BY BURT'S BEES #72 in Children's Bath

100% Natural Petroleum Free Pediatrician Tested Hypo-Allergenic Our Non-Irritating, Petroleum Free Multipurpose Ointment Is Pediatrician-Tested To Be Gentle Enough For Everyday Use To Moisturize And Smooth Baby's Skin All Over.&Nbsp; This Ointment Forms An Effective Barrier To Help Protect Skin From Dryness And Soothe Baby's Sensitive Diaper Area. Natural Personal Care Products For The Greater Good.&Reg; No Animal Testing 25% Post-Consumer Content 800-849-7112 Made In Usa see more...

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment
  • "Its my favorite thing to use on my son whenever he has a diaper rash, super dry skin, any kind of skin condition really." in 6 reviews
Karen A.
Karen A.
Rogersville, MO
This is the best stuff for cracked or chapped skin! I recently had a bad cold and blew my nose so much it made my nose underneath very dry,cracked and chapped! I came across this at my local grocery store and wow this stuff works great! It began clearing it up with the first 12 hours I used it. It did not burn or sting like Vaseline does. It is 100 percent Natural and does not contain petroleum. If your looking for an all natural product that works quick I Highly recommend this one! I will absolutely purchase again and again
Michell B.
Michell B.
Selah, WA
My daughter is biracial and her skin is so dry! This is the only thing that will keep her hydrated all day and night! I never have to worry about her dry patches and they go away! If she goes swimming I make sure to apply this first thing in the morning not just at night before bed or after a shower I make sure she gets lotion first thing in the morning so when she goes swimming the pool does not dry her out as bad! I can only find this at one store in my area and it is my favorite product I use on my daughters!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Mega Parent Expert
First off, I'm a big fan of anything Burt's Bees! So the baby line really makes me happy. The best part is most of the products are cloth diaper safe. This ointment comes in a nice size jar that will last a long time. I use it to prevent diaper rash and if she gets one in the future, to treat it. It's an ointment, but it's non-greasy and clean smelling. I have even used it on my rough elbows. It is made with natural ingredients that wash out of clothing And diapers easily. I live it and will continue to buy it!
Jalessa D.
Jalessa D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a 13 month old who has never gotten a diaper rash before. That quickly changed here recently, and in looking for something that was truly organic/natural to use I came across Burts Bees Baby multipurpose ointment, and I immediately fell in love. Not only does it help heal rashes but it protects it from future ones as well. It smells really soothing it's not harsh at all, and it leave the baby skin beautifully smooth.
Kirby G.
Kirby G.
This ointment is extremely hydrating. It's greasy & has a slight greasy smell to it. However, very good to use at night for dry skin & even hair. I like to mix in my own essential oils for an added scent. I use this on my baby girl & on myself. I purchased it in the natural food selection of Kroger grocery store also found at Target in the baby selection. The price is $8.99.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Vancouver, WA
I have used this on my baby multiple times for multiple reasons. Diaper rash (we cloth diaper and can use this since it doesn't have petroleum in it), crawling baby knees (roughed up and red), chapped cheeks from suffering through a cold, and this ointment had always worked beautifully. I very much reccomend it. And it smells amazing.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Bloomington, IN
I mainly use this on my infant daughter as a diaper ointment. This is one of the best ointments we've used on her. She has sensitive skin, this works perfectly for her. I also use it on the few Eczema patches I have. It works great to relieve the dry, itchy patches. I've also used it on cuts and scrapes.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Smells sooo good. Absolutely brilliant formula and product. Even gets rid of discoloration! Instructed use is to put it on before bed which is the best time because it allows all the moisture and nutrients to do its work with interruption. Favorite buy. About $9 at target.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Love this product for my babies bottom,but you truly can apply it on their other parts of their body. He has had a dry skin on legs and it's helping better than the lotion. This product has a light scent/natural smelling! We love all the Burt Bee products!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Marmora, NJ
this stuff works miracles! my son has moderate exzema on his arms, mouth and cheeks and after originally using this for diaper rashes, we tried this to see how it would work and it has not only gone away, it has never returned since!
Aridai I.
Aridai I.
Has anyone tried this product? And how good does it work?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Lafayette , LA
Is this cloth diaper safe?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Does this help with butt rashes? My daughter get them alot. I have tried just about everything. I have never used this brand before and did know of it really works. So is it a good brand?
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Mega Parent Expert
Did anyone find this product to be greasy at all?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Does this have a scent? If so, what's it like? (Sweet? Chemical-y?)