BY BURT'S BEES

Formulated with almond oil, Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment, leaves baby's skin feeling soft and smooth, naturally. Sweet almond oil, known as rich in amino acids, proteins and vitamin D, helps soften and recondition delicate skin. To provide... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is kind of pricey and out of my budget but I did receive this diaper rash cream for my baby shower and really enjoyed it. It does work well and gets rid of the rash very quickly. It also takes the pain away instantly when applying.
Jeena H.
Worked great for my daughter! Cheaper and better smelling than lots of other creams we tried and a heavy dose of zinc oxide makes it very effective from the first use.
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cream as a gift at my baby shower along with a ton of other diaper rash creams & out of all of them, I love this one! At any sign of redness, I apply some of it on my little one's bum & don't have to worry about it getting worse at all. It gets the job done & quick! A little goes a long with this cream. The smell can be a little strong for some but it doesn't bother me at all.
Morgan V.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite baby product of all time!! My kids NEVER had diaper rash because when I would see a little I would put this on it and it would clear right up!! And I love the smell! I always stick up at target or Walgreens because sometimes I go periods of time without seeing it. Now we use it on dry rough eczema patches.... can't say enough good things about this product!
Hongyu W.
ELK GROVE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was bought for my sister because she often gets red after wearing the diaper too long. When I applied this on her, the redness went away pretty fast. This product is also cheap and I bought this at Walmart.
Kaytee P.
lumberton , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I LOVE Burt's Bees products. They are good for you, beings they don't have all those nasty chemicals in their products. They come very nice packaged and all have a great smell. The diaper cream is wonderful and you don't have to worry about toxic chemicals.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not say enough about this product! It has worked wonders on my son when he gets a diaper rash. I will say it is very pricey but it is worth it and you only need a little bit and after a couple changes the rash will be gone.
Kristen O.
Erie , PA
I waned to love this diaper cream, but I found the scent to be too strong. The smell was so overpowering and it's all I could smell while the cream was on my baby. l ended up giving it to a friend and she did like the smell.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great baby cream, this is one of the best we have used. We were first time users of this brand. We would definitely buy again. It meets all expectations and we loved it.
No need for improvement. Will recommend to my friends.
Allison C.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love being able to trust the products I'm using on my kids and I know I can trust this brand. It's very fast working, and keeps the skin from breaking the second I apply this cream to the diaper area. It's a must haves