Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Tawny G.Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free, 72 count Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free
  • "I would definitely be hesitant to use this product knowing how the lip balm feels tingly on my lips." in 1 review
  • "Thanks to target for $5 beauty box I got to try it in December " in 1 review
seana h.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It was pretty affordable and I love wipes for when I travel.bevause I travel alot... but like most wipes it doesn't get all of the job done. I was happy that it didn't leave a layer of film behind and all of my make up was off. It also didnt.leave my skin feeling striped and dry I would use these again just not every day.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Words cannot express how much love I have for these wipes. My son has skin so sensitive that no matter what wipe we used for it, it caused a bad reaction. We tried every wipe on the shelf before we found this one, and I'm so glad we did. My only complaint would have to be how thin they are, but really that didn't bother me. I was just so glad to finally find a wipe that wouldn't cause a reaction on my son.
Whitney T.
Bronx, NY
My daughter is three and these wipes are still an essential item in my household. I use them for everything from wiping her hands to letting her use them while teaching her how to properly wipe her "doodie butt" after she defecates. They are soft, and non scented so as not to irritate your baby's skin. They are a blessing.
Kim C.
Fair Haven, VT
I generally love Burt's Bees products for both myself and my children. So when these made their way to my house I was eager to give them a try.
They work alright for my older 2 (7-years-old and 4-years-old) who are out of diapers and only need a quick clean wipe up when out and about and sometimes around the house. But my youngest (18 months), they work for messy faces and hands only. NOT for diaper changes. And that is coming from someone who brags to her husband about her resourcefulness when it comes to using wipes during diaper changes (did I mention that it takes my husband 15 wipes for the first wipe...that may be exaggerating, but it feels like it).
But these Burt's Bees wipes are so thin, to do a diaper change you need multiple wipes, no matter how small or big the mess is.
I'm not giving these a 1 star because it's still a Burt's Bee product, which means it's uber gentle on my kids skin, and all 3 have severe cases of eczema. And they do work for simple clean-ups from a hot day popsicle. But if you're buying these for diaper changes, they are a bit pricey to do the 15-wipe diaper change. I'd stick with the Seventh Generation wipes for the diaper changes...still a natural product without harsh chemicals and thick enough where you can get away with 1-2 wipes a diaper change....4 max for the heavy duty changes....for a blowout, well, I don't care what brand it is, you may as well throw the kid in the bath at that point.
Hillary P.
We found these wipes in the baby aisle at Target, and I bought them and have been using them daily ever since! These wipes are for your baby's face and hands. I love them because my baby has sensitive skin and these do not irritate his face. I can wipe him face and chest and his hands using just one wipe (they are a great size)! There is no harsh fragrance with these wipes which is also beneficial. You can keep this package by your changing table or in your diaper bag. The wipes stay perfectly moist after opening the package and one pack lasts about a month (if you use just one a day). I LOVE these and I will be gifting these to my friends when they have babies!
Stephanie U.
I love these for myself. I have been a Burt's fan for many years and thought I'd try these out as an alternative to makeup removing wipes. Other baby wipes leave a filmy residue on my skin. Makeup removing wipes are too expensive, when you use the amount each day that I do. Between using them after I remove my eye makeup (and before cleanser) and as a wet nap, I go through 5-10 a day. I buy 4 packs at a time to keep 1 in my car, 1 in my purse and 1 in each bathroom. Can't beat the price and I know I'm getting a quality product if it's made by Burt's Bee's Wax.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
these wipes are awesome! fragrance free and gentle on the skin. they are great for refreshing after sweating or a long night of makeup wear. I love that these are natural. great for sensitive skin and heavy duty! Try these out. you won't regret it!
Jessica R.
I've been using them for a couple weeks now and they are really great for sensitive skin but I noticed that it's not the best for removing makeup. My mascara was still on and it just smeared my foundation. At least it doesn't irritate my skin like many other wipes. Plus, they feel really refreshing.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
I love using these wipes! They are so useful when my daughter has little boogies or food around her mouth. I use these wipes almost every day to keep her face clean and it does the job well!
Kaitlyn  S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love these wipes, I received some as a gift and I use them for my baby's sticky little milky hands and they have never caused a rash or done anything to cause concern. And I can't forget to add about the scent, they smell so clean and fresh!