BY BURT'S BEES #72 in Bibs

Super soft and adorable, our 100% organic cotton bib sports our easy signature lap shoulder style so it slides off mess-free in the moments you need it most. All bibs have a knit terry backing. Our 100% cornstarch rubber bee teether is made in the usa. It's the perfect toy to sooth your teething infant! see more...

Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
I can't speak for the quality of the teether because I I bought a set of these exact bibs that did not come with a toy, but the bibs are AWESOME! They are nice and thick, with a soft jersey cotton front and terry backing, so even big messes don't leak through onto my baby's clothes.

I also love that they slip over his head instead of snapping or Velcro-ing. He's almost 7 months and they have fit him since I bought them when he was only about 2 months old. Great product!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Really good product. comforts baby and stops her crying :) and the bibs are a plus for drool.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I did not get a set with a teether but their blankets, bibs, cloths etc. are awesome! Very soft and gentle on the skin. I used my day in and day out when my daughter was a baby
Rachel B.
I do not have kids but if I did I would definitely pick these up. I'm in love with the Burt's bees brand
Alisha M.
These bibs look like shirts on my son lol. My son has the tendency of putting his bib on hos face or in his mouth at times and luckily these aren't rough, the 100% organic cotton feel soft to the touch. And big enough to catch any mess.
Erin P.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
Bibs are a must if your having a kid! From the time they are born to about a year old you'll need them, you'll save having to change the baby's clothes after feeding time every time! They are such a life safer on laundry haha!
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
Hold up well after numerous washes?