BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Bodywash - Bulk Value Pack of 3 see more...

Gypsielynn P.
Albany, OR
Burt's and Bees baby shampoo is the only shampoo that I trust my daughter to use it not only is wonderful smelling but keeps my daughter from getting cradle cap and keeps her looking and feeling 100% amazing just like she is I'm super happy about this product and honestly I'm never going to buy anything but it for my child this product is one hundred percent trustable just absolutely
Whitney R.
Ivins
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo smells so good, I used it on my baby when he was first born. The price is pretty comparable to other natural brands. It smells great. My son has very fine hair (as most babies do, but I think his will stay this way). I don't think I would change anything about this product!
Jessie r.
Edgewater
I love this baby wash! I use it on my daughter everyday since she was 6 months old. It smells like a new baby but the ingredients are really gentle on little baby's with Sensitive skin. I love burts bees and I will keep repurchasing this baby wash for a long time!
Abbie G.
Waterloo
I absolutely loved this product, it seriously is one of the best things on earth. It met all of my expectations. I am in loveeeeee with it its packaging is perfect I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
member-d30ad
This pack is perfect for traveling! It is very useful and smells so great! This is the first time I have used it and it will not be the last! I am very satisfied with this product and I recommend it to everybody!
Gisselle D.
Los Angeles
I love putting burts baby bee shampoo on my baby, it smells good and it's like a low key smelling, and its not super strong smell. I even use it and feel it works for me
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
Typically new parents use the Johnsons brand baby products, but Burts bee brand is amazing! I started off using the baby lotion which smells amazing, on my son, then had to try the rest of the products that they carry at Rite Aid. This brand is more natural that the Johnsons & leaves baby so soft!
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
H
Samantha B.
Great product for the little ones. Has a awesome smell that last. My daughters have fine hair. I got this as a gift at my baby shower. But have bought it since and is comparable in price to other baby shampoo.
Melissa H.
I have used burts bees im not to much of a fan with it . My daughters skin had bumps from it so im taking shes allergic to it