BY BURT'S BEES #42 in Children's Bath

Burt's Bees® 100% Natural Baby Bee® Diaper Ointment.

Natural Products Association Certified®. see more...

• Is this cloth diaper safe or should I use a liner/sposie for this? 1 Answers
  • Does this work effectively?16 Answers
  • Would this be okay to use with cloth diapers?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Baby Bee Diaper Ointment 2 oz more...
I used to be an advocate for Bu** Paste (even though thats the product name, i have to censor it lol for site terms). Than at my shower for baby #1 I was gifted Burt's Bee's Ointment and my opinion was changed! This ointment is AWESOME.  I have started gifting it at baby showers. I just wish it came in bigger tubes.
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My all time favorite diaper rash cream !!! I literally use it once or twice whenever one of my boys (Ages: 1&3) get a diaper rash and it's gone within hours. I love that there aren't any harsh chemicals and I can use a small amount for it to be effective.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received this product in a burts bees bundle. I have been solely using all burts bees as i love the fact that they are natural and very good for babys sensitive skin. The diaper cream works well for rash and applies easily.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this ointment for my little man. It smells like honey, nothing like that chemical death paste Desitin. And it really works! Rashes always resolve themselves within 2-3 days with this cream. I highly recommend.
MELISSA Y.
I am very pleased with this product, I am glad I finally found an ointment that works on my child, I have tried so many products and they wouldn't work on her skin and will leave it irritated.  A little goes a long way! and it smells nice easy to wipe away. What I like about this brand is that the ingredients are natural  and helps diaper rash to disappear quickly. It is a little more expensive that other creams but its worth it . definitely recommend this product to other parents .
Edmond B.
Fontana
I will be forever loyal to this diaper rash cream. Got it from Target. Yes, it is on a pricier side but a little pea or half-a-pea size dollop goes a long way. It is thicker than Desitin and works 100% better. When our little one got stomach flu and was having diarrhea, this was our remedy for his rashes. His rash would go away with first use. Well, second use with the stomach flu and first use with regular random rashes. When you have used everything and your baby is still crying because of rashly diaper pain, give this one a try. You won't regret it.
Adrienne L.
This is the ONLY diaper cream I used on my children. I used it every day as a preventative and they never got a diaper rash. It smells wonderful and it's so thick and hydrating on their skin. I buy it for all expecting parents. I even brought some to France with me to give to a friend there. That's how much I love it.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I received a travel sized tube of this at my baby shower and I loooved it! I'm so sad that I don't have anymore. I have been a fan of Burts Bees forever and I love their line of baby products. It really helped my son when he had a rash and instantly provided comfort for him. It got rid of the rash and redness within one use. This brand is a little on the expensive side but it is a great product and does it's job. I would recommend and will probably purchase again!
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE this diaper ointment! I have cloth diapered both of my children and not only is this safe to absorb into the cloth prefolds, but it smells fantastic. The cream is pretty thick but I like the visible barrier between your baby's bum and the diaper. With the exception of a rash that needed medical attention, this cream always cleared up any redness within 24 hours. I recommend this product to every new mom!
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this so much that I now have it on subscription and it's shipped to me every 3 months. It is thick and creamy, covers the skin nicely and quickly soothes chapped skin. It smells divine, I can smell it through the diaper so not one for anybody that is sensitive to smells/perfumes.
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Does this work effectively?
melissa g.
Would this be okay to use with cloth diapers?
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
Is this cloth diaper safe or should I use a liner/sposie for this?