BY BURT'S BEES

• 99.9% Natural Baby Wash
  • Pediatrician-tested, Hypoallergenic
  • 100% Natural
  • Safe, Effective, Normal
  • This French-milled Soap Is Gentle Enough For Everyday Use And Leaves Baby Skin Clean, Soft And Smooth.
  • Pediatrician Tested
  • Leaping Bunny Certified: No Animal Testing

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Natural Fragrance, Buttermilk Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Titanium Dioxide, Limonene

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap
  • "Definitely one of my favorite baby shower gifts and one I'd consider buying my next friend for her baby shower. " in 1 review
  • "I absolutely LOVE this soap.i use it on my newborn and it smells soooo good and makes her skin soft and keeps it's mosisturized." in 1 review
  • "I always give this soap and other baby products in my baby shower gifts." in 1 review
Leslie l.
greensboro
I love using this on my face.I used to have oily skin but it has stop being oily once I bought this.Try not to get it in your eye because it will sting and hurt.This is also great for smooth skin and smells good.
Diannah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite soap for my babyboy! I only let him use this kind. I believe it is the best and makes you feel so soft! We love it! I highly recommend it!
Cat C.
Arlington, VA
I purchased Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap (whoa, say that five times fast!) to use for washing, ahem, intimate areas on my adult body. I've heard doctors say many times that soap is bad for our lady parts, but I personally feel that cleaning at least the outside of the nether-region is pretty key! Per the manufacturer, this product is "A luxurious baby soap enriched with buttermilk to gently cleanse your baby’s delicate skin just the way nature intended. Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap leaves your little one’s skin clean, super soft and silky smooth. This 99.9% natural artisanal baby soap contains no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or SLS, and is pediatrician-tested, so you can use it with confidence everyday." Based on that description, I thought it would be a good choice for the more tender parts of my adult body. I was absolutely right! The soap, which is 3.5 oz., is circular with nice rounded edges that fit comfortably in the hand. It has only a very mild natural fragrance, which does not linger on the skin. It lathers nicely, and it did not cause any dryness or irritation on my ladybits (though I'd suggest always talking to your doctor before trying new products "down south"). I've had my bar for about three months and it is nowhere near gone, but I don't use it every single day and solely use it on my delicate nether-parts, so if you plan to use this product more frequently or freely, I can't guarantee how long it will last you. I paid less than five dollars for this soap, which I consider an excellent value.

The bottom line: if you're looking for a gentle soap at a bargain price, I highly recommend Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap...and you've got to love the alliterative virtues of that name! ;-)
Deanna T.
Canton
I absolutely love this stuff.  I used on my daughter when she was a baby.  It smells so good but light and clean without being heavy and purfumey.  It cleans without harsh chemicals.  It lasts a long time.  I'd definitely recommend it to friends.  I'd even buy it for myself ;-)
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
This smell is like a baby on a bar. It's gentle and smells so clean. I used to buy it at Babies R Us, but my local one isn't selling it, so now I have a subscription on Amazon. It lasts a long time, and doesn't seem to dry the girls' skin. Definitely recommend!
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
These bar are great for sensitive skin, also a good traveling size, I normally buy this at Walgreen's online store for $4.49 because it is not in stores they last for weeks and weeks even after day use . I was diffidently recommend this product,
Catherine K.
I have very sensitive skin and this bar is great for it. It doesn't dry your skin out of cause any irritation. I bought it online, and will be buying again because it is so nice. If you have sensitive skin I would highly recommend you getting it.
Emma F.
I have used Baby Bee soaps on my son from birth until now, and he's three!! Since he doesn't know the brand name, he calls it the "honey and flowers" soap. That's because it smells deliciously like honey and wildflowers!! Sometimes when I bathe, I use this so I'll smell like him. Also Baby Bee Shampoo!
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
Wasn't crazy about the smell, didn't really lather well it was a gift from a baby shower. And since I didn't think it was all that fantastic and it's a little pricy I will probably not repurchase this item
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
The soap is more moisturizing than other bar soaps and feels less squeaky clean but still I prefer a shower gel because it keeps and doesn't eventually get soggy and it feels more moisturizing.