Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment - 0.75 oz [1 Pack, .75 Ounce] uploaded by Sadie J.Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment - 0.75 oz [1 Pack, .75 Ounce] uploaded by Sadie J.

BY BURT'S BEES

Lauren G.
Gilmer, TX
Burts bees is my favorite for their balms and I shouldn't have been so surprised I loved this as much as I did! After a long car ride and a huge blow out two hours from the hotel my son got quite a rash and within two diaper changes this cream and taken almost all the inflammation away!
Jean Y.
Whenever my son has had a diaper rash I would use this and it would quickly make him feel better. The smell isn't too strong and the ointment is kind of a thick paste, but it works so well! I think my son healed faster when using the burts bee product than any other.
Wilnesha B.
Hemet, CA
It Says Diaper Rash ? Lol I Used It On Myself When I Was Chaffing In My Thigh Area And It Works Bomb And I Used It On My God Daughter When She Had Her Breakout From Huggies Diapers And It Literally Cleared Up Within A Week 😊
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
I used this product on my youngest daughter. I love that it is made from all natural ingredients. It worked great to help prevent rash and is far cheaper than any other comparable product. I would buy this again!
Molly R.
Smelled good, packaging was nice & clear. However it made my sons rash WAY worse & made me wonder what was up with Burts Bees baby line. I wouldn't recommend & will not be buying. Mine was a free sample.
Sadie J.
Great diaper rash cream! No bad ingredients like competing products and it is not petroleum base (pro tip: I check the Think Dirty app for detailed info on each ingredient I use on my baby). I use this as soon as I see a rash, and it gets rid of it by the time his next diaper needs changing! So wonderful!
Amy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love Burt's bees for myself so wanted to use for my daughter also. I was very disappointed in this. Did not work for diaper rash at all. Aquaphor worked much better
Cassie K.
Burke, VA
This diaper cream is fantastic. It cleared up my daughters rash in two days. It goes on as a cream but dries like a powder. It has such a fresh baby smell
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I was using this for a while on my daughter... Then I just kind of forgot about it. But this diaper rash ointment does work well for baby's diaper rashes.
Melanie S.
Burts bees products never fail to amaze me! This stuff definitely helps. I don't think it really heals my sons diaper rash but it soothes it for sure.