BY BURT'S BEES #5 in Shampoo

Bath time is one of the best times thanks to this simple, tear-free Shampoo and Wash. Our natural, plant-based cleansing complex gently cleans your baby’s hair AND body leaving your little love clean and baby smooth from head to tiny toe. Now baby’s bath is just as relaxing as yours.

• Tear-free

• Is this a good gift to give to new moms?16 Answers
  • Can adults use the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash?6 Answers
  • Is this a safe product for sensitive skin???3 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash
  • "My children have sensitive skin and always had a terrible reaction to Johnson and Johnson and Aveeno (which is made by J&J)." in 16 reviews
  • "This is the only brand that is gentle enough to use on my son's eczema skin, doesn't break his sensitive skin out in hives, is all natural, smells great, and makes me feel comfortable using it." in 5 reviews
  • "My 2 year old has super sensitive skin and bad eczema so heavily scented soaps especially are a problem." in 3 reviews
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), decyl glucoside, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, glycerin, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit extract, cedrus atlantica bark oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, glucose, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, linalool.

It is shocking what marketing does. Burt's Bee sales a non-organic product for at least twice the cost of an organic Baby Wash. I had run out of Dr. Bronner Baby Wash where the 32oz usually sales for something around $16 and I was looking into Burt's Bee and I am so glad that I am not a baby who can not read ingredients. With Bronner, I get only four organic ingredients, nothing more and nothing less for more than half the cost. Burt's Bee prices are truly obserd especially when you can purchase a 32oz Baby Wash by Whole Foods for only $2.99 which is not organic but it is almost as good as Burt's Bee for something like 1/5 of the price. Clorox Corporation acquired Burt's Bee for something close to one billion dollar in 2007. For their marketing, Clorox deserves a five star since after all they are charging the same high prices in Target where I got to read the ingredients. I gave it two star since the ingredients are just a bit better than the other cousin, Baby Shampoo by Johnson... after all what are these lies of natural, or 98% or 96% natural. Ridiculous.
Lauren K.
Plantsville, Ct
This product was not a favorite in my house for a few reasons.

The smell is a little odd. But ok, I can get past a smell of its a great enough product... But it's not.

The viscosity of this product is incredibly awkward. It's very watery and wasteful. When squeezing the product out of the bottle, entirely too much comes out because it's very watery.

Lastly, the ingredients: this is not a "clean" product. Tons of harmful ingredients that surprised me. Even companies like Burt's bees have been compromised by the big conglomerates. Products that are marketed for babies should be produced with quality ingredients, and Burt's dropped the ball on this one.

My son with very sensitive skin developed a rash head to toe after using Burt's bees wash/shampoo.
Ricky C.
A good friend gifted us a Burt bees for babies gift set and this was one of the items included in the basket. My son is now 4 years old and I'm glad to say that this is the only soap we've ever used for baths and showers. His skin knows no other and there is a few reasons for that. The soap is tear free, smells great and doesn't dry out his skin. Burt bee's has a great reputation of being transparent about what in their products and they do the same here. It can feel a little pricey but your babies skin is sensitive and this is worth it. Amazon offers subscriptions on the product and offers discount as well. The same. Rand of lotion is a great companion to this product . Enjoy
Amanda  C.
Lansing, MI
I have very sensitive skin, and like many others, I have tried a LOT of different cleansers with the hope of using/finding something that doesn't dry out my skin and cleanses well. Oh Burt's Bees!! Thank you so much for creating this wonderful cleansing shampoo! While I don't strictly use it on my hair, I use it to remove my eye makeup and wash my face and it is affordable and gentle to use everywhere--especially in sensitive areas on the face and in other sensitive areas on the body. I purchased this at Target--aka one of my motherships!
I am posting a picture showing how great my skin looked!
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA
Bursts bees baby wash is my all time favorite product to give my kids a bath with! It doesn't have harmful chemicals in it and it has all natural ingredients! I use this at least twice a week on my kids in the tub and it also leaves their hair nice and clean no greasy hair the. Ext day or two! It smells awesome! It is a little bit more money but it is so worth it for the quality of the product! Highly recommend this to all moms to use on their kids at bath time!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I love anything & everything from Burt's Bees! I purchased the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Calming Shampoo & Wash for my youngest son!! The scent is AMAZING!! I have purchased several all natural shampoos/washes and none of them lather up which makes me crazy! Burt's Bees Baby Bee is completely opposite, it actually lathers pretty well! Burt's Bees never lets me down! I will continue to purchase and recommend to anyone looking for natural, chemical free products!!
Kerry B.
Santa Rosa, CA
The Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash has done WONDERS for my daughter's lack of early hair growth (and hair loss). I noticed significant hair thickening and lengthening when introducing this sulfate-free formula to her bath routine. The only negative thing I will say about this product is that it is not "Tear Free" as it claims to be. However, the pros of this product entirely outweigh that one con. All in all, I would highly recommend this product.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
This is the only shampoo I've used on my son since he's been born. I truly trust this brand, and greatly appreciate how natural and safe the ingredients are. My son has sensitive skin, and this shampoo and wash works great for him. I like that it doesn't have an overly strong fragrance, and I LOVE the pump! It makes bath time super easy. I love this brand and will continue to buy their products!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
my daughter is 3 almost 4 and loves this stuff. she loves the smell and the packaging and i love how gentle it is on her skin. it is a little pricey but its worth it to know its all organic and natural. i used the johnsons baby soap for the longest time on her but it was drying out her hair and skin so i switched to this and her skin and hair is soft and shiny and she always smells good!
Nicole K.
I use this product for both me and my 2 year old son. I love the warm honey scent. I try to stay on the natural/organic side with my son, so that's a plus as well! Only downside for me is the thin consistency. I always end up wasting a decent amount by squeezing the bottle too hard. Overall a great product, and if you like the smell of honey, you will love this!
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
Where do you purchase this?
Laura B.
Is this a good gift to give to new moms?
Angela C.
I am due in November and I was wondering if this was a great product for sensitive skin? Is it heavily scented?
Catherine B.
Would love to try this for my son, but he has sensitive skin and eczema and scared it will make it worse. Does anyone know if this will help?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Can adults use the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash?