Burt's Bees Baby Kissable Cheeks Balm uploaded by Beth H.

BY BURT'S BEES

Keep Baby's Delicate Skin Soft And Smooth. Baby Bee® Kissable Cheeks Balm Moisturizes Dry Skin Around The Lips And Face With A Targeted, Convenient Balm Application. Enriched With Cocoa Butter And Vitamin E, Our Baby Balm Will Keep Your Baby Cooing For More Cuddles And Kisses.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Chamomillia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helinthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Linalool, Farensol, Limonene

How To Use:

Apply All Over Face And Body. Reapply To Extra Dry Patches As Often As Needed.

• I scored these at a resale shop and I must say I'm inlove...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Kissable Cheeks Balm
  • "I absolutely love Burts Bees products! Especially this one item. I use it as a lip balm and it makes my lips feel so smooth and soft. You can also use it on your face targeted on those dry spots! It's great to use on your baby and its hypoallergenic and all natural ingredients!" in 6 reviews
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Sonia G.
San Marcos , TX
I would recommend this to anyone who has dry and crusty lips. I know I do! I have braces so my mouth opens when I sleep and makes my lips dry. I can put this lip balm on before I sleep and still be moisturized and smooth.
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
Burt's Bees can be found at Walmart and they have a whole section of great products! I first tried this chapstick out before buying something big and it's great. It smells good and keeps your lips so soft
Kym R.
Allen, TX
I like natural products so it wasnt such a hard task to get burt bees in to my make up routine. And I like products that are actually light on the face that way I dont feel like I am carrying cement on my face/lips.
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
love these lipbams i mean who hase not tries these i dont get them often but when i do remember to get them i uses them as often as possible the this is they are quite pricy highly recomend to anyone
Taylor S.
Love this Burts bees product so much!!!! It's very inexpensive for how well the product works! It keeps your lips hydrated! Will continue using the product for a very long time! It is my new favorite chapstick!
Courtney H.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This product along with many other's produced by Burt's bees are high quality! I love the brand and have a hard time finding bad things to say about it! I would recommend this product as well as their lotions, salves , shampoos and conditioners! Great brand and quality! Must haves!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Kissable Cheeks Balm is great! I love it. Very moisturizing. Makes lips smooth and soft. Great for winter! I haven't tried a Burt's Bees product I didn't like! They have great products!
Naomi S.
Los Angeles/ Long Beach/ Orange County
Burt's Bees Balm is really awesome because it is long lasting while not being toxic. The packaging is really cute while having a healthy living swag to it. I usually purchase Burts Bees balms at local grocery stores like Albertsons or Wal-Mart.
zoe v.
new york
Literally can never go wrong with Burt's Bees anything. I use their toner and I loveeee their lip balm. It last so long and I have extremely dry lips. It makes them feel like Velvet!
Amber A.
I scored these at a resale shop and I must say I'm inlove. IYou guys need to try it out. I helps keep moisture in your babies cheeks during the winter.

Target