Burt's Bees Baby Bee Natural Sun Care SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Kayla Y.Burt's Bees Baby Bee Natural Sun Care SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Viktoriya B.

BY BURT'S BEES #16 in Baby Sunscreen

This Fragrance-free, Non-greasy Baby Bee Natural Sun Care Spf 30 Stick From Burt's Bees Provides Protection From The Sun's Harmful Rays With Effective Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide. This Natural Application Is Great For The Baby's Delicate Skin.

Size: 0.7 Ounces
Convenience Of A Stick Application
Natural Sun Protection
Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals
Not Tested On Animals

We Cannot Accept Returns On This Product.

Due To Manufacturer Packaging Changes, Product Packaging May Vary From Image Shown.
Size: 0.7 Ounces
Quantity: One (1)
Targeted Area: Face, Body
Indications:
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Warnings:

Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending Time In The Sun Increases Your Risk Of Skin Cancer And Early Skin Aging. This Product Has Been Shown Only To Help Prevent Sunburn, Not Skin Cancer Or Early Skin Aging. For External Use Only. Do Not Use On Damaged Or Broken Skin. When Using This Product Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Occurs. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Inactive Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oilcannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.

Active Ingredients:

Titanium Dioxide (11.4%), Zinc Oxide (4.9%). Inactive Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.

Directions:

Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure. Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours. Use A Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating. Children Under 6 Months: Ask A Doctor. Protect This Product From Excessive Heat And Direct Sun.

Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE everything Burt's Bees! Their baby line is absolutely amazing and their products are things that you can trust and feel good using! Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo & WashBurt's Bees Baby Bee Natural Sun Care SPF 30 Sunscreen StickBurt's Bees Baby Multipurpose Ointment Just to list a few...As a mama of two, I can say Burt's Bees products are a must!
Tayler C.
Fairborn, OH
This sunscreen is awesome. I use it for my kids, but also for my own face. The stick makes it convenient, easy/quick to apply, and mess free. I like to use it for my face, because you can really control how thick the layer is by how you apply it. I can’t stand thick, greasy layers of sunscreen on my face! Burt’s Bees, you’ve saved the day once again. 👏🏻👍🏻
Adrianna✨ F.
West Lafayette
I am that person who has a chapstick for my car, bedside, purse, and so on. Burt’s bees is my all time favorite chapstick to use! Unlike other brands, Burt’s Bees does not make my lips peal.
Erin J.
This product is such a blessing! When you're watching little ones at the beach, the park, or the pool in the summer times, it is NEVER fun to put sunscreen on them! This is the best option for the face, because it's compact, easy to apply, and requires no rubbing.
Meredith H.
asheville
A little sticky but I enjoy using the stick when I'm out for a big day outdoors it makes for quick and easy reapply and burts bees is always mostly natural products so I feel good about using it
Lindsey B.
Fort Eustis, VA
This product is amazing, I used it in the summer since I was still pregnant, however it worked amazingly! And we love that it’s natural, my whole
Family uses Burt’s bees!
Nikki B.
I love all of the Burt'sbees products and this one is very good to use as a sunblock for baby's face. Gentle and doesn't irritate skin at all. It comes with nice packaging as well and is a good value. Worth buying.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my favorite bee baby products. I️ use it on my daughters dry skin, eczema, chapped lips, rashes, seriously on everything near her face. It seems like it’s a touch oily but it absorbs quickly after. I️ use it like a lotion and it leaves her face soft. She’s also pretty sensitive to lotions, soaps, etc. but this doesn’t break her out.
Cynthia C.
Camarillo
This is a great little sunscreen stick not just for babies either. I use it and it's perfect for your nose and back of your hands in a hurry. You don't have to keep a huge thing of sunscreen with you at all times. This comes in handy quite often for me so I will continue to buy.
Nicole S.
Louisville
I love this when my lips get sunburnt! I'm a redhead so while I tan I also get sunburnt pretty easy! My nose, and lips are always the first things burnt on my face! I tried this one year when I was younger and have used it every time I get sunburnt lips! Very soothing to the burn!
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the good for an adult?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this have a strong scent? If so what does it smell like?
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this really work????
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Would you consider this product to be better then the banana boat products?
Erica K.
Elgin, IL
I break out very easily. Would you recommend this product to someone like me?