BY BURT'S BEES #19 in Bibs

Super soft and adorable, our 100% organic cotton bib sports our easy signature lap shoulder style so it slides off mess-free in the moments you need it most. All bibs have a knit terry backing. Our 100% cornstarch rubber bee teether is made in the usa. It's the perfect toy to sooth your teething infant! see more...

Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
Love the teether and bibs...love the design and the colors..would recommend
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Love tethers! And love the bibs! So cute! My daughter loves them. She uses them all the time
laura b.
Mega Parent Expert
Love the teether but for the bibs not as much they stained and couldn't get it out of a few of them
brittany y.
Imler, PA
Burt's has such awesome products! I've used many didn't ones................
Christina C.
Love the gender neutral colors and designs. These work better for me than other brands I have tried.
Erin P.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
Bibs are a must if your having a kid! From the time they are born to about a year old you'll need them, you'll save having to change the baby's clothes after feeding time every time! They are such a life safer on laundry haha!
Mishell A.
Ecuador
Perfecto para mi sobrinito😍 es tan chiquitito y arrugadito lo adorooooooooo😍 es un gordito guapetón😍
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I didn't know Burts Bees made anything other than beauty products. Where are these items sold? I'm interested because I like the Burts Bees brand and it seems like everyone around me is poping out babies
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert
Are these worth the money?
Maggie V.
Mega Parent Expert
I haven't tried out any of Burt's Bees baby products, but would love to. I'd the quality good? How about the feel?