BY BURT'S BEES

Lots of Moisture.  Tons of love. 100% Natural. Moisturizes Skin with Apricot & Grape Seed Oil. Rich in Antioxidants & Vitamins. Works for Moms Too! Phthalate, Petrochemical & Paraben-Free. Pediatrician-Tested & Hypo-Allergenic. Safe, Effective & Natural Nurture meets nature when you gently moisturize your baby s skin with this apricot and grape seed oil-based formula.  Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, when you feel the amazing results, you ll wish someone would pamper you this way.  Maybe that s why so ma. see more...

Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil
  • "She usually has very dry skin and after starting her on this baby oil her skin has gotten a lot better." in 2 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive and dry and this oil is so gentle and soothing." in 1 review
  • "Since my husband & I both have sensitive skin, I figured our daughter would also." in 1 review
  • "I use this on my baby after bath time; he loves the massage, and it keeps his skin soft." in 1 review
  • "And it's made from natural ingredients which makes it an all around awesome baby product." in 1 review
Karen H.
Cincinnati , OH
Made my skin soft like a baby and it smelled really great too and it's made with natural ingredients. I remember using this oil in high school because I read it in upscale magazine and halle berry was using this oil. I purchased this oil at Joseph beth bookstore and I need it back in my life
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When I was a baby, my mom contacted Johnson & Johnson, telling them to promote the use of baby oil for mothers and adults who handled children. They actually thought she was kidding and said it should be reserved for infants! I have no idea who was working in their R&D Department then, but they should have been fired. She stewed over that for years. Recently, I saw my nephew's wife use "Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil" on my great nieces. They smelled Heavenly--and I became my mom! I ordered a bottle and use it constantly. The delicate formula will harm no skin, and it contains luscious apricot kernel oil, as well as oil of grape seeds, wheat germ, sunflower, and canola. It is about as pure as products can be (no parabens, petrochemicals, or phthalates here), and works beautifully on little and larger bodies. We both apply it directly to skin. Despite the amount of emollients, it is light and absorbs easily. I like to put several drops in a warm bath for an all-over beauty treatment. Skin is comforted, made velvety, and retains moisture. It is reasonably priced, as a jar costs about $7.99 and will last a very long time.
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I personally don't use the baby oil on my baby girl instead I use it on my 7 and 5 year Olds hair to moisturiz their skull and keep their hair looking and feeling healthy
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this stuff! It's great for baby, but also great for anyone at any age. Smells absolutely amazing! I actually use this the most for removing my eyes makeup. It takes it off nicely and moisturizes my very sensitive eye area. I would highly recommend this for many uses!
Beatrice V.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved using this as a massage oil and a gentle oil for my body and hair.  This was great for my hair and body. it was very effective and slick enough to move along the skin. CVS had it on sale and it was a great price. I would recommend this to anyone and it would be something I would buy again.
Influenster M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil 4 oz more...
I loooove this baby oil!!! I have been using it since my son was born and I still to this day use this on him and it's amazing how wonderful this leaves his skin! I also use it on myself to smooth out my elbows and to remove mascara off, wouldn't change this natural baby oil for anything in the world! I absolutely recommend getting it, it's natural and quite lovely!❤
Hillary D.
Fayetteville
Loved this multi-use product! I used it after every diaper change and especially in the winter months when my little one's skin would dry out. Very gentle with a pleasant fragrance that isn't too strong. Definitely a must have for new moms. Makes a great baby shower gift.
Melissa B.
Daphne, AL
I shower with this oil and you might think I'm silly but I love the way it makes my skin feel. I am pregnant and I use a lot of Burts Bees products and it's the only product that doesn't make my skin feel awful!
Pepper P.
Bremerton, WA
Love this! Been using it since highschool and I'm 39 now! Light apricot seed scent. Emollient without being greasy. Absorbs quickly. I use it on the dry ends of my hair and as a skin gloss on my legs.
Victoria r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
i've never tried this but i'm gonna give it five stars only because i'm a big fan of their products already so i bet i would love this as well, as all there soaps as well as facewash
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
We got this as a gift. What do I use it for?
Albania C.
Palmdale, CA
Is this worth getting ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
What do you use this for the most?
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I never even knew or seen the baby oil by them! does it smell just like the shampoo and lotion? and doesn't leave such a heavy scent