BY BURT'S BEES

The Apricot oil is infused with grape seed, olive and avocado oils to create a rich, natural treat for precious skin. We've also added vitamin E and lanolin to help keep baby's skin fresh, soft and smooth. Phthalate- and paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
When I was a baby, my mom contacted Johnson & Johnson, telling them to promote the use of baby oil for mothers and adults who handled children. They actually thought she was kidding and said it should be reserved for infants! I have no idea who was working in their R&D Department then, but they should have been fired. She stewed over that for years. Recently, I saw my nephew's wife use "Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil" on my great nieces. They smelled Heavenly--and I became my mom! I ordered a bottle and use it constantly. The delicate formula will harm no skin, and it contains luscious apricot kernel oil, as well as oil of grape seeds, wheat germ, sunflower, and canola. It is about as pure as products can be (no parabens, petrochemicals, or phthalates here), and works beautifully on little and larger bodies. We both apply it directly to skin. Despite the amount of emollients, it is light and absorbs easily. I like to put several drops in a warm bath for an all-over beauty treatment. Skin is comforted, made velvety, and retains moisture. It is reasonably priced, as a jar costs about $7.99 and will last a very long time.
Abigail S.
Randall, IA
I love this for my toddler. If she has dry skin or a rash that diaper cream isn't working on I lather this on and it works amazing. The smell of Burts Bees is always fresh and amazing and this one is no different. I wish the price was a little lower but definitely worth the extra money.
Kay G.
Trenton
This is an amazing product. I first tried it when I got a gift from a baby shower when I was pregnant with my first child many years ago. It does not leave the skin too oily and it has a nice subtle fragrance that you barely notice. It left my skin very soft and feeling wonderful.
Elizabeth a.
this oil is very good when you want  to be super moisturized. i didnt think this would leave my skin shiny and good looking. its very gentle on the skin i was my first time buying it and i really liked it. i would defintetly recommend this to ypu guys that have very dry skin.
Sadé C.
I really enjoy the baby oil I love to use it in the fall and winter when my skin is a bit more dryer I use it along with a lotion and it works really well you really could just use the oil but I love to pair it with the lotion just to lock in all the moisture where you feel moisturized all day
Monica M.
Ok so i started getting this when i first had my son. And it did great to relievey itchy dey skin after pregnancy. My husband loves the way it smells and when he has dry feet he put it on and in thr morning his feet are significantly smoother
cheyenne R.
tucson
Absolutely amazing! Perfect for sensitive skin and well exceeded my expectations. Definitely will be using this again after trying for the first time. Amazing price find on amazon and hoping they don't change their formula!
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
I have acne prone skin and this Burt bees baby oil was gentle enough to hydrate my sensitive skin. The packaging is nice I was sold on this product and it's been my first time using it. I would recommend to other.
Morgan G.
Very nice product I love using on my daughter! I've been using it on her since she was about 2 months old and I still occasionally use it on her now at 7 months. I do switch up the oils just to have a change in scent but all in all this is very nice hydrating oil that doesn't irritate my babies sensitive skin.
Julie M.
Loved this! Actually used this on my tummy when I was pregnant with my first son to prevent itchiness of the skin. Had to apply a small amount or else it would become too greasy. Most definitely recommend