Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Kit uploaded by Ariel G.

BY BURT'S BEES #53 in Children's Bath

Everything You Need To Baby Your Baby, Naturally. From Cleansing To Moisturizing, With This Kit A New Mama Is Ready For Anything. Lovingly Packed With A Full Store Of Nature's Remedies Right At Her Fingertips, It Makes The Perfect Gift For Mama And Baby's Beautiful, Oh-So Delicate Skin. Cleanses And Moisturizes Makes The Perfect Gift For New Moms Sulfate, Phthalate, Petrochemical And Paraben-Free Pediatrician-Tested And Hypo-Allergenic Safe, Effective And Natural &Nbsp; Contains: Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion - Original 1 Oz. Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash 1.8 Oz. Baby Bee Diaper Ointment 0.75 Oz. Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil 1 Oz. Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap 0.8 Oz. Made In Usa see more...

• I have just recently started using this brand, but I am so far fi...1 Answers
  • I like it although it is not tried1 Answers
  • Opinions1 Answers
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Kit
  • "I received this pack as a baby shower gift, and I absolutely love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "We haven't had much of a use for the oil as our daughter has not had much trouble with dry skin or cradle cap." in 1 review
  • "The lotion and baby wash are perfect to put in your diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "I really like the diaper ointment and tear free shampoo/wash. " in 1 review
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this gift set for my best friend when she was pregnant with her second baby. This would also be a great set to take along with you on vacation. All of the products included in the set I use on my children and will continue to use them! I love the smell and that they are all natural compared to other products with harsh chemicals! Great for children with eczema.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I got two of these for my baby shower (plus some other baby bath products) and still have more than plenty left, my son turned one in July! I love the smell of Burt's Bees Baby products and we can't live without their dusting powder! Love that they strive to use only natural ingredients! Great for baby shower gifts!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Didn't like the lotion for my baby. Irritated his skin. Haven't used the other products because I didn't like the lotion. It was a gift. Cute gift but not something I will use for my baby's eczema prone skin. There are other good substitute products. I will probably use some of the products myself.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
This is one of my favorite thing to get for new parents as it lets them try many of the great baby bee products and see if they and their little baby enjoy it. i also have a pack for myself so that i have travel size for when we overnight at grandma's house or to just have tossed in diaper bag.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Monroe, GA
We love this box! Great combo and not too small of products! My daughter has really sensitive skin and Burt's Bees does not affect it in a negative way. Plus it smells great too! It may be a little pricey, but, at least for us, it's worth it! Also, the lotion works great to heal tattoos!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
I received this as a baby shower gift and I absolutely love it! I like the scent of all of Burt's Bees products, as well as the unscented versions. I've only used these products on my three week old son and I don't plan on buying another brand due to how much we like these.
Alison L.
Alison L.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this on sale at target while I was pregnant and I finally opened it and honestly I do not like how it smells. I use burts bees chap stick the peppermint and love it. I also do not like the price. I got the pack for 13.98 on sale and that's still to pricey.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Hazel Green, AL
I was given this as a gift at my baby shower. Although we have not used everything in the box yet, we have used the lotion and wash. The wash lathers up nicely and the lotion is nice and thick. I would like it a lot more if it had a lavender scent to it.
Tabby M.
Tabby M.
Sevierville, TN
I received this as a gift. I never purchased Burt's Bees myself because of the price. This is well worth it. I love all of the products from this kit and use the in both of our babies. We've switched to Burt's Bees completely for our baby products.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I received 2 of these at my shower. It's essential! It has everything you need for baby and baby care. It leaves baby smelling delicious and is nAtural and safe to use. I found it on sale at a local store and picked up another set
Zahira S.
Is it safe for kids
Ria N.
Ria N.
Clackamas, OR
I've heard a lot of negative things about Johnson & Johnson baby products, and want the best for my little girl. I'm very curious about Burt's Bee's brand. Has anyone had any problems with allergic reactions? I want to start her out with gentle, not too heavily scented products.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
How much does the kit cost
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
So my baby has sensitive skin does this have special honey ingredients that are better for babies with sensitive skin then using Johnson or baby magic? I would love to try it.