BY BURT'S BEES #87 in Baby Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keegan D.
The smell is amazing, and it works perfectly for my newborn. It isn't greasy and it absorbs very well. It moisturizes his skin so well! I won't use another lotion on his skin.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
The best product of all time its incredibly gentle. Has a fresh scent and very moisturizing especially on my son's sensitive skin. I love the smell of it to. It doesn't have all them crazy checimals that most companies have. Very pricey but definitely worth it.
Marie V.
La Crosse
My household loves the burts bees baby line. I like how its natural ingredients and is gentle on my daughters skin. It has this smell that i just couldnt stop smelling when my daughter was younger. Its the only product that we used for the first year.
Gabbie J.
Great lotion, no smell, softening, very affordable, what more could you ask for? Nothing! I've been using this for YEARS, although I don't use it for an actual baby, I have very sensitive skin and this does not make my skin red or irritated. I'd recommend this stuff for anyone with sensitive skin.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
I really like this - especially because it is fragrance free- being fragrance free is super important. I have eczema so  it's gentle and is so nourishing for your skin. I usually buy burt's bees from target.... I would totally recommend this.
jenna V.
I love this lotion for me because my husbands hates strong scents on me. I find it very hydrating on my skin. I love I can apply it on my whole body without having a strong scent of most other lotions. My husband also started using this lotion too because of the new scent.
Krista P.
Canton
I love love love this product! Thick and very moisturizing! It definitely met my expectations. I got it as a gift after I had my second child, and I loved it! Very effective, better than any other baby lotion I've used before.
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
I like that it's a thicker lotion without fragrance. My little one breaks out when products have a scent or over use of alcohol. For him the thicker the lotion the better. I would probably buy again
Jordyn K.
Love using this lotion on my baby's sensitive skin. We bought this at target. She loves getting a mini massage each night after her bath using the lotion. It has met my expectations, and I love how safe it is for baby.
Karley J.
Vincent
We LOVE using Burts Bees on our kids! It smells so nice and it always works! It is a little more on the pricey side but I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone. We even use Burts Bees oatmeal shampoo on our dog!

back