Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Kit uploaded by Ariel G.

BY BURT'S BEES #88 in Children's Bath

Everything You Need To Baby Your Baby, Naturally. From Cleansing To Moisturizing, With This Kit A New Mama Is Ready For Anything. Lovingly Packed With A Full Store Of Nature's Remedies Right At Her Fingertips, It Makes The Perfect Gift For Mama And Baby's Beautiful, Oh-So Delicate Skin. Cleanses And Moisturizes Makes The Perfect Gift For New Moms Sulfate, Phthalate, Petrochemical And Paraben-Free Pediatrician-Tested And Hypo-Allergenic Safe, Effective And Natural &Nbsp; Contains: Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion - Original 1 Oz. Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash 1.8 Oz. Baby Bee Diaper Ointment 0.75 Oz. Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil 1 Oz. Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap 0.8 Oz. Made In Usa see more...

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Kit
  • "I received this pack as a baby shower gift, and I absolutely love it!" in 2 reviews
  • "We haven't had much of a use for the oil as our daughter has not had much trouble with dry skin or cradle cap." in 1 review
  • "The lotion and baby wash are perfect to put in your diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "I really like the diaper ointment and tear free shampoo/wash. " in 1 review
Briana C.
Mauston, WI
We got this [product:burt's-bees-baby-bee-getting-started-kit] as a baby shower gift and love it! The soap leaves baby clean and soft without being dried out. It also smells great! The lotion doesn't feel greasy at all. What I also love is that the diaper cream is cloth diaper friendly!
Jakki B.
Kaysville , UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this so that I could test the products without spending to much initial money. However I will be purchasing all the full sized products!! I can’t state properly I love this company and their products!!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this baby set for my baby shower. I registered for it for my son. We love burts bees and we left he this set. It has all the essentials a mama needs. I like the size of the items. We take it on the go when traveling.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We are currently using this for my son and i love it. So far its tear free as listed on the product. The shampoo smells great and cleans good. Very gentle and soft and the lotion is sooo soft with the same honey scent.
Andrea B.
I knew before I had my daughter that I needed to use something natural or organic. I looked into different brands and was gifted the usual J&J, however I went into the store to exchange that and I stumbled upon the burts bees set! I absolutely loved it and it lasted my FOR months!

I keep purchasing the wash and shampoo as it smells delicious and it's good for my baby.
Kenzi C.
A decent sampler kit to start you off. ITs a tad pricey but worth it for the most part in my opinion; because  it keeps my baby's skin silky smooth, and rash free . The diaper cream is very effective. The only downside is the comb is easily broken, and even though it is for the most part worth it; it is still pricey for what essentially is just a bunch of samples
Aja P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I received this as a gift at my baby shower and I love it. Every item in the kit smells great and does a great job at taking care of my little ones skin. I even use the rash cream and lotion from time to time because I love it so much. I love all of Burt's Bees skin care products and would recommend them to everyone.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Burts bees did wonders for my babies . Worked so well I now use it for myself as well ! It's affordable and protects my kids baby soft sling and keeps it hydrated and fresh I recommend 100% such an amazing company
Cassie H.
Hubbardsville, NY
This was by far my favorite shower gift. This is so perfect for a new Norma sensitive skin and it's so nice to have affordable all natural products! This was my first time trying their baby products and I am obsessed. I will be using this on my baby for a long time!
Jennafer L.
Peru, IL
I absolutely loved this set! I bought it with a baby shower gift card and the smell was amazing. I used it on my daughter from newborn till about one. I loved the way she smelled after bath time and it was gentle on her skin. The lotion was nice it soaked into her skin quickly and left her soft and smelling good. I also did use the diaper rash cream and it seemed to work pretty well. For the price it's great too because you get to try out some products you might not have boughten separately. Great buy!
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
How is the smell??
Devin D.
Gaffney
Is it safe for kids
Ria N.
Clackamas, OR
I've heard a lot of negative things about Johnson & Johnson baby products, and want the best for my little girl. I'm very curious about Burt's Bee's brand. Has anyone had any problems with allergic reactions? I want to start her out with gentle, not too heavily scented products.
Brandi B.
How much does the kit cost
Domii Elizabeth L.