Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free uploaded by Tawny G.Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free uploaded by LaLa W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free, 72 count Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Wipes - Fragrance Free
  • "It is still a good working product, and it could just be my sensitive skin creating the problem." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely be hesitant to use this product knowing how the lip balm feels tingly on my lips." in 1 review
  • "Thanks to target for $5 beauty box I got to try it in December " in 1 review
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Words cannot express how much love I have for these wipes. My son has skin so sensitive that no matter what wipe we used for it, it caused a bad reaction. We tried every wipe on the shelf before we found this one, and I'm so glad we did. My only complaint would have to be how thin they are, but really that didn't bother me. I was just so glad to finally find a wipe that wouldn't cause a reaction on my son.
Whitney T.
Bronx, NY
My daughter is three and these wipes are still an essential item in my household. I use them for everything from wiping her hands to letting her use them while teaching her how to properly wipe her "doodie butt" after she defecates. They are soft, and non scented so as not to irritate your baby's skin. They are a blessing.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these wipes now they are nice and soft and strong enough. Plus they are like extra watery to get a good clean. You can clean anything with these really.
LaLa W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Burt Bees wipes are the absolute BEST ever kind of pricy but it's worth it. I use this even on my tots hand and face these leave her feeling so clean.
Kate S.
Shamokin
I use these on my son who has sensitive skin and he breaks out really easy, this is one of the products that works for use!
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
These wipes are good for being scent free but I don't like the way it feels and they are more than they are worth
Amber P.
Love these wipes! I use them on everything, and since they are fragrance free I don't have to worry about my little one breaking out anywhere when used.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
I truly love the Burt's Bees brand. I tried the grapefruit makeup removing wipes and they smell great, but it always burn my skin after. It is still a good working product, and it could just be my sensitive skin creating the problem.
Katherine S.
Norcross, GA
Amazing product also amazing smell . Works great on my baby I most definitely recommend.
Alexandra C.
Wakefield, Rhode Island
Amazing wipes...I just wish that the packaging was better so you don't get 4 wipes when you only need one!