rashes?1 Answers
  • I have looking into this shampoo for awhile now. I was ju...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash
  • "This is the only brand that is gentle enough to use on my son's eczema skin, doesn't break his sensitive skin out in hives, is all natural, smells great, and makes me feel comfortable using it." in 5 reviews
  • "My 2 year old has super sensitive skin and bad eczema so heavily scented soaps especially are a problem." in 3 reviews
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this product, I love how it is gentle on both of my daughter's skin and hair. I used this when they were babies but not recently. I love burts bees in general and feel like the whole baby line is better than other brands that use a ton of artificial fragrance that cause irritation and make you sneeze. Ooh and their clothing line for babies is super cute and comfy.
Annette G.
Arvada, CO
I absolutely love this product and yes I think it’s worth the money. I was using the Johnsons baby wash until I tried the Burt’s bees baby wash. My son has eczema and I had to give him a bath every other day because his skin would get so dry using the Johnsons baby wash. Burt’s bees baby wash has actually help the eczema and I give him bath everyday now.
Ashley C.
Opelousas, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this. I tend to have an allergic reaction to a lot of different body washes, even those used for babies. I use this on my two year old and I have been using it since he was a new born. It works great, has a nice subtle scent, nothing too strong and doesn’t break me out in welts.
Katelyn J.
Round Lake
This baby wash is best of the best. It smells amazing. It smells clean. Leaves babies skin extremely soft. It is very gentle on the skin. My child loved the bubbles it made when washing him with it. It got in his eyes and he didn’t cry or get irritated or anything. Love this product.
MeganRose Y.
Dushore
My #1 go to baby soap to use on my son. He has super dry skin and is super sensitive to soaps. This is the only soap I have found that doesn't cause him to break out or dry his skin out. It is super gentle and has a wonderful smell. The bottle lasts forever and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a baby with eczema, sensitive skin, or that wants a natural baby soap!
Christy B.
Des Moines, IA
This bottle lasted FOREVER. I love the clean baby smell and it was gentle on my son's skin and never caused any dryness or irritation. We did discontinue using it as a shampoo because it wasn't cleaning his scalp good enough (he has a lot of hair and tends to get cradle cap when not cleaned well enough) which just means it's super gentle. I would definitely repurchase this product for my next baby.
Andrea F.
Virginia Beach
Wonderful product! Very sensitive on my daughters skin and light, refreshing scent! Highly recommend this product. It is fairly expensive but lasts a while and is worth the cost. I typically buy from target when on sale! One of my favorite products.
Ashley M.
Clifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So when my son was born an when I was able to give him his first bath I use Johnson’s baby shampoo An his whole back An stomach would break out in little bumps then we found out he had eczema an that Johnson’s shampoo/other products have to much scent so I Hurd of Burt’s bees baby shampoo An got it for my son an it worked perfectly fine and has an amazing smell to it!😊
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this wash for my little girl. It smells nice and does a wonderful job. It doesn't dry out her sensitive skin either and doesn't seem to burn her eyes (but I try and keep it from the eye area at all costs just to make sure). Once we eventually run out of all the bottles we got from my baby Shower, I will purchase again!
Mama B.
Tacoma
Our little red-headed bundle of joy has extreamly sensitive skin and contact eczema. This shampoo has been perfect to use since he was born. It lather easily, really is no tears, and smells great. The liquid isn't too thick or thin. Bee has enjoyed it thoroughly. Every other type we have tried has gotten in his eyes and made him cry, or his mouth and tasted gross. With this shampoo I can let him practice washing himself with no worries.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
Where do you purchase this?
Laura B.
Is this a good gift to give to new moms?
Catherine B.
Would love to try this for my son, but he has sensitive skin and eczema and scared it will make it worse. Does anyone know if this will help?
Angela C.
I am due in November and I was wondering if this was a great product for sensitive skin? Is it heavily scented?
Amy S.
Staff
Can adults use the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash?

Walmart