Burt's Bees Baby Bee Natural Sun Care Spf 30 Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Viktoriya B.

BY BURT'S BEES

This Fragrance-free, Non-greasy Baby Bee Natural Sun Care Spf 30 Stick From Burt's Bees Provides Protection From The Sun's Harmful Rays With Effective Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide. This Natural Application Is Great For The Baby's Delicate Skin.

Size: 0.7 Ounces
Convenience Of A Stick Application
Natural Sun Protection
Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals
Not Tested On Animals

We Cannot Accept Returns On This Product.

Due To Manufacturer Packaging Changes, Product Packaging May Vary From Image Shown.
Size: 0.7 Ounces
Quantity: One (1)
Targeted Area: Face, Body
Indications:
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Warnings:

Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending Time In The Sun Increases Your Risk Of Skin Cancer And Early Skin Aging. This Product Has Been Shown Only To Help Prevent Sunburn, Not Skin Cancer Or Early Skin Aging. For External Use Only. Do Not Use On Damaged Or Broken Skin. When Using This Product Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Occurs. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Inactive Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oilcannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.

Active Ingredients:

Titanium Dioxide (11.4%), Zinc Oxide (4.9%). Inactive Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.

Directions:

Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure. Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours. Use A Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating. Children Under 6 Months: Ask A Doctor. Protect This Product From Excessive Heat And Direct Sun.

Tayler C.
Fairborn, OH
This sunscreen is awesome. I use it for my kids, but also for my own face. The stick makes it convenient, easy/quick to apply, and mess free. I like to use it for my face, because you can really control how thick the layer is by how you apply it. I can’t stand thick, greasy layers of sunscreen on my face! Burt’s Bees, you’ve saved the day once again. 👏🏻👍🏻
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
A little harder to apply on baby, but loved on my toddler & myself. It was easy to throw in a bag & go. Reapplication was easy & I felt protected from the sun. Scent was gentle & it didn’t cause any sort of reaction to my children’s skin.
Adrianna✨ F.
West Lafayette
I am that person who has a chapstick for my car, bedside, purse, and so on. Burt’s bees is my all time favorite chapstick to use! Unlike other brands, Burt’s Bees does not make my lips peal.
Meredith H.
asheville
A little sticky but I enjoy using the stick when I'm out for a big day outdoors it makes for quick and easy reapply and burts bees is always mostly natural products so I feel good about using it
Nicole S.
Louisville
I love this when my lips get sunburnt! I'm a redhead so while I tan I also get sunburnt pretty easy! My nose, and lips are always the first things burnt on my face! I tried this one year when I was younger and have used it every time I get sunburnt lips! Very soothing to the burn!
Cynthia C.
Camarillo
This is a great little sunscreen stick not just for babies either. I use it and it's perfect for your nose and back of your hands in a hurry. You don't have to keep a huge thing of sunscreen with you at all times. This comes in handy quite often for me so I will continue to buy.
Sydney M.
I love Burtsbees chapstick! It's also really great tinted. But seriously these things rock. I almost exclusively use this chapstick because it leaves my lips feeling so soft and it makes them naturally a little pinker so it looks like you're wearing lipstick but really it's just chapstick!
Sia A.
Lilburn , GA
I love how this sunscreen protects my skin and how it feels on my skin but I did not like the smell of it but it can be overlooked. It's also a little overpriced so I would not buy it again or recommend it.
Darrian T.
I'm not gonna lie... I love this stuff for my own skin. Even though it's for babies. It's just the right amount of spf and it's so dang convenient in this chapstick sized tube. Totally affordable and great for on the go use.
Tina L.
Michigan city, IN
Amazing product always have some for the summer. Depends on where you get it, it can get pricey because of the name and the demand for it . Pretty gentle on the skin good valvue