Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Kit

by Burt's Bees

Give the new mama in your life a full set of nature's gentlest skin remedies for her new baby. From cleansers to moisturizers, this starter kit has everything needed to ensure mama and baby have the softest of snuggles from day one.

What’s the the pros and cons?
CaaN this be used on a baby with very dry and sensitive skin and if so when is the best time to put it on?
Dose this work on dry skin?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Kit!
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Kit uploaded by Lora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I wasn’t impressed. It was all just ‘ok.’ The mini bar of soap was the only thing out of the kit that got used up. It all just smells weird....like a strange unscented hotel lotion. The lotion goes on thick and white like sunscreen. It’s not cheap either.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this baby set for my baby shower. I registered for it for my son. We love burts bees and we left he this set. It has all the essentials a mama needs. I like the size of the items. We take it on the go when traveling.
Jakki B.
Layton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this so that I could test the products without spending to much initial money. However I will be purchasing all the full sized products!! I can’t state properly I love this company and their products!!
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We are currently using this for my son and i love it. So far its tear free as listed on the product. The shampoo smells great and cleans good. Very gentle and soft and the lotion is sooo soft with the same honey scent.
Brittany S.
Fairmont, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great gift for a mother to be. Not only does it smell great, but its gentle on baby skin and has natural ingredients.
Shawna G.
Not only is great for travel my 8 month old , the scet is phenomenal, and its awesome after care for a baby massage.
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Kit uploaded by Victoria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Using this on my new born baby which leaves her skin soft and nourished after every bath. Trust worthy brand with healthy ingredients for infants sensitive skin. Leaves subtle natural scent behind.
Briana C.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
We got this [product:burt's-bees-baby-bee-getting-started-kit] as a baby shower gift and love it! The soap leaves baby clean and soft without being dried out. It also smells great! The lotion doesn't feel greasy at all. What I also love is that the diaper cream is cloth diaper friendly!
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
This is a great gift for any natural mama. Burt's baby is one of the best natural shampoos I've found for babies gental on sensitive skin too!
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Great kit would love to receive more! Good products! Nice smell, good for you, not a harsh product. Hydrating! Cute packaging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...