BY BURT'S BEES #50 in Children's Bath

100% Natural Petroleum Free Pediatrician Tested Hypo-Allergenic Our Non-Irritating, Petroleum Free Multipurpose Ointment Is Pediatrician-Tested To Be Gentle Enough For Everyday Use To Moisturize And Smooth Baby's Skin All Over.&Nbsp; This Ointment Forms An Effective Barrier To Help Protect Skin From Dryness And Soothe Baby's Sensitive Diaper Area. Natural Personal Care Products For The Greater Good.&Reg; No Animal Testing 25% Post-Consumer Content 800-849-7112 Made In Usa see more...

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment
  • "Its my favorite thing to use on my son whenever he has a diaper rash, super dry skin, any kind of skin condition really." in 6 reviews
Jennifer R.
It may sound odd to use this as a facial moisturizer, but it works great! A little bit goes a L O N G way, fyi. We originally began using it on my baby girl’s face, she’s never had baby acne or a face rash or anything. Then my husband began using it as his face moisturizer and he loves it. Needless to say, I now use it too. I use mine before bed a few times a week. It feels great and it keeps my skin well-moistured.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product! I use it for diaper rash, dry skin, and skin irritation on my 3 month old daughter. I hate the stuff with zinc oxide in it...and this is a perfect alternative! Well worth every penny!
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
MUST HAVE! I will never use another desitin, a&d, or any other for that matter! Burts bees multipurpose ointment helps eith minor rashes, dry skin, a soother, and much more! So worth EVERY penny
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Great for both babies & adults! Bought my jar at Toys r Us for $8.99 totally worth it! My dry skin started to look less dry and red in an instant!
It's perfect !
Faith K.
Derry
I love this ointment for my baby's skin. It heals up any diaper irritations she might have or any dry patches on her body. The Dr always comments on how nice and healthy her skin looks. This is a must have in our Burt's Bees Baby collection. I love that it's hypoallergenic, parabin free, and all natural. It smells lovely, too!
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best stuff ever!! It helps keep baby's bottom protected all night. We have used it on her sensitive nose when she has a cold. It smells lovely in the baby and it perfect for protecting delicate skin. Hubby used it for a wind burn on his face and it worked like a charm. My go to diaper cream when she doesn't need zinc oxide.
Shae L.
I have used this as a general moisturizer for baby and myself - a little goes a long way and is truly gentle. My baby was sensitive to so many products including Eucerin but really benefited from the hydration and protection this product provides.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Mega Parent Expert
This didn't really work for us which is unfortunate as I love so many of their products. The smell is not great the texture is weird so this will not be repurchased
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
We all use this in the house. The kids, baby, myself and my hubby! Works great as a boo boo cream, burns, scrapes, diaper cream, wind burnt cheeks, everything! And smells lovely :)
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Mega Parent Expert
If you like buets bees youll definitely wanna try it in your little one! Its fantastic even though its a little pricey for multi. purpose ointment its great!
Aridai I.
Has anyone tried this product? And how good does it work?
Jessica T.
Lafayette , LA
Is this cloth diaper safe?
Jennifer T.
Does this help with butt rashes? My daughter get them alot. I have tried just about everything. I have never used this brand before and did know of it really works. So is it a good brand?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Mega Parent Expert
Did anyone find this product to be greasy at all?
Ashley W.
Does this have a scent? If so, what's it like? (Sweet? Chemical-y?)