BY BURT'S BEES

Safe ~ Effective ~ Natural Fragrance Free 99.0% Natural Natural Products Association Certified Pediatrician Tested Hypoallergenic No Parabens, Phthalates, Or Petrochemicals Keep Your Baby's Skin Smooth And Soft With This Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free Formula Enriched With Aloe And Shea Butter.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Skin, This Creamy Lotion Leaves Skin Feeling Soft, Moisturized And Lovable. No Animal Testing 97% Post-Consumer Content Natural Health And Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good&Reg;. 1-800-849-7112 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "For our daughter with eczema it's a relief there isn't a burn when applied & scent free helps keep inflammation down." in 2 reviews
Jordyn K.
Jordyn K.
Love using this lotion on my baby's sensitive skin. We bought this at target. She loves getting a mini massage each night after her bath using the lotion. It has met my expectations, and I love how safe it is for baby.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Knoxville, TN
We basically use the whole Burt's bee baby line and love everything but this. I know it says no fragrance but ours had a really funky smell to it. I'm not sure if it was just our bottle or if that's how it smells but wouldn't repurchase the fragrance free again.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Greenville, NC
I'm a healthcare worker and keep this at work to keep my hands from cracking. It does a great job at keeping my hands soft without any weird smells to distract my patients.
Genneth P.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
I used this lotion once on my baby's skin. The no fragrance-fragrance was so unpleasant, that I threw it away immediately. There was a terrible chemical smell to it, and it was very disappointing since it was highly recommended, and not cheap.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
Not a huge fan of the "fragrance free" smell. Weird. It moisturizers well but is a little too thick for my liking.
Silvana M.
Silvana M.
An amazing product, has a great scent to the lotion leaves your skin smooth and refreashing
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
We love all of the Burt's bees baby products! This lotion helps keep my daughters skin nice and soft without any weird smells from not having fragrance
Allison c.
Allison c.
Lisle, IL
My son had baby acne after birth and we switched from the popular, scented lotion to this and have not had any problems since!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
Nurishing & refreshing for dry skin. For our daughter with eczema it's a relief there isn't a burn when applied & scent free helps keep inflammation down.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
Every body lotion from this line works very well. The consistency isn't too thick and isn't too thin either... It works for both me and my four year old. We have been using it since she was a baby!