Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes Fragrance Free

by Burt's Bees

Super soft, non-irritating and cloth-like Burt's Bees Baby Bee Chlorine-Free Wipes, in this 72 count pack, are made with aloe and vitamin E to leave baby's skin smoother, softer and clean. Safe and gentle for everyday use no matter where they're needed, these natural wipes are fragrance free, pediatrician-tested and hypoallergenic. They're also chlorine-free, which means that no chlorine of any kind was used in the process of making the fabric. Give your little one a natural start with Baby Bee from Burt's Bees. Keep lid closed when not in use and dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle. Do not flush. Store at room temperature. Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, citric acid, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tocopherol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol.

Do these contain any synthetic fragrance?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes Fragrance Free!
 The wipes are thick and luxurious, with a subtle scent. They remove dirt and leave my kids face soft and refreshed. What’s not to love? I even took a deeper look into the brand and bought two other items. I’m very pleased. They also have a secure tape closing, unlike others I’ve bought which come open and start to dry out. A really nice product, money well spent!
2,299 reviews
Burt's Bees baby wipes are really nice they're nicely fragrant and it's not harsh or too strong of a fragrance is very light and my baby's love using these wipes they do tend to make big messes and I'm always cleaning them and which is such a breeze with these wipes there really good and I'm really enjoying all items by Burt's Bees
I've always loved burts bees. My advice to anyone reading this is to buy it on sale unless you're shopping at a reasonable store. I like these just like I like all of their products. They are thick, effective and non-abrasive. They're good for sensitive skin. I appreciate them when I can find them on sale. I usually buy something like this as a baby shower gift because its such a respectable product.
Lake City , TN
Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm a huge fan of everything burts bees but these wipes were and are my favorites. If they were a little more easily found and not so pricey I'd use them all the time but for now its when I've got the extra to spend
O Fallon, MO
Around the nose and mouth of a child is where I think a lot of germs get by but with these in the house they are a first reach for getting the nose and mouth area. Get these in the car, home and purse at all times. My kids don't have skin problems and I want to keep it that way. Trust this brand.
Spanaway, WA
It was pretty affordable and I love wipes for when I travel.bevause I travel alot... but like most wipes it doesn't get all of the job done. I was happy that it didn't leave a layer of film behind and all of my make up was off. It also didnt.leave my skin feeling striped and dry I would use these again just not every day.
Pittsburgh, PA
I hated these wipes. I received them as a gift from a friend and I am so happy I didn’t spend my money on them. I found them very dry and extremely difficult to get out of the package. They would never come out one at a time so I was constantly having to shove wipes back into the pack.
Palm Bay, FL
My daughter is three and these wipes are still an essential item in my household. I use them for everything from wiping her hands to letting her use them while teaching her how to properly wipe her "doodie butt" after she defecates. They are soft, and non scented so as not to irritate your baby's skin. They are a blessing.
Fair Haven, VT
I generally love Burt's Bees products for both myself and my children. So when these made their way to my house I was eager to give them a try. They work alright for my older 2 (7-years-old and 4-years-old) who are out of diapers and only need a quick clean wipe up when out and about and sometimes around the house. But my youngest (18 months), they work for messy faces and hands only. NOT for diaper changes. And that is coming from someone who brags to her husband about her resourcefulness when it comes to using wipes during diaper changes (did I mention that it takes my husband 15 wipes for the first wipe...that may be exaggerating, but it feels like it). But these Burt's Bees wipes are so thin, to do a diaper change you need multiple wipes, no matter how small or big the mess is. I'm not giving these a 1 star because it's still a Burt's Bee product, which means it's uber gentle on my kids skin, and all 3 have severe cases of eczema. And they do work for simple clean-ups from a hot day popsicle. But if you're buying these for diaper changes, they are a bit pricey to do the 15-wipe diaper change. I'd stick with the Seventh Generation wipes for the diaper changes...still a natural product without harsh chemicals and thick enough where you can get away with 1-2 wipes a diaper change....4 max for the heavy duty changes....for a blowout, well, I don't care what brand it is, you may as well throw the kid in the bath at that point.
normal
if these arent the best darn whipes i turly dont know what are. they have the perfect saturation. they have no fragrance which is great for my childs sensitive skin. they have a sort of cooling feeling to them also. j will definitely buy theae again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...