Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes Fragrance Free uploaded by Tawny G.Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes Fragrance Free uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Super soft, non-irritating and cloth-like Burt's Bees Baby Bee Chlorine-Free Wipes, in this 72 count pack, are made with aloe and vitamin E to leave baby's skin smoother, softer and clean. Safe and gentle for everyday use no matter where they're needed, these natural wipes are fragrance free, pediatrician-tested and hypoallergenic. They're also chlorine-free, which means that no chlorine of any kind was used in the process of making the fabric. Give your little one a natural start with Baby Bee from Burt's Bees. Keep lid closed when not in use and dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle. Do not flush. Store at room temperature. Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, citric acid, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tocopherol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol. see more...

Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
I like these wipes, but not my favorite. They are very long in size and thinner than the average wipes. They definitely do the job, but I wish they were a little thicker so that they were more heavy duty.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
I hated these wipes. I received them as a gift from a friend and I am so happy I didn’t spend my money on them. I found them very dry and extremely difficult to get out of the package. They would never come out one at a time so I was constantly having to shove wipes back into the pack.
yolanda S.
normal
if these arent the best darn whipes i turly dont know what are. they have the perfect saturation. they have no fragrance which is great for my childs sensitive skin. they have a sort of cooling feeling to them also. j will definitely buy theae again.
seana h.
Bronx, NY
It was pretty affordable and I love wipes for when I travel.bevause I travel alot... but like most wipes it doesn't get all of the job done. I was happy that it didn't leave a layer of film behind and all of my make up was off. It also didnt.leave my skin feeling striped and dry I would use these again just not every day.
Whitney T.
Bronx, NY
My daughter is three and these wipes are still an essential item in my household. I use them for everything from wiping her hands to letting her use them while teaching her how to properly wipe her "doodie butt" after she defecates. They are soft, and non scented so as not to irritate your baby's skin. They are a blessing.
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love these wipes. They are so gentle and soft. I love that they’re natural and unscented so they’re great for sensitive baby bottoms! I prefer wipes with a little bit of texture but even though these aren’t textured they do a great job. They don’t leave a residue and they feel great!
Kim C.
Fair Haven, VT
I generally love Burt's Bees products for both myself and my children. So when these made their way to my house I was eager to give them a try.
They work alright for my older 2 (7-years-old and 4-years-old) who are out of diapers and only need a quick clean wipe up when out and about and sometimes around the house. But my youngest (18 months), they work for messy faces and hands only. NOT for diaper changes. And that is coming from someone who brags to her husband about her resourcefulness when it comes to using wipes during diaper changes (did I mention that it takes my husband 15 wipes for the first wipe...that may be exaggerating, but it feels like it).
But these Burt's Bees wipes are so thin, to do a diaper change you need multiple wipes, no matter how small or big the mess is.
I'm not giving these a 1 star because it's still a Burt's Bee product, which means it's uber gentle on my kids skin, and all 3 have severe cases of eczema. And they do work for simple clean-ups from a hot day popsicle. But if you're buying these for diaper changes, they are a bit pricey to do the 15-wipe diaper change. I'd stick with the Seventh Generation wipes for the diaper changes...still a natural product without harsh chemicals and thick enough where you can get away with 1-2 wipes a diaper change....4 max for the heavy duty changes....for a blowout, well, I don't care what brand it is, you may as well throw the kid in the bath at that point.
Hillary P.
We found these wipes in the baby aisle at Target, and I bought them and have been using them daily ever since! These wipes are for your baby's face and hands. I love them because my baby has sensitive skin and these do not irritate his face. I can wipe him face and chest and his hands using just one wipe (they are a great size)! There is no harsh fragrance with these wipes which is also beneficial. You can keep this package by your changing table or in your diaper bag. The wipes stay perfectly moist after opening the package and one pack lasts about a month (if you use just one a day). I LOVE these and I will be gifting these to my friends when they have babies!
Stephanie U.
I love these for myself. I have been a Burt's fan for many years and thought I'd try these out as an alternative to makeup removing wipes. Other baby wipes leave a filmy residue on my skin. Makeup removing wipes are too expensive, when you use the amount each day that I do. Between using them after I remove my eye makeup (and before cleanser) and as a wet nap, I go through 5-10 a day. I buy 4 packs at a time to keep 1 in my car, 1 in my purse and 1 in each bathroom. Can't beat the price and I know I'm getting a quality product if it's made by Burt's Bee's Wax.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Words cannot express how much love I have for these wipes. My son has skin so sensitive that no matter what wipe we used for it, it caused a bad reaction. We tried every wipe on the shelf before we found this one, and I'm so glad we did. My only complaint would have to be how thin they are, but really that didn't bother me. I was just so glad to finally find a wipe that wouldn't cause a reaction on my son.
Tami l.
Fife lake , MI
Do these contain any synthetic fragrance?

Macy's