Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes Fragrance Free

by Burt's Bees

Super soft, non-irritating and cloth-like Burt's Bees Baby Bee Chlorine-Free Wipes, in this 72 count pack, are made with aloe and vitamin E to leave baby's skin smoother, softer and clean. Safe and gentle for everyday use no matter where they're needed, these natural wipes are fragrance free, pediatrician-tested and hypoallergenic. They're also chlorine-free, which means that no chlorine of any kind was used in the process of making the fabric. Give your little one a natural start with Baby Bee from Burt's Bees. Keep lid closed when not in use and dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle. Do not flush. Store at room temperature. Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, citric acid, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tocopherol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol.

Do these contain any synthetic fragrance?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes Fragrance Free!
Powell River
Love Burt's bees! I would definitely recommend to everyone! Never had a problem ever with Burt's bees products.
Edmonton, AB
I love this wipes. My child has never had a rash with them and I like that they are all natural
Ask a question to the Influenster community...