BY BURT'S BEES #19 in Bibs

Super soft and adorable, our 100% organic cotton bib sports our easy signature lap shoulder style so it slides off mess-free in the moments you need it most. All bibs have a knit terry backing. Our 100% cornstarch rubber bee teether is made in the usa. It's the perfect toy to sooth your teething infant! see more...

xiemena z.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a gift from my baby shower and fell in love with this. They are so adorable, I used them all the time for son, and easy to carry around in my purse or diaper bag for him.
vanissa o.
Mega Parent Expert
Love the brand Burt's bees, didn't know they had kid stuff until a few days ago i just went out and bought this set for when my baby arrives
Adele R.
Alachua, FL
I love how soft and adorable these bibs are! With a teething baby the teether helped and the bibs look cute while catching all the drool!
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love Burt bees, great for any child, and very affordable too. Best for gift or just for your own child. Comes in cute designs.
Kenya J.
I love these and my baby loves them too. I love that they are gender neutral and come in cute varieties of prints and colors.
Maranda C.
Mega Parent Expert
I wish I had these this could be for a boy or girl and I love Burt's and bee's plus it comes with a teething toy !
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
These are so cute! Decent amount of bibs for the price and added bonus with the teether
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Love love love all these bibs. There are various colors and styles. They are soft and durable and thick and easy to wash. My favorite thing about these bibs is that there is no Velcro! It is all fabric. The Velcro sometimes gets unattached and is scratchy. Because it is all fabric it is stretchy and I can easily fit it over my babies head. I have them in every color
Chelsea T.
I don't have the teether but I did get a bunch of these bibs as a baby gift while pregnant and I absolutely love them! I like that they are tshirt style and slip over the babe's head, it's handy for stopping them from ripping it off. Burt's Bees make some of our absolute favorite products!
amber s.
Love these. Onesie are thin but good quality, I love the colors but he stains stIck if you don't pretreatment asap
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I didn't know Burts Bees made anything other than beauty products. Where are these items sold? I'm interested because I like the Burts Bees brand and it seems like everyone around me is poping out babies
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert
Are these worth the money?
Maggie V.
Mega Parent Expert
I haven't tried out any of Burt's Bees baby products, but would love to. I'd the quality good? How about the feel?