BY BURT'S BEES #5 in Baby Shampoo

Bath Time Is One Of The Best Times Thanks To This Simple, Tear-free Shampoo And Wash. Our Natural, Plant-based Cleansing Complex Gently Cleans Your Baby’s Hair And Body Leaving Your Little Love Clean And Baby Smooth From Head To Tiny Toe. Now Baby’s Bath Is Just As Relaxing As Yours.

• Tear-free
  • Cleans Hair And Skin
  • Plant-based, Natural Cleansing Complex With Soy Proteins
  • No Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Or Sls
  • Pediatrician-tested And Hypo-allergenic
  • Safe, Effective And Natural

Aqua (Water, Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Coco-betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloridexanthan Gum, Glucose, Citric Acid, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene.

How To Use:

Pour A Few Capfuls Into Your Hand, Onto A Wash Cloth, Or Directly Into Bath. Wash Baby's Wet Skin And Hair. Rinse. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

• Is this a good gift to give to new moms?17 Answers
  • Does this help out with eczema or frequent diaper rashes?1 Answers
  • I have looking into this shampoo for awhile now. I was ju...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Tear Free Shampoo & Wash
  • "This is the only brand that is gentle enough to use on my son's eczema skin, doesn't break his sensitive skin out in hives, is all natural, smells great, and makes me feel comfortable using it." in 5 reviews
  • "My 2 year old has super sensitive skin and bad eczema so heavily scented soaps especially are a problem." in 3 reviews
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this product, I love how it is gentle on both of my daughter's skin and hair. I used this when they were babies but not recently. I love burts bees in general and feel like the whole baby line is better than other brands that use a ton of artificial fragrance that cause irritation and make you sneeze. Ooh and their clothing line for babies is super cute and comfy.
Annette G.
Arvada, CO
I absolutely love this product and yes I think it’s worth the money. I was using the Johnsons baby wash until I tried the Burt’s bees baby wash. My son has eczema and I had to give him a bath every other day because his skin would get so dry using the Johnsons baby wash. Burt’s bees baby wash has actually help the eczema and I give him bath everyday now.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this. I tend to have an allergic reaction to a lot of different body washes, even those used for babies. I use this on my two year old and I have been using it since he was a new born. It works great, has a nice subtle scent, nothing too strong and doesn’t break me out in welts.
MeganRose Y.
Dushore
My #1 go to baby soap to use on my son. He has super dry skin and is super sensitive to soaps. This is the only soap I have found that doesn't cause him to break out or dry his skin out. It is super gentle and has a wonderful smell. The bottle lasts forever and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a baby with eczema, sensitive skin, or that wants a natural baby soap!
Lani H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite wash. I love the smell, it's not overly sweet but not weirdly older. Did a great job while my son had a lot less hair but stopped really cleaning his scalp well as it seemed to be drying so stopped using it for that, but still use it as the body wash.
Christy B.
Des Moines, IA
This bottle lasted FOREVER. I love the clean baby smell and it was gentle on my son's skin and never caused any dryness or irritation. We did discontinue using it as a shampoo because it wasn't cleaning his scalp good enough (he has a lot of hair and tends to get cradle cap when not cleaned well enough) which just means it's super gentle. I would definitely repurchase this product for my next baby.
Andrea F.
Virginia Beach
Wonderful product! Very sensitive on my daughters skin and light, refreshing scent! Highly recommend this product. It is fairly expensive but lasts a while and is worth the cost. I typically buy from target when on sale! One of my favorite products.
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is not cheap but smells pretty good and is a trusted brand as far as using more natural ingredients. It didn't seem to affect my baby any when I washed him with it but when I breastfed him right after his bath, it caused me to break out into large, raised, itchy welts/hives that didn't feel better or go away until I took benadryl. It was a very unpleasant experience! I have no known allergies to any ingredients in the soap and have not had any reactions to other soaps prior to or since using this.
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great wash for babies, especially since it contains few ingredients and is tear free! However, it's very watery texture, so I feel like I have to use a lot of product to lather and wash. I'm also not fond of the scent. It's not overpowering by any means, but I just don't think it smells great. It does the job though and is gentle on my daughters skin!
Ashley M.
Clifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So when my son was born an when I was able to give him his first bath I use Johnson’s baby shampoo An his whole back An stomach would break out in little bumps then we found out he had eczema an that Johnson’s shampoo/other products have to much scent so I Hurd of Burt’s bees baby shampoo An got it for my son an it worked perfectly fine and has an amazing smell to it!😊
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
Where do you purchase this?
Laura B.
Is this a good gift to give to new moms?
Catherine B.
Would love to try this for my son, but he has sensitive skin and eczema and scared it will make it worse. Does anyone know if this will help?
Angela C.
I am due in November and I was wondering if this was a great product for sensitive skin? Is it heavily scented?
Amy S.
Staff
Can adults use the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash?

Amazon