Burt's Bees Baby Daily Cream to Powder goes on smooth as cream and dries quickly to a soft powdery finish. This 2-in-1 diaper cream and baby powder is designed to help absorb wetness and helps leave baby's skin soft, dry and smooth. Baby care is made easy with this all in one diaper cream and talc-free baby powder. Plus it's 99% natural, pediatrician-tested and no phthalates, parabens or petrolatum. Apply cream liberally as often as needed. Nurture baby's skin naturally with Baby Bee from Burt's Bees.

DIAPER CREAM - Burt's Bees Cream-to-Powder goes on as a smooth cream and dries to a powdery finish to help keep baby bottom's soft, dry and comfortable.; SOOTH SKIN - Treat and prevent diaper rash in a safe, effective and natural way with this daily diaper cream that soothes irritated skin.; NATURAL BABY CARE - This 99% natural baby cream provides gentle comfort and calming relief for diaper rashes by absorbing wetness, leaving skin silky smooth.; BABY SKIN CARE - Burt's Bees Daily Cream-to-Powder diaper cream is talc-free and formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.; PEDIATRICIAN TESTED - With the benefits of a diaper cream and baby powder in one, this daily cream is clinically proven to be safe and non-irritating.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Baby Daily Cream to Powder, Talc-Free Diaper Rash Cream - 4 Ounce Tube!
3 days ago6889 hwy 27 south
We always keep 3 tubes of this. One for home, one for bag, one for babysitter. Goes on like a cream, fries like a powder. Smells fresh and clean and is great for the little chapped bottoms. Only complaint is how hard it is to get out of the tube, especially towards the end.
5 days agoBrunswick, MD
I feel as if over the years Burt's bees products are a let down. I used to use their concealers religiously. But I have found over the last few years the formula the scent and the quality of the product has diminished. I wouldn't recommend and Burt's bees can be a little expensive.
a month agoBronx, NY
I got this in a gift basket and was nervous at first to try. After a couple tries I really like it. I am not sure how I would improve this product I like it. This is affordable and would definitely recommend this to any new parent.
a month ago
Skin cleared up within hours! I hardly have to use it on my little ones, but when the occasional rash or chaffing occurs, it’s nice to know there is nothing harmful in any of their products. Fast and effective while safe and gentle.
a month agoBiloxi, MS
My babies are out of diapers now but when they were we used lots of Burt's Bees products.  We love products that offer a more natural approach to daily use products.  Burt's Bees is certainly a trusted name in natural and their baby products are no different.  We never worried that we were putting a chemical on our babies' sensitive new skin.
2 months agoFargo, ND
This product works very well and cleared up my child's diaper rash very quickly.  A little bit goes a long way! I wish the tube was a bit larger since you tend to go through this pretty quick with a young child. I love that it's natural and I feel comfortable using this on my child.
a month ago
love this product i only trust burts bees when it comes to my baby's skin. they are natural and great for sensitive skin. i can always find it for a great price and always calms my little ones skin irritation. i'm a loyal customer to burts bees products.
3 months agoRaleigh, NC
I didn’t like this one. It honestly didn’t work at all. His rash got worse after using this. However I did get a travel size from my nurse, so maybe it was expired or maybe they had it under inadequate temperature.
3 months agoInverness
Love this product ! and love that it is TALC FREE!!!  Dont have to worry about any health issues for my baby girl ! , i would improve the product by making the tube larage! its somewhat expensive but im happy with the product so i will continue to use it on her!
3 months ago
This product is so nice on sensitive baby skin. It goes on thick to protect delicate skin and doesn’t take multiple wipes to get off. It is cost effective and easily found in multiple stores. This is a must have in my diaper bag.