Burt's Bees Baby Kissable Cheeks Balm

by Burt's Bees

Keep Baby's Delicate Skin Soft And Smooth. Baby Bee® Kissable Cheeks Balm Moisturizes Dry Skin Around The Lips And Face With A Targeted, Convenient Balm Application. Enriched With Cocoa Butter And Vitamin E, Our Baby Balm Will Keep Your Baby Cooing For More Cuddles And Kisses.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Chamomillia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helinthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Linalool, Farensol, Limonene

How To Use:

Apply All Over Face And Body. Reapply To Extra Dry Patches As Often As Needed.

I scored these at a resale shop and I must say I'm inlove. IYou guys need to try it out. I helps keep moisture in your babies cheeks during the winter.
Start your review of Burt's Bees Baby Kissable Cheeks Balm!
Product Highlights
“...so smooth and soft. You can also use it on your face targeted on those dry spots! It's great to use on your baby and its hypoallergenic and all natural ingredients!” in reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby has been having a tough time with dry skin on her forehead and cheeks and just using this product for a few days now I have seen such an improvement. I’ll definitely continue using this for her.
This stuff is gold. I usually use petroleum jelly for chapped lips but I stumbled upon this. It still has petroleum jelly in it if I’m not mistaken but this actually makes me feel like I’m putting on a lip balm haha. Fair warning that it literally smells like oil. It’s amazing though. Would definitely recommend for lips.
Wilmer, AL
I absolutely love Burts Bees products! Especially this one item. I use it as a lip balm and it makes my lips feel so smooth and soft. You can also use it on your face targeted on those dry spots! It's great to use on your baby and its hypoallergenic and all natural ingredients!
San Marcos, TX
I would recommend this to anyone who has dry and crusty lips. I know I do! I have braces so my mouth opens when I sleep and makes my lips dry. I can put this lip balm on before I sleep and still be moisturized and smooth.
La Feria , TX
Burt's Bees can be found at Walmart and they have a whole section of great products! I first tried this chapstick out before buying something big and it's great. It smells good and keeps your lips so soft
Allen, TX
I like natural products so it wasnt such a hard task to get burt bees in to my make up routine. And I like products that are actually light on the face that way I dont feel like I am carrying cement on my face/lips.
Hayward, CA
love these lipbams i mean who hase not tries these i dont get them often but when i do remember to get them i uses them as often as possible the this is they are quite pricy highly recomend to anyone
Love this Burts bees product so much!!!! It's very inexpensive for how well the product works! It keeps your lips hydrated! Will continue using the product for a very long time! It is my new favorite chapstick!
Tucson, AZ
This is a great chapstick and moisturizer for babies and it's all natural. A little of it really goes a long way. For me it was hard to find in stores and a little pricey on Amazon but still worth it.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This product along with many other's produced by Burt's bees are high quality! I love the brand and have a hard time finding bad things to say about it! I would recommend this product as well as their lotions, salves , shampoos and conditioners! Great brand and quality! Must haves!