Burt's Bees Baby Bee Sunscreen Stick - 0.7oz uploaded by Viktoriya B.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees baby bee sunscreen stick - 0.7oz see more...

Crystal L.
Crystal L.
This is great if you need a easy way to apply sunscreen with out it getting everywhere but where you want it! I especially like using it to put under the eyes, nose and forehead when the kids are ready to run away or I personally don't feel like getting it all over but just want it on my face!
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
Its very easy to apply, stil you have to rub it over the skin so it covers everthing, great price and protection for your little ones!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Camarillo
This is a great little sunscreen stick not just for babies either. I use it and it's perfect for your nose and back of your hands in a hurry. You don't have to keep a huge thing of sunscreen with you at all times. This comes in handy quite often for me so I will continue to buy.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I love Burtsbees chapstick! It's also really great tinted. But seriously these things rock. I almost exclusively use this chapstick because it leaves my lips feeling so soft and it makes them naturally a little pinker so it looks like you're wearing lipstick but really it's just chapstick!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Louisville
I love this when my lips get sunburnt! I'm a redhead so while I tan I also get sunburnt pretty easy! My nose, and lips are always the first things burnt on my face! I tried this one year when I was younger and have used it every time I get sunburnt lips! Very soothing to the burn!
Sima B.
Sima B.
Lilburn
I love how this sunscreen protects my skin and how it feels on my skin but I did not like the smell of it but it can be overlooked. It's also a little overpriced so I would not buy it again or recommend it.
Darrian T.
Darrian T.
I'm not gonna lie... I love this stuff for my own skin. Even though it's for babies. It's just the right amount of spf and it's so dang convenient in this chapstick sized tube. Totally affordable and great for on the go use.
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Mega Parent Expert
It's hard to put a cream sunscreen on a wiggling baby so the stick form works wonders. Was able to thoroughly cover my daughter's face without making a mess.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Michigan City, IN
Amazing product always have some for the summer. Depends on where you get it, it can get pricey because of the name and the demand for it . Pretty gentle on the skin good valvue
Megan D.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Love this! Works well & can fit anywhere! The price was a little high but that's Burts Bees in general. Either way, a great reliable product.