BY BURT'S BEES #47 in Diaper Rash Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This diaper ointment nourishes and reconditions skin while creating an emollient layer to seal out wetness that can irritate baby's delicate skin. Phthalate, petrochemical- and paraben-free. c. Hypo-allergenic. Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis): Cold pressed from the dried kernels of the almond tree, this medium-weight oil is rich in oleic and linoleic acid, proteins and vitamin D, and is excellent for the skin, lips and nails. It is an outstanding emollient known for its ability to soften and re-condition skin and help reduce skin's moisture loss and absorption. It moisturizes dry skin and is extremely nourishing, particularly when used regularly. see more...

• Is this cloth diaper safe or should I use a liner/sposie ...2 Answers
  • Does this work effectively?16 Answers
  • Would this be okay to use with cloth diapers?2 Answers
Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only thing I use on my babies. I have used desitin and other brands for diaper rash but I have found that this is the only ointment that works on the acid enducing rashes. It’s a bit more expensive because it’s Burt’s bee but it’s totally worth it. It’s the only one I buy anymore.
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My lo got a diaper rash at around two weeks and this cleared it overnight. I wanted something that wasn’t going to be harsh on his newborn skin. Whenever I notice him starting to get a little irritated, I reach for this and it goes away.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I know I’ve already made another review but it’s honestly just the best diaper rash cream we have tried. My poor child reacts badly to another well know one and so far this is the only one that works to help fight to rash.
Lauren G.
Gilmer, TX
Burts bees is my favorite for their balms and I shouldn't have been so surprised I loved this as much as I did! After a long car ride and a huge blow out two hours from the hotel my son got quite a rash and within two diaper changes this cream and taken almost all the inflammation away!
Brittany D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this diaper cream. I wish we would've known about it for our oldest as well. We haven't had to use it a whole lot but any time our little one starts with a diaper rash we always put it on after bath and its been cleared up by morning every time. Highly recommend.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love how this product is all natural ingredients. So is yours and locks in protection for your child skin. It works great I’m battling the diaper rash and taking the redness out in a matter of a day or two so because of how well it worked I definitely will be using this again in recommending it to other parents
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My all time favorite diaper rash cream !!! I literally use it once or twice whenever one of my boys (Ages: 1&3) get a diaper rash and it's gone within hours. I love that there aren't any harsh chemicals and I can use a small amount for it to be effective.
Samantha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a gift for my baby shower for our second son and I absolutely fell in love! It’s thick so you know it’s covering all the necessary areas, it has an amazing smell that’s not ton overwhelmed and it helped out sons diaper rash immediately.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing!! My little girl had diaper rash for the first 6 months of life and this and the triple paste, kept her cleared!! I bought EVERY product on the shelf!! I paid 9.99 at Walmart but drugstores have it and charge a lot more!
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received this product in a burts bees bundle. I have been solely using all burts bees as i love the fact that they are natural and very good for babys sensitive skin. The diaper cream works well for rash and applies easily.
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Does this work effectively?
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
Is this cloth diaper safe or should I use a liner/sposie for this?
Melissa G.
Would this be okay to use with cloth diapers?