Burt's Bees Baby Bee Sunscreen Stick - 0.7oz uploaded by Viktoriya B.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees baby bee sunscreen stick - 0.7oz see more...

Nicole S.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this when my lips get sunburnt! I'm a redhead so while I tan I also get sunburnt pretty easy! My nose, and lips are always the first things burnt on my face! I tried this one year when I was younger and have used it every time I get sunburnt lips! Very soothing to the burn!
Cynthia C.
Camarillo
This is a great little sunscreen stick not just for babies either. I use it and it's perfect for your nose and back of your hands in a hurry. You don't have to keep a huge thing of sunscreen with you at all times. This comes in handy quite often for me so I will continue to buy.
Sydney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burtsbees chapstick! It's also really great tinted. But seriously these things rock. I almost exclusively use this chapstick because it leaves my lips feeling so soft and it makes them naturally a little pinker so it looks like you're wearing lipstick but really it's just chapstick!
Sia A.
Lilburn , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this sunscreen protects my skin and how it feels on my skin but I did not like the smell of it but it can be overlooked. It's also a little overpriced so I would not buy it again or recommend it.
Darrian T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not gonna lie... I love this stuff for my own skin. Even though it's for babies. It's just the right amount of spf and it's so dang convenient in this chapstick sized tube. Totally affordable and great for on the go use.
Tina L.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product always have some for the summer. Depends on where you get it, it can get pricey because of the name and the demand for it . Pretty gentle on the skin good valvue
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to put a cream sunscreen on a wiggling baby so the stick form works wonders. Was able to thoroughly cover my daughter's face without making a mess.
Shannon G.
Wausau, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing! Leaves skin feeling smooth, not greasy. Worked very well on my babies sensitive skin. Would definitely reccomend to friends and family.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Works well & can fit anywhere! The price was a little high but that's Burts Bees in general. Either way, a great reliable product.
Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. The sunscreen stick does not get sticky or oily like other brands have in the past. I loved it and would buy it again.