BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees baby bee kissable cheeks balm - 0.25oz see more...

• I scored these at a resale shop and I must say I'm inlove. IYou guy...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This product along with many other's produced by Burt's bees are high quality! I love the brand and have a hard time finding bad things to say about it! I would recommend this product as well as their lotions, salves , shampoos and conditioners! Great brand and quality! Must haves!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert
This is great for anytime of year and for all members of the family an d any parts of the body! I use it as chapstick for myself and on my boys cheeks abd lips!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Wakefield, Rhode Island
We used this product when my baby's cheeks were getting red and irritated from the New England cold weather and his teething drool. It cleared up the issue in just 2 days! Very impressed.
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
It provides fast relief from chapped lips but I believe that it does more damage than good because my lips never appear to get better after consistent use
Amber A.
Amber A.
Richmond, TX
I scored these at a resale shop and I must say I'm inlove. IYou guys need to try it out. I helps keep moisture in your babies cheeks during the winter.