Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Kit uploaded by Maria W.Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Kit uploaded by Ariel G.

BY BURT'S BEES

From Cleansing To Moisturizing, With This Kit A New Mama Is Ready For Anything. Lovingly Packed With A Full Store Of Nature’s Remedies Right At Her Fingertips, It Makes The Perfect Gift For Mama And Baby’s Beautiful, Oh-so Delicate Skin.

• Cleanses And Moisturizes
  • Makes The Perfect Gift For New Moms
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

How To Use:

Please See Individual Product Listings For Their Specific Use.

Briana C.
Mauston, WI
We got this [product:burt's-bees-baby-bee-getting-started-kit] as a baby shower gift and love it! The soap leaves baby clean and soft without being dried out. It also smells great! The lotion doesn't feel greasy at all. What I also love is that the diaper cream is cloth diaper friendly!
Jakki B.
Kaysville , UT
I purchased this so that I could test the products without spending to much initial money. However I will be purchasing all the full sized products!! I can’t state properly I love this company and their products!!
Amber S.
Ottawa, OH
I got this as a gift for my then newborn son. The diaper rash cream to powder is awesome! There is a super tiny cute little bar of burts bees baby soap, so cute 😍. They all smell so good. Great gift for any new mother or father!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I got this baby set for my baby shower. I registered for it for my son. We love burts bees and we left he this set. It has all the essentials a mama needs. I like the size of the items. We take it on the go when traveling.
Aja P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I received this as a gift at my baby shower and I love it. Every item in the kit smells great and does a great job at taking care of my little ones skin. I even use the rash cream and lotion from time to time because I love it so much. I love all of Burt's Bees skin care products and would recommend them to everyone.
Kenzi C.
A decent sampler kit to start you off. ITs a tad pricey but worth it for the most part in my opinion; because  it keeps my baby's skin silky smooth, and rash free . The diaper cream is very effective. The only downside is the comb is easily broken, and even though it is for the most part worth it; it is still pricey for what essentially is just a bunch of samples
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
We are currently using this for my son and i love it. So far its tear free as listed on the product. The shampoo smells great and cleans good. Very gentle and soft and the lotion is sooo soft with the same honey scent.
Andrea B.
Princeton, FL
I knew before I had my daughter that I needed to use something natural or organic. I looked into different brands and was gifted the usual J&J, however I went into the store to exchange that and I stumbled upon the burts bees set! I absolutely loved it and it lasted my FOR months!

I keep purchasing the wash and shampoo as it smells delicious and it's good for my baby.
Cassie H.
Hubbardsville, NY
This was by far my favorite shower gift. This is so perfect for a new Norma sensitive skin and it's so nice to have affordable all natural products! This was my first time trying their baby products and I am obsessed. I will be using this on my baby for a long time!
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Burts bees did wonders for my babies . Worked so well I now use it for myself as well ! It's affordable and protects my kids baby soft sling and keeps it hydrated and fresh I recommend 100% such an amazing company
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
How is the smell??
Devin D.
Gaffney
Is it safe for kids
Ria N.
Clackamas, OR
I've heard a lot of negative things about Johnson & Johnson baby products, and want the best for my little girl. I'm very curious about Burt's Bee's brand. Has anyone had any problems with allergic reactions? I want to start her out with gentle, not too heavily scented products.
Brandi B.
How much does the kit cost
Jessica L.
Los angeles, California
I like it although it is not tried

back