BY BURT'S BEES

Formulated with almond oil, Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment, leaves baby's skin feeling soft and smooth, naturally. Sweet almond oil, known as rich in amino acids, proteins and vitamin D, helps soften and recondition delicate skin. To provide... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I got this cream as a gift at my baby shower along with a ton of other diaper rash creams & out of all of them, I love this one! At any sign of redness, I apply some of it on my little one's bum & don't have to worry about it getting worse at all. It gets the job done & quick! A little goes a long with this cream. The smell can be a little strong for some but it doesn't bother me at all.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
My favorite baby product of all time!! My kids NEVER had diaper rash because when I would see a little I would put this on it and it would clear right up!! And I love the smell! I always stick up at target or Walgreens because sometimes I go periods of time without seeing it. Now we use it on dry rough eczema patches.... can't say enough good things about this product!
Kaytee P.
Kaytee P.
Lumberton , MS
So I LOVE Burt's Bees products. They are good for you, beings they don't have all those nasty chemicals in their products. They come very nice packaged and all have a great smell. The diaper cream is wonderful and you don't have to worry about toxic chemicals.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I can not say enough about this product! It has worked wonders on my son when he gets a diaper rash. I will say it is very pricey but it is worth it and you only need a little bit and after a couple changes the rash will be gone.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Great baby cream, this is one of the best we have used. We were first time users of this brand. We would definitely buy again. It meets all expectations and we loved it.
No need for improvement. Will recommend to my friends.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Kansas City, KS
I love being able to trust the products I'm using on my kids and I know I can trust this brand. It's very fast working, and keeps the skin from breaking the second I apply this cream to the diaper area. It's a must haves
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Burts Bees baby not only smells good but feels great on the skin! I received some for my daughter at her baby shower and I was pleasantly surprised. It is expensive but definitely worth it if you have the extra money.
Hongyu W.
Hongyu W.
ELK GROVE, CA
This was bought for my sister because she often gets red after wearing the diaper too long. When I applied this on her, the redness went away pretty fast. This product is also cheap and I bought this at Walmart.
Ashli D.
Ashli D.
This is a good cream to use daily, but does not work well if baby gets a diaper rash. Does a good job of keeping the rashes away, but for some of the ones that are inevitable, it does not help get rid of them.
Clarissa D.
Clarissa D.
This is a nice product & very nice packaging. As far as being effective to treat diaper rash, I was a little disappointed. It didn't ever make it go away for my children. I think there is room for improvement.