BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Baby Lotion

Burt's Bees Mini Baby Bee Original Nourishing Lotion - 1 Oz. (25g) Travel Size  Nature’s All-stars Come Together For The Ultimate Lotion In Burt's Bees Mini Baby Bee Original Nourishing Lotion. Burt's Bees Mini Baby Bee Original Nourishing Lotion Is Infused With Buttermilk, Shea Butter And Sunflower Seed Oil To Deeply Moisturize Baby’s Skin Making It Smooth And Super Soft. So When Everyone Asks How Your Baby’s Skin Got To Look So Amazing, Feel Free To Answer, “it’s Just How Nature Intended.” Burt's Bees Mini Baby Bee Original Nourishing Lotion Now Provides Clinically-proven Moisturization Up To 24 Hours To Keep Your Baby’s Skin Soft. Burt's Bees Mini Baby Bee Original Nourishing Lotion Is Also Free Of Synthetic Fragrances, Just Like The Entire Baby Bee Line, For Your Peace Of Mind. Softens And Smoothes Moisturizes With Buttermilk, Shea Butter And Sunflower Seed Oil Phthalate, Petrochemical And Paraben-free .

Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Original - 1 Oz. Travel Size Mini:

• Moisturizes With Shea Butter And Sunflower Seed Oil
  • Pediatrician-tested, Hypoallergenic And 99% Natural
  • No Phthalates, Petrochemicals Or Parabens
  • 100% Natural Fragrance

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Decyl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abielle), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyris Lac (Buttermilk Powder, Babeurre En Poudre), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene.

Domonique S.
Scappoose
I love the Burt’s bees baby nourishing lotion! I not only use this on my daughter, but I also use it on occasion! I love that it’s paraben free and *mostly natural. The lotion is quick absorbing which is perfect if your in a hurry or for little ones who are constantly on the move!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I really love this lotion really feels nice on your skin really good for baby skin it gives it soft feeling moisturizing really my met my expectations really well it doesn’t have a good smell overall really good lotion
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
My fave lotion by far for my baby. Not a fan of others with so many chemicals in it for new baby skin. We use this every night before bed and for after baths. She is smooth and melas delicious when with FRAGRANCE FREE. a must have imo.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
We have a huge bottle of this that comes with a pump and it’s by far the best thick lotion I’ve found. I love to use this on my babies dry little legs. It instantly feels 10x better after using this product on his little dry legs.
Amy B.
I’m a huge fan of Burt’s bee products but unfortunately didn’t like this lotion. The lotion did it job with making my daughter skin soft. It was the smell of the lotion that I hate.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I absolutely love this lotion for myself AND my baby. The scent is subtlety honey and not over powering. It’s not greasy at all and makes your skin feel so smooth and moisturized. A little expensive but it’s a really great lotion that feels great on the skin.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love this brand I use it on my lips it's the beeswax but now I'm using it on my baby and I like it it's really as smells good and he hasn't broken out or anything I'm going to keep using this that's really good product to try out where are your mom's out looking for something that it doesn't have that much fragrance or anything in it this is a good way to go
casey m.
I received this as a gift so I can't speak,to the cost but we love how soft it is. My daughter has eczema and overall sensitive skin but this keep her skin soft and kept the flare ups away. It also has a nice soft scent. I would purchase this myself if cost is reasonable.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I Received a free sample and I like how this product is less greasy on my baby .AND I like how it don't have any smell and nourish my baby skin. I LIKE THE RESULTS. Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Original
Shelbie B.
Draper, UT
I love how far this lotion goes, you don't need tons to get your baby all lotioned up. She has sensitive skin and it didn't bother her at all. This product was a gift from family so I can't say what the price was. The only downside is I don't love the smell...
Destiny T.
How is this product?
Shauna R.
Bruceville, TX
How does this Lotion work on sensitive baby skin? My daughter has been breaking out with every lotion i use but her skin is staying really dry.
Kelly M.
Mifflinburg, PA
I'm looking for a good smelling natural baby lotion. Wondering how this compares to any others in price and quality. Does it work well for sensitive skin as well?
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Favorite baby lotion? Is this it? New mom inquiring.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
I've been using this product for the past year and have been wondering - does this lotion have an expiration date?

back