BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees baby organic bee essentials knit cradle sheet - blossom see more...

Caitlin B.
Ellisville, MO
I'll be honest, all Burts Bees Baby products are my go-to!! From their bath care to clothing to bedding, they make the best stuff! You can't beat the price of Burts Bees for the quality that you are receiving! I would 100% encourage all new moms to try Burts Bees Baby!
Bri N.
Love this brand! We use a lot of their products! The sheets are very comfy and we also love their baby lotion as well. It's a little more pricey than store brands but well worth the investment. I would definitely recommend burts bees brand!
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
I only have one of these but it's so soft and nice and my daughter sleeps very soundly when its on her crib for some reason and it's nicer than the ones at Walmart that I stated her out on I would definitely recommend these
Marica S.
It's a great sheet but for the price you can get something comparable. I love Burt's Bees and their company! It is very soft and comfortable and my baby loves it. I would recommend something a little cheaper in price!
Kelly S.