Burt's Bees Baby Bubble Bath uploaded by Danielle W.Burt's Bees Baby Bubble Bath uploaded by Jillian G.

BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

A Clean Baby Makes One Happy Mama. So Baby Your Baby's Skin With Our Mild, Tear-free And Sls-free Bubble Bath. Made From A Cleansing Complex Featuring Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil And Soy Proteins, This Natural Formula Gently Cleanses Skin Without Irritation Or Drying.

• Tear-free And Sls-free
  • Cleanses Gently Without Irritation Or Drying
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Pediatrician-tested And Hypo-allergenic
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

Water, Decyl Glucoside,Coco-betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Glycerin, Fragrance*, Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Citric Acid ,Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Tocopherol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Hydrogenated Palmglycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorby Lpalmilate, Limooene *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

As You Fill The Bathtub, Pour 3-4 Capfuls Directly Under Warm, Running Water. Clean And Have Fun! Use Only As Directed. Excessive Use Or Prolonged Exposure May Cause Irritation To Skin And Urinary Tract. Discontinue Use If Rash, Redness, Or Itching Occurs. Consult Your Physician If Irritation Persists. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Unless Under Adult Supervision.

• Do the baby products work better than the adult ones?3 Answers
  • Never seen this before any reviews? 3 Answers
Kristen M.
Reading, PA
Love this product! I know I’m getting the best for my baby. Pretty affordable size bottle. Not disappointed at all, great if not better compared to the other brands. Will purchase again.
Arlenne D.
Love this bubble bath!! Super gentle on my kids skin and suds up great!! My kids love it!! I’ve gotten it about 3 times since!! Def a must try if your kids enjoy long fun baths!!
Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
I've had two babies so far and now I have a third on the way I've use this baby bath every baby I've had I love the smell of it and I love the way my baby smells after I use it I've got it at target and Walmart it's very gentle and I would recommend this to all mothers
Joanna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a really great shampoo that I'm using on my Baby. He has really sensitive skin and this has definitely kept him well and doesn't leave him dry. And the tear free is just amazing I'm gonna stick to this one for sure.
Angelica G.
Far Rockaway, NY
I genuinely love this bubble bath. It is so gentle on my babies skin. The only con I would give it is that two percent of it is not organic. But it has 98% organic ingredients which is a big plus. It's not too pricey and one bottle can last a while.
Alejandra P.
I’ve used this just because it’s so gentle but I honestly love how gentle and soft it is and I love the smell. I have always loved Burt’s bees ! They never go wrong with their all natural products ❤️
lauren R.
I love this product! I am a big fan of Burt's Bees, and even as an adult I find myself indulging in some items from the baby bee line. This bath is gentle, smells great, and feels moisturizing. As a frequent user of Burt's Bees, I appreciate their consistent quality, while also being all natural (98.9%) and cruelty free. Burt's Bees is my go to moisturizing brand, for lip balm, lotions, and body washes. I actually use this product mostly for washing my dogs, but I also used this product for keeping my tattoo clean when it was first healing, along with the baby shampoo and wash to keep my body moisturized, and it works like a charm. This is available from burtsbeesbaby.com for $9, but I purchased from amazon prime pantry for around $7 for a 12 oz bottle. While I have never had any issues with Burt's Bees personally, I have heard from other users that actually use this on children (what a thought, right?) that the bubbles don't last very long for a bubble bath, but this was never really my concern. Overall, I really recommend this product!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
We love this bubble bath, we've been using it since our oldest was around 1 year old. Now one of his favorite things to do is a "fun bath" where he grabs his Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath and squirts copious amounts into the water, which ends in huge mounds of soft, tear-free bubbles- we go through a bottle every two or three weeks, not because a small amount doesn't go far, but because the resulting bubbles are so great, my son wants to do this every day!
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this bubble bath once and really liked it. I got it at Target when I randomly wanted to take a bath and it did the trick. If you're looking for more of a spa experience with your bath, maybe try something a bit more fancy. This did the trick for me but I'm not sure if I would repurchase since it was nothing too special.
Amy S.
Stroud, OK
I bought Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath for my daughter. I thought with only natural ingredients that it would do well for my daughter's sensitive skin. It smelled great, but caused my daughter to have a rash. My daughter often gets rashes so it wasn't a big surprised, but was disappointed because I like natural ingredients.
antonia r.
Never seen this before any reviews?
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Do the baby products work better than the adult ones?