BY BURT'S BEES #6 in Baby Oil

Nurture Meets Nature When You Gently Moisturize Your Baby's Skin With This Apricot And Grape Seed Oil-based Formula. Rich In Antioxidants And Vitamins, When You Feel The Amazing Results, You'll Wish Someone Would Pamper You This Way. Maybe That's Why So Many Mamas Use It On Their Own Precious Skin.

• Moisturizes Skin With Apricot And Grape Seed Oil
  • Rich In Antioxidants And Vitamins
  • Works For Moms Too!
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Beta-carotene, Limonene *natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Add To Bath Or Directly To Skin After Bathing. Bathtub May Be Slippery After Use.

Burt's Bees Baby Nourishing Baby Oil
  • "And it's made from natural ingredients which makes it an all around awesome baby product." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I use this on my baby after bath time; he loves the massage, and it keeps his skin soft." in 1 review
  • "My skin is very sensitive and dry and this oil is so gentle and soothing." in 1 review
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
All things Burts bee I created amazingly. This oil is so good for babies of all ages like to use it for massages. This is not a dry or oil so it doesn’t absorb as fast which is good for massaging. But it does absorb overtime which is lovely oily fields with the body it smells heavenly nice and light now overwhelming really gentle on the baby skin highly recommend it
Elizabeth a.
this oil is very good when you want  to be super moisturized. i didnt think this would leave my skin shiny and good looking. its very gentle on the skin i was my first time buying it and i really liked it. i would defintetly recommend this to ypu guys that have very dry skin.
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When I was a baby, my mom contacted Johnson & Johnson, telling them to promote the use of baby oil for mothers and adults who handled children. They actually thought she was kidding and said it should be reserved for infants! I have no idea who was working in their R&D Department then, but they should have been fired. She stewed over that for years. Recently, I saw my nephew's wife use "Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil" on my great nieces. They smelled Heavenly--and I became my mom! I ordered a bottle and use it constantly. The delicate formula will harm no skin, and it contains luscious apricot kernel oil, as well as oil of grape seeds, wheat germ, sunflower, and canola. It is about as pure as products can be (no parabens, petrochemicals, or phthalates here), and works beautifully on little and larger bodies. We both apply it directly to skin. Despite the amount of emollients, it is light and absorbs easily. I like to put several drops in a warm bath for an all-over beauty treatment. Skin is comforted, made velvety, and retains moisture. It is reasonably priced, as a jar costs about $7.99 and will last a very long time.
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I personally don't use the baby oil on my baby girl instead I use it on my 7 and 5 year Olds hair to moisturiz their skull and keep their hair looking and feeling healthy
Morgan G.
Very nice product I love using on my daughter! I've been using it on her since she was about 2 months old and I still occasionally use it on her now at 7 months. I do switch up the oils just to have a change in scent but all in all this is very nice hydrating oil that doesn't irritate my babies sensitive skin.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this stuff! It's great for baby, but also great for anyone at any age. Smells absolutely amazing! I actually use this the most for removing my eyes makeup. It takes it off nicely and moisturizes my very sensitive eye area. I would highly recommend this for many uses!
Abigail S.
Randall, IA
I love this for my toddler. If she has dry skin or a rash that diaper cream isn't working on I lather this on and it works amazing. The smell of Burts Bees is always fresh and amazing and this one is no different. I wish the price was a little lower but definitely worth the extra money.
Kay G.
Trenton
This is an amazing product. I first tried it when I got a gift from a baby shower when I was pregnant with my first child many years ago. It does not leave the skin too oily and it has a nice subtle fragrance that you barely notice. It left my skin very soft and feeling wonderful.
Beatrice V.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved using this as a massage oil and a gentle oil for my body and hair.  This was great for my hair and body. it was very effective and slick enough to move along the skin. CVS had it on sale and it was a great price. I would recommend this to anyone and it would be something I would buy again.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
We got this as a gift. What do I use it for?
Albania C.
Palmdale, CA
Is this worth getting ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
What do you use this for the most?
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I never even knew or seen the baby oil by them! does it smell just like the shampoo and lotion? and doesn't leave such a heavy scent
Monica B.
Woodridge, IL
If I use it to remove makeup, will it make me break out?