Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion uploaded by Laura B.Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion uploaded by Jessica D.

BY BURT'S BEES #65 in Baby Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite scent. It smells so lovely. I put on both of Kids. I always get compliments on how they smell. Worth the price. I love all their products. They are so gentle and great ingredients are used.
Peyton K.
This lotion is almost all natural which is something I look for in beauty products. It also smells amazing but it's not too over powering. It's also very affordable and very moisturizing. Many of my family members also use this lotion.
Georgia C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Burts Bees lotion. It smells great and is gentle on my daughters skin. I used all of the body wash pretty quickly after she was born. When you use body wash plus the lotion you have a wonderful combo!
E S.
Love birds bees products and everything about them. The solution is great for moisturizing and makes your skin feel amazing. I've bought this a few times and usually can find it at my grocery or drugstore
Amanda S.
Thinner consistency, absorbs well. I think I got this in a gift basket from a friend or something; I don't think I would have purchased this on my own. It's not bad...a little more fragrant (perfumed) than I would expect from a more "natural" brand, especially a product that looks like it's for infants? I'll finish the bottle probably, and I like that it's a pump, but I wouldn't repurchase.
Sandra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the scent and it absorbs quickly. It wouldn't be my first choice for super dry skin but it's good sitting on my desk for every day use. The smell just reminds me of babies which I love. I love using it on my kiddos too. I would recommend this for mommy's to use on their kiddos.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I got this Burt bees baby bee buttermilk lotion for sensitive skin of all ages from a friend before I had my fourth baby and I have to admit I started using it for my face and the results I've seen are great my face is more mostiurized and not as dry and because I have sensitive skin it doesn't hurt I don't get a rash doesn't break out it's great and it smells good to
Ann Marie C.
Ocean Gate, NJ
I originally received this as a gift for my children. Now I buy it for myself and them. It leaves my skin so smooth. I especially love it after a long day at the beach or just after shaving my legs. And the smell is a bonus!!
Alishia S.
I love this lotions by burts bees. I used it a ton for my daughter especially the night time lotion. It is amazing.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
My son loves this... he is older but cant get enough of anything Burt's! I am not a fan of the smell.